View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 We need more missions for Galaxy Legion 

I've player this sweet game for nearly 4 years now , but I noticed one thing in the game ... I've "nearly finished" all the mission "minor ones & major story ones as well" and the ones I haven't finished yet are getting very low, and the daily missions are getting repetitive!
So when are ya going to add more to play?

P.S.
It's getting too expensive to maintain my ship parts so is there a possibility to lower the taxes on em and the "New Feature - Legion Training" sounds like a good idea ... BUT what about the players who have been playing this awesome game for years before the new feature was added, WHY haven't we acquired these "Legion Training" rewards yet, the players who played this game for years have mastered the same basics "Legion Training requirements" already as well, and so why can't we get em too already ... please?

Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:06 am

fortkavanagh wrote:
I've player this sweet game for nearly 4 years now , but I noticed one thing in the game ... I've "nearly finished" all the mission "minor ones & major story ones as well" and the ones I haven't finished yet are getting very low, and the daily missions are getting repetitive!
So when are ya going to add more to play?

P.S.
It's getting too expensive to maintain my ship parts so is there a possibility to lower the taxes on em and the "New Feature - Legion Training" sounds like a good idea ... BUT what about the players who have been playing this awesome game for years before the new feature was added, WHY haven't we acquired these "Legion Training" rewards yet, the players who played this game for years have mastered the same basics "Legion Training requirements" already as well, and so why can't we get em too already ... please?

what rank are you FortK :)

more missions would be nice, but overall missions just make you rank and rank with zero benefit to helping build your ship/resources in any good way

dan tends to add missions during the offpeak periods, when seasonal events aren't occurring, so not during the latter half of the year. check back in january, and there will be new missions then i reckon.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:19 am

fortkavanagh wrote:
P.S.
It's getting too expensive to maintain my ship parts so is there a possibility to lower the taxes on em

How much mining do you have? I've almost a 4 year player and have no problem paying my upkeep (48.4B a day). I also have 97K MP/hr and 169 RP/hr to pay for all this.

#1 in GL... and in your heart

ImageImage

Top 50 in Battles
Top 10 in Kills, Raids, Hacks and Medal Points
Officer in Empire of the Sun

Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:55 am

I'm with taylor. Upkeep is 48ish billion, but between res contract and mining incoming I still net 80 billion or so a day. You may need to either drop some higher end modules, and/or add more max mining planets to your portfolio.

As far as missions, 4 years is a pretty good run to have for getting through them. There are still chains coming out and always morphing seasonals, pvp, scan stuff, etc. I'd say see if you can spread your time amongst all and get re-enthused.

I think Dan is working now on more focused and purposeful mission chains which culminate in allies and great abilities. So it's a slower go--hang in there.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:12 am

SuperStar wrote:
How much mining do you have? I've almost a 4 year player and have no problem paying my upkeep (48.4B a day). I also have 97K MP/hr and 169 RP/hr to pay for all this.

169 research/hr. Wow your making bank there! lol.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:11 am

To answer everyones questions I'm ranked 931, my ship size is a colocal galaxy destroyer, I'm currently doing 10,887 units of minerals per hour with a current maximum storage of 130,400, I'm currently doing 8691 units of artifacts per hour with a current maximum storage of 214,400, and my current production of 17,814 units of research per hour with a current maximum storage of 198,050.

Currently I'm working on the L3 Hyper logistics research in the game, I've already finished all the other tech trees.

I've only got the 15 mission-types left ... 3 of em are daily missions, 6 of em are repeatables, and I only got 6 missions with interconnecting subsequent missions left ... all the other missions with interconnecting subsequent missions I've already finished.

All an all, I'm getting to the point I'm running out of things to do ..... it's really difficult to invade other people's planets I want, practically all the enemy legion bases my legion encounter to attack and raid are glass bases, and I'm not a big fan of attacking/raiding other player via the battle menu in the game, AND if it wasn't for me keeping my species-setting to Genetarr builder "to lower my ships upkeep by 50%" I'd be broke an bankrupted inside the game years ago ..... it's really difficult for me to keep my ship maintained/upkeep!

Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:37 pm

fortkavanagh wrote:
To answer everyones questions I'm ranked 931, my ship size is a colocal galaxy destroyer, I'm currently doing 10,887 units of minerals per hour with a current maximum storage of 130,400, I'm currently doing 8691 units of artifacts per hour with a current maximum storage of 214,400, and my current production of 17,814 units of research per hour with a current maximum storage of 198,050.

Currently I'm working on the L3 Hyper logistics research in the game, I've already finished all the other tech trees.

I've only got the 15 mission-types left ... 3 of em are daily missions, 6 of em are repeatables, and I only got 6 missions with interconnecting subsequent missions left ... all the other missions with interconnecting subsequent missions I've already finished.

All an all, I'm getting to the point I'm running out of things to do ..... it's really difficult to invade other people's planets I want, practically all the enemy legion bases my legion encounter to attack and raid are glass bases, and I'm not a big fan of attacking/raiding other player via the battle menu in the game, AND if it wasn't for me keeping my species-setting to Genetarr builder "to lower my ships upkeep by 50%" I'd be broke an bankrupted inside the game years ago ..... it's really difficult for me to keep my ship maintained/upkeep!

You need to start npc'ing more. Just a few hours of npc'ing a week can result in enough toxic purifiers to add a few thousand mining production.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:46 pm

Fort,

If you ever want to swing by the wild hunt, we'll make you a few max mining planets to help out.

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:51 pm

juiceman wrote:
Fort,

If you ever want to swing by the wild hunt, we'll make you a few max mining planets to help out.

Teach a man how to fish and he'll be able to feed himself ;)

Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:52 pm

fortkavanagh wrote:

As a comparison, I'm a rank 937. I have ~36k/hr mining, ~81k/hr arti and ~48k/hr research (these fluctuate with active buffs such as Vara, trellith, etc).

I have 62 missions currently active (including daily missions but not legion mission). With the exception of missions I have done for specific purpuses (allies, abilities, planet building artifacts, etc), my time has been spent npcing, pvping and basing. I think you will find this is why my productions are so much higher than yours despite the similar rank. Npcing is the best way to build production, missions are more often than not just pointless clicking to unnecessarily gain ranks.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:19 pm

take a look at viewforum.php?f=2

if you look at the posts, you will see that we usealy get 2 to 3 New mission chains pr year
last one we got was the raix chain, witch started January 2014 and was archived may 2014

things might have been delayed a bit due to the 2 new seasons (Elios in july and Chuhn in September) and trainee update (november)
but we will proberly get a new mission chain soon, within the next 3 months or so

Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:38 pm

Teach a man to fish is fine, if he has a rod and a license. Sometimes it's good to help someone kick start first, then say go forth and multiply (to add a different aphoristic biblical ref.). Perhaps the key is taking advice to heart. If you ask, you still have to act when given good advice.

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:32 am

thanks for your suggestions and support :lol: , I appreciate it a lot!

Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:30 pm

Ranqul wrote:
missions are more often than not just pointless clicking to unnecessarily gain ranks.

I actually enjoy doing the missions, but this is regrettably true in many cases. If we are going to add more missions, what I'd really like to see is the mission tier rewards also extended so at least you can be working toward some nice ship mods while enjoying the missions.

Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:16 am

Just a suggestion that probably wont work. Might make the game laggy as well. How about a legion mission with a live chess board of ships from each participating legion that need to do something , like get to the other side and capture something? Ships can lock and attack a nearby enemy ship and disable them. Guess there should be like a one minute timer to be able to move around per square or run away maybe warp out and retreat from battle as well and forfeit the legion mission. The legions should be matched by average strength? Just putting some sorta idea out there.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:43 pm

I don't like fishing... You really need to increase that mining production I'm just under 10k at rank 353... Like Kirk said do some NPC'ing and find some Blade harvesters and use the reward to upgrade your toxic planets. My upkeep is 2.3 bil and I get about 10+ bil a day from my income (with help from the many raids).

Or even switch to Mylarai miner to increase your planet's production...

Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:53 pm

Gotta get your stats up buddy. Come over to Children of Gods and we'll hook ya up with some good planets!

Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:15 am

Are you in a legion? If not can we all fight over you? If you are can we still fight over you?

Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:55 am

fortkavanagh wrote:
I'm currently doing 8691 units of artifacts per hour
fortkavanagh wrote:
I've player this sweet game for nearly 4 years now

This is your problem. I have been playing 3+ years and have 200+K ap/hr. There are plenty of players playing shorter with more than that. Lower ap/hr makes everything go slower. Npcing, while time consuming, will drastically improve your game play.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:20 am

thanks for all the offers of joining your legion, I'm really flattered :D , but alas I'm a member of "Shadows of Chaos" legion, a legion that broke away from the Felon Empire "it's made out of a large number of legions whose first name is Felon", the S.o.C legion has treated me very well and I'm happy where I am in that legion xD, BUT the legion I'm in is looking for more legions who want to do trade pacts and none aggression pacts with if you're interested?

Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next