View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 We need more missions for Galaxy Legion 

fortkavanagh wrote:
thanks for all the offers of joining your legion, I'm really flattered :D , but alas I'm a member of "Shadows of Chaos" legion, a legion that broke away from the Felon Empire "it's made out of a large number of legions whose first name is Felon", the S.o.C legion has treated me very well and I'm happy where I am in that legion xD, BUT the legion I'm in is looking for more legions who want to do trade pacts and none aggression pacts with if you're interested?

People actually use these?

Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:02 am

SpaceCaseAce wrote:
fortkavanagh wrote:
thanks for all the offers of joining your legion, I'm really flattered :D , but alas I'm a member of "Shadows of Chaos" legion, a legion that broke away from the Felon Empire "it's made out of a large number of legions whose first name is Felon", the S.o.C legion has treated me very well and I'm happy where I am in that legion xD, BUT the legion I'm in is looking for more legions who want to do trade pacts and none aggression pacts with if you're interested?

People actually use these?

:lol: yes, people are still using this, quite a few actually. xD

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:05 pm

Hey everyone I'm back, I'm no longer with the "Shadows of Chaos" legion, there was a in-legion "passive" political coop and the legion was falling apart and it's all the current legion leaders fault, and so when i confronted him about it he kicked me out (the $%&% asshole).
But I'm in a new legion now, there legion name is "I'm on you" pretty funny name but very awesome people they were very good to me lol xD.
Okay enough about me, here is a new idea for a mission in galaxy legion, "repeatable missions" where you're rewarded with "political favors", and you can get medals for competing it for a certain amount of times, and so HUH huh lol xD what do you think?

Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:07 am

No, unless there is any 'political favor' market.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:10 am
Profile WWW

fortkavanagh wrote:
Hey everyone I'm back, I'm no longer with the "Shadows of Chaos" legion, there was a in-legion "passive" political coop and the legion was falling apart and it's all the current legion leaders fault, and so when i confronted him about it he kicked me out (the $%&% asshole).
But I'm in a new legion now, there legion name is "I'm on you" pretty funny name but very awesome people they were very good to me lol xD.
Okay enough about me, here is a new idea for a mission in galaxy legion, "repeatable missions" where you're rewarded with "political favors", and you can get medals for competing it for a certain amount of times, and so HUH huh lol xD what do you think?

Asquall wrote:
No, unless there is any 'political favor' market.

I like the idea of a political favor market. I saw it suggested before to have daily tasks that gain political favor. That would help with activity. As for using the favor, for one thing, there could be additions to the build-able structures list that use political favor. You could have a market that allows options to upgrade them. You could of course have a ship mod or 2 that are upgradeable, maybe even an ally in the market. There could be consumable artifacts as well, perhaps ones that induce planetary events, others could be ship buffs. There's a lot of potential things you could do with it.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:37 pm

id love a market for political favor, i have like 19k of it

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:55 am

Hey I'm back, sadly some asshole in "I'm am you" kicked me out (something to do with over hitting legion bases), so I'm open for recruitment offers again, and F. I. Y. I hate being controlled and restricted when it comes to hitting enemy bases for silver badges "I need those silver badges to get Berrier Nexus artifacts for my planets"!?

Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:26 am

Come try CHILDREN OF GODS!

Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:01 am

I'm back everyone, I was just kicked out of Hell Razors for killing an Elios NPC, they say there were posts about not surpassing the first 4 or 5 players who did enough damage to the bass ship to get rewards but I didn't see any "this is $%&% #&$#", now I'm waiting to see if I'll be allowed to rejoin or I have to look for a new legion to join (looking for a legion that doesn't kick ya out for over hitting an enemy legion base and NPC boss ships)!

Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:38 pm

Im sure the legions worth joining will be absolutely fighting over someone who clearly cant follow basic rules... :roll:

I did some naughty things, and now they have put me in the Royal Asylum, based in Chesterton

Alumni of the Crimson Lances and Lords of Infinity

Rank 971, Strict SSB,Possibly the jazziest ship in the universe

Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:23 pm

umbongo wrote:
Im sure the legions worth joining will be absolutely fighting over someone who clearly cant follow basic rules... :roll:

HOW RUDE, I do follow the rules you jerk, it's just everyone is too uptight and #&$#!

I did NOT do anything naughty, and whats the "Royal Asylum, based in Chesterton, Alumni of the Crimson Lances and Lords of Infinity", for some reason I'm not in a legion no more and I didn't do anything wrong ... now I'm rank 1047 and I'm looking for a new legion AGAIN! :x

Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:50 pm

I gotta say, now that by your own admission you are passive aggressive, not a team player and getting kicked out by mid level legions...im warming to you like a moth to a flame... in fact you are leader material...i have a few 22x planets for you and a kitten.

Your style of rogue play is perfect for any legion in the epic quest called "death spiral". I won't give away the shocking twist ending, but feel you would like it.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:20 pm

juiceman wrote:
I gotta say, now that by your own admission you are passive aggressive, not a team player and getting kicked out by mid level legions...im warming to you like a moth to a flame... in fact you are leader material...i have a few 22x planets for you and a kitten.

Your style of rogue play is perfect for any legion in the epic quest called "death spiral". I won't give away the shocking twist ending, but feel you would like it.

I have no idea what you're talking about and ... "death spiral" mission what's that?
All I know is that the reason I was kicked out of the last legion I was in was because the leader of that legion has very broken english an we couldn't communicate with each other properly, and for some/no-apparent reason it was over a FFA planet.

all I know is that all the times I get kicked out of legions it's over the most fuctarded things, and I mean over "REALLY STUPID" things ... I always just try mind my own business an stay out of trouble, but for some reason problems just come to me like I'm a magnet or something!

Right now I'm in the "Empire of the sun" legion, trying to mind my own business!

Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:13 am

This is so not fair, WHY am I so unlucky, this time I was kicked out of the "Empire of the sun" because i was making too many mistakes and I was making too many excuses "Which I was not doing" it's not my fault I got sick with vertigo for 3 week, and I already explained to em I was accident prone!

BUT other then that this game still needs more missions to do, and the last new one was "WAY TOO HARD & COMPLICATED" to do ... so how about something a bit more ... moderate ... with lots of ship parts for rewards too???

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:24 pm

There's a limit to 'accidents' you might make. I don't even know what have you done there, but if you break rules too often, I wouldn't want you in my legion, too, as it gives bad example to other members.

I sympathize for what have you experienced, and I pray you'd be well very soon.

As for the newer mission, I don't see any mission that is too complicated, except the making of Kassivar Key. The rest are pretty straightforward, with some twists on scanning planets to get the required artifact.
If you mean the new mini-game, I can't say much because I'm yet to play it :P

If you ask for new mission with a lot of ship mods, please remember that any ship mod that only increases (att, def, hull, shield, energy) by fixed amount is not good at all - except the amount is ridiculously high. Most player tried to keep their deck as low as possible, and only install most deck-efficient mods, so more ship mods = no. Ship mod with unique ability = yes. Maybe you can post your ideas on the unique abilities :)

Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:43 pm
Profile WWW

Yes, why are you so unlucky...?

It boggles the mind.

(I think this might just be my favorite thread in these forums now.)

Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:51 pm

I DO NOT break the rules asquall, the legions I've been in have too many draconian-like rules, run by leaders who contradict themselves as well as acting like assholes when you make a simple mistakes!

For example: the last 3 legions I was kicked out of because I tried to attack certain boss ships when your supposed to do it as a group at that same moment "no one told me we were supposed to do that as a team at the same moment of time" BUT doing that's easier said than done especially when your legions member aren't in the same timezone as you are, AND they have broken english too, another example: I was accused of stealing un-colonised planets meant for other players EVEN THOUGH they specifically say FFA (free for all) on those planets the legion posts alerts to!

On another note thanks for the suggestion asquall, that's exactly what we need in this game, more missions with ship mods for rewards that's more performance & cost efficient when it comes to attacking and defending against enemies plus with unique abilities too as well as planet artifacts that's more mining & defences efficient when it comes to attacking enemy planets and defending against enemy invaders?

Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:23 pm

FURTHERMORE!... we STILL need more new missions for this awesome game, the devs haven't made a new mission for this game in nearly 4 years.

Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:24 pm

fortkavanagh wrote:
FURTHERMORE!... we STILL need more new missions for this awesome game, the devs haven't made a new mission for this game in nearly 4 years.

The Sileena series of missions was released in 2016, and that wasn't 4 years ago. It wasn't even 3, and it's barely been 2.

Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:06 am

Its getting stale now in my opinion, The progress towards rewards is slow and the rewards aren't that great, We definitely need more missions that provide something new be it EM, CTP, a new ship arti, We just need something to be able to log into and spend more then 5 mins a few times a day doing the usual stuff, Besides the grind for ranking up the prismatic is hard enough let alone doing the oruas eye and porowyns arrival all at the same time and then doing the UST daily , Makes it tedious and there's no real way to earn CTP in game other then scrapping stuff or selling off your planets lol So we definitely need a ctp reward unlimited repeatable mission that's not a daily, Maybe it opens at rank 1000 or 1500 Or even the reward increases per completion at those ranks etc. Maybe put out new random events that have random completion times that reward ctp, that maybe spawn from planet events that occur a lot more often and it is like "contracts" where you kill 100 npcs today and get 250ctp say. Or do 2 daily missions and get 100ctp Just something where we're able to make a daily increase in our ctp! Or Make a use for political favour, Where we can trade it for a contract to earn ctp obviously we would have to have a mission that gives political favour lol, Im positive in one thing the game needs a new way to earn ctp Thats just my two cents.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next