View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

//..

Last edited by pokerman123 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:16 pm

No sarcasm intended here...but if the legion you were/are in can't get high success rate, that doesn't bode well for finding this in other legions.

I think due to many factors, legions, including top ones are accepting growing numbers of lower and slower ranking players. Which in turn results in less participation in legion missions and less successes. Will be interesting now that it's summer to see if more npc action happens, but seems like many people simply dont have the time / invest it in doing that outside seasonal periods.

We are top 20 and I would say heavy npc alerts are not as frequent many times as I or another high rank would like. We can encourage people and sponsor them to be more active, but hard to get a legion of everyone doing that... Would be dreamy though.

Eots has oft said in their recruitment that there are bounds of alerts and action there...maybe a start?

Many of the legions posting recruitment posts have at least a dozen or so very active ships...now as far level and mission success...that may be different story.

I can tell you TWH had (may still) a high (70% ish) success rate on legion missions. I have heard IC does well (can;t confirm first hand like TWH). With the loss of top players, NI may be listing somewhat.

Curious to see where ya land and good luck. Feel free to bump Felons. We keep a light on and a filthy cell with rum ready .. Plus then you and yankee could kiss and make up !

Anyways, best luck...hope to keep your interest in the game and that you find a good fit.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:57 pm

juiceman wrote:
I have heard IC does well (can;t confirm first hand like TWH).

We tend to have about a 60-70% success rate... 7 of the last 10 successful, but we have a couple of missed records after that so I can't be much more accurate, although a rough tally - just using our records and ignoring the five where success/failure was not recorded we have had about a 50% rate (22/43), since April.

Encourage all members to join a task even if they don't complete it - participation will all help the success chance and completions will increase it!

Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:22 am

WarmasterGoya wrote:
juiceman wrote:
I have heard IC does well (can;t confirm first hand like TWH).

We tend to have about a 60-70% success rate... 7 of the last 10 successful, but we have a couple of missed records after that so I can't be much more accurate, although a rough tally - just using our records and ignoring the five where success/failure was not recorded we have had about a 50% rate (22/43), since April.

Encourage all members to join a task even if they don't complete it - participation will all help the success chance and completions will increase it!

Yes. Even fails will not decrease the chance (confirmed by Dan). Partial completions also help success chance.

Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:36 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]