View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 The Order of Melchizedek (Formerly CL) is Recruiting 

The Order Of Melchizedek (Formerly Christian Legion) is Recruiting Also Looking For Trade Pacts

We are a legion based upon Christian principles.
Just getting restarted after a short Hiatus...

Level 5 Artifact Base Equal distribution
CT lab with 15 discoveries so far.
Close to Being level 6

We play the game a little different and welcome all active players (Rank 75+)
who want to have a good time playing the game.

we have a lot to teach and hope to learn from you as well.

There will be a lot of npc alerts, bases, planet shares and any Artifacts you may need.
we take care of our own hope to see you soon.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:02 am

This truly is a different kind of legion. Instead of being filled with people who are wholly self-serving, they honestly try to help others succeed. The Christian atmosphere is refreshing and not stifling. They may be good guys, but they also know how to fight in a strategy game and like to win. There are significant investments in the legion and base, so this legion isn't going away. If you are looking for a legion, or maybe just a reason to keep on playing, stop in. You might be surprised at what you find. Their members have experience from several different legions and can help you grow. Their FB group page is useful, informative, and easy to use. All ranks are welcome, and you need not be a Christian to join.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:00 am

BUMP

Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:42 am

What exactly are Christian principles?

Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Just the way we look at things/each other everyone is equal and we worry more about others than ourselves just the kind of people we are. I myself am not Christian but i respect my team mates that are and their views even if some are different then mine. That just shows we welcome anyone. Diomedes could go more into this as its his legion etc but i think i can say its just the atmosphere and the way we are and the way we look at things/people we do not judge, will always give a second chance, will help with anything you may need. This was put mostly for people/Christians that are looking for a legion with like minded people although it is still a great place for people that are not Christian like myself the others are very good people, friendly, helpful. i been playing with this group for close to a year and would not change i think of them as good friends.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]