View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Raiding 

Fatcatpurrs wrote:
ICBLF, if you want to direct something at me go ahead. So far all I've seen is a bunch of drunk frat brothers and some idiots. News flash: Denngp has gotten, is getting, will get what he deserves. Your problem is you think it's all such a hoot. Maybe it is, in which case I'll gladly multiraid you at some point. In the meantime, if you see Erick Leonard Ortega tell him I did exactly what I said I would. Someone had to step outside the game and threaten to "erase [me] from online". So yes, I did call the police. I don't care about game politics frankly. Most of you seem to come here to get away with things you'd get slaughtered for in the real world.

Is getting multi raided really this big of a deal to you?

Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:33 pm

Location: Shredding NPCs and fantasizing about natural Dysons in this beefy UFO that I built in my basement
lol, you're going to multi-raid ICBLF? Dude, I hit a k-trap when I disabled you and I was still hitting close to your damage cap.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:34 pm

PLURVIOUS wrote:
lol, you're going to multi-raid ICBLF? Dude, I hit a k-trap when I disabled you and I was still hitting close to your damage cap.

You'd probably still cap on him while krio'd if your ship didn't suck Plurv... :mrgreen:

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:43 pm
Profile WWW

Fatcatpurrs wrote:
ICBLF, if you want to direct something at me go ahead. So far all I've seen is a bunch of drunk frat brothers and some idiots. News flash: Denngp has gotten, is getting, will get what he deserves. Your problem is you think it's all such a hoot. Maybe it is, in which case I'll gladly multiraid you at some point. In the meantime, if you see Erick Leonard Ortega tell him I did exactly what I said I would. Someone had to step outside the game and threaten to "erase [me] from online". So yes, I did call the police. I don't care about game politics frankly. Most of you seem to come here to get away with things you'd get slaughtered for in the real world.

I dont know. I multi raid people in my space ship in the real world all the time and yet no one tries to slaughter me.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:07 am

Fatcatpurrs wrote:

I already have directed comments your way. Your response is bravado followed by insults, then you're saying how I feel (bit of a bad psychic there), then more bravado, then something incomprehensible in which you reference what seems to be someone's real name (and probably inappropriately) and a threat that someone (another someone? this is clear as mud) allegedly inappropriately made to you, and then something about the police. In that last sentence are you threatening homicide?

Have fun in your narcissistic world where you find no sympathy as you make mountains out of molehills.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:20 am

Your story is shakier than Michael J. Fox playing Jenga...

Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:39 am

Hmm... I wonder... What are the chances of getting a sticky locked? :D

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:51 am
Profile WWW

Fatcatpurrs wrote:
I'd like to know what the limit is. A player going by Denngp, of legion The Unknown, had to go raiding me ten times in one minute, then hacking eight times in one minute the next day. He's basically been an ass, and I'd like him kicked out of the game.

UMMM!! 10 times? 8 times...i'll take that anyday

lets try 25 raids and 25 hacks....in one go
and then get hit again 2 twice more

i think there is a 100 action limit on TM's

and it's based on your action count - so if you do nothing the worse he can hit you for is ship minimum
and if you been hit before its lower than that... and if disable count at zero then no one can disable you

so if you want to do PvP then expect to get hit back and expect to be zero'd from time to time
they won't do extra raids if you have nothing on your ship(arti-raid) or hacks in the computesrs (res-hack) if you cleaned them out

and have it happen everyday for weeks (happened to me)

simple rules
- use a calmer/halc if you don't want to get hit (done that)
- empty your bins so nothing gets taken on an hourly basis - (done that)
- don't worry about it - send the pain downward (hit 3+ more times than you get hit - your get the arti's back and the research from lower players)
- find a good legion to help you out production, protection and training

beside it usually takes more energy and you pay dearly seeking revenge on upward/better players - where you could use the same energy and save credits and
hit 3x or more players lower than you.

what makes more sense... wasting power and taking major damage for a hollow victory(red only) because usually you will have trouble getting back what you lost from some one higher - and they can always retaliate back in a losing battle for you
or go after easier prey and get back what you lost from weaker ships - even from the teammates of the one that hit you

in the mean time work on your planet production and get your arti production up(no small planets) - that's what will improve your ship the most
rescued prisoners, navigators, brackets,cells ship bots
and put your rank points into tac officers and some into engineers (mostly tacs)

Keep your ship as small and tight as you can (highest def/guns/hull for the decks .ie def to deck ratio...att to deck ratio hull to deck ratio)
the smaller your ship the less damage (why SSB's are so tough)

revenge -> you make your own.. i eventually hardened up and get a better ship (not necessarily higher level) and the hack and raid him... and steal a prize planet or two from him
losing a bit of production is better than losing a planet

Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:25 pm

wiki page on raiding: http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php/ ... ds_Raiding

someone just asked me whether scientists were nerfed in terms of effect on raiding. (i suspect this is in reference to the possibility of juggling many multiples of qpedd assembly lines ... as an inveterate SSB ... i do enough juggling between cloak and scan, so extra assembly lines every single day aint worth the hassle for me)

as far as i know, no one ever figured out any kind of formula for crew size and raid effects (despite ICBLF's efforts), so there would be no way to determine if Dan did a nerf on them or not.

thoughts ?

p.s. it was hilarious reading this topic from the start again ... the woeful cries over the losses of redshirts. the overwhelming crew counts numbering in the HUNDREDS ! i smiled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GielMXWQlbw

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:32 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6