View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 locked out of my GL account 

locked out of my GL account, i have contacted support and am awaiting a response.

Last edited by Acidburn on Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Probably cause you broke the Terms of Service, having more than one ship is a common way to get banned.... although often get banned from here too.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:17 pm

i don't have more than one ship i've had the same account for 2 years. no rules broken that i am aware of

Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Another person is playing from your household ?

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:43 pm
Profile WWW

asquall wrote:
Another person is playing from your household ?

sometimes my boyfriend does when he's over at my house. but he has his own facebook account. and that's easily proven that it's not my account, cause it isn't and im happy to show proof of htat to get my game back

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:57 pm

I live at my friends house I have been playing for near enough 2 years now... I got my friend and his brother to play.... The brother usually uses my laptop and I haven't had any trouble before....

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Yllib wrote:
I live at my friends house I have been playing for near enough 2 years now... I got my friend and his brother to play.... The brother usually uses my laptop and I haven't had any trouble before....

i haven't either, and i don't think that should be a problem either. some people are going to play from the same computer or IP address especially if one lives with roommates or other people. that shouldn't be an issue. i sincerely hope that 's not the reason mine was locked, my boyfriends is still useable so i'm not understanding why this has occured

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 pm

There could be a number of reasons... Said something very rude... cheated/hacked... I'm not saying you have but still a possibility

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:22 pm

no, nothing of that sort or variety that i can recall.. i've been rather quiet and all lately with the pvp medals going on and all that jazz. and i wouldn't know how to hack or cheat at this game, nor would i want to. lol it's a stress release for me to play

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:58 pm

Location: Shredding NPCs and fantasizing about natural Dysons in this beefy UFO that I built in my basement
Acidburn wrote:
sometimes my boyfriend does when he's over at my house. but he has his own facebook account. and that's easily proven that it's not my account, cause it isn't and im happy to show proof of htat to get my game back

As far as Dan is concerned, this is a confession that you have a multi-account. Your account probably got locked out after you and your boyfriend sent items to each other or logged on at the same time.

Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:18 pm

PLURVIOUS wrote:
Acidburn wrote:

As far as Dan is concerned, this is a confession that you have a multi-account. Your account probably got locked out after you and your boyfriend sent items to each other or logged on at the same time.

i don't see how that's breaking any rules if my boyfriend is on his computer and i'm on mine in the same room.. that's not multi that's two people with two GL accounts playing the game. and so what if we're logged on at the same time? i shouldn't have to set a schedule to play the game around my boyfriend just so that it doesn't look like its something that isn't happening regardless. just because two people are on the game at the same time on the same internet connection doesn't always mean shenanigans. and the assumption of that has hurt an innocent player's account./game. i built my account up fairly,i even helped him out and got him into the game. i brought Dan another player/customer it seems silly to assume that someone wouldn't tell someone else that they live with or have contact with about a game they enjoy. supposing you lived with other people that played? then what? everyone needs their own separate IP address? that's ridiculous. i haven't done anything wrong or shady i'm not scamming Dan, or the game i would like my account back.

Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:37 pm

Location: Shredding NPCs and fantasizing about natural Dysons in this beefy UFO that I built in my basement
I agree with you 100%. Dan is the one who doesn't get it. I've seen time and time again, players on this forum with your same story - their brother, mom, girlfriend, roommate etc also plays then one day, banned. It literally happens all the time.

Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:00 pm

PLURVIOUS wrote:
I agree with you 100%. Dan is the one who doesn't get it. I've seen time and time again, players on this forum with your same story - their brother, mom, girlfriend, roommate etc also plays then one day, banned. It literally happens all the time.

so then why isn't something done about it? ive spent ALOT of money in game that now i lose just because of something stupid like this? that seems really dumb. i'm not trying to be dis-respectful as i do enjoy the game and i just want this resolved, but that is just short-sighted and stupid to me. you can plainly see that my boyfriend has a facebook page with a different email. that account is linked to his GL. my email which is different is set up for my facebook which is linked to my GL now were the two GL games sharing the same email or the same facebook account i could see where that would look suspicious but two completely different people? c'mon that's not sensible to assume shenanigans especially when i've been playing for so long..

Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:48 pm

Is your boyfriend's account also banned/locked? Get in touch with Dan and see what the problem is; he may say that he found evidence of having multiple accounts in which case you should be able to provide sufficient evidence that you're innocent.

Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Malevolentia wrote:
Is your boyfriend's account also banned/locked? Get in touch with Dan and see what the problem is; he may say that he found evidence of having multiple accounts in which case you should be able to provide sufficient evidence that you're innocent.

i have tried to reach dan, through several avenues. i am awaiting a reply. my boyfriend's account is not locked or banned.
unless there is another way to reach dan other than the avenues that have been given to me thus far all i can do is be patient and wait, which is really difficult, but i can prove that my account wasn't doing anything against the ToS so therefore there is no reason to suspend/ban/lock my account. but right now i'm going on 48 hours with no response from either support or dan.

Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Dan seems to show up and take care of issues in chunks every now and then. I think the best option is to probably message him, wait a few days, and then message him again.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]