View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
 The Oruas Eye - Ally 

OK, so purchased the "will of the eye" , for 30 corruption, in the belief that it would make my ability grant 2 visions at once, rather than one. so bought it, and used it immediately, while my oruas ability was ready to use. Then used my oruas eye abilty. I of course got vision of conquering, again, for like the 20th time straight. But no other vision to accomnay it. So then I'm guessing the will of the eye works like the deeper bond ability and resets the ability and reduces the cooldown? Either way i then use my deeper bond ability, and it doesnt reset the eye. Glitch? Im confused. What am i doing wrong?

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Wed May 11, 2016 8:59 pm

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43921

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Wed May 11, 2016 9:01 pm
Profile WWW

stevo2012 wrote:
OK, so purchased the "will of the eye" , for 30 corruption, in the belief that it would make my ability grant 2 visions at once, rather than one. so bought it, and used it immediately, while my oruas ability was ready to use. Then used my oruas eye abilty. I of course got vision of conquering, again, for like the 20th time straight. But no other vision to accomnay it. So then I'm guessing the will of the eye works like the deeper bond ability and resets the ability and reduces the cooldown? Either way i then use my deeper bond ability, and it doesnt reset the eye. Glitch? Im confused. What am i doing wrong?

It's really simple, you just misunderstood completely, what the item actually does.

The "Will of the Eye" doesn't reset anything, it doesn't even state that it resets timers or grants 2 visions at once, it just states that it allows the Eye to produce an additional vision.

The Orua's Eye has 4 possible visions that it can grant. Using the "Will of the Eye" item adds a 5th vision to the pool of possible visions & if you buy the "Will of the Eye" item 3 times, then you can add up to 3 new visions to your Orua's Eye.

If you do buy the item 3 times, then your Orua's Eye now has 7 possible visions that it can grant & its timer is reduced by 12 hours.

I hope that clears things up for you. :)

Wed May 11, 2016 9:54 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
stevo2012 wrote:

It's really simple, you just misunderstood completely, what the item actually does.

The "Will of the Eye" doesn't reset anything, it doesn't even state that it resets timers or grants 2 visions at once, it just states that it allows the Eye to produce an additional vision.

The Orua's Eye has 4 possible visions that it can grant. Using the "Will of the Eye" item adds a 5th vision to the pool of possible visions & if you buy the "Will of the Eye" item 3 times, then you can add up to 3 new visions to your Orua's Eye.

If you do buy the item 3 times, then your Orua's Eye now has 7 possible visions that it can grant & its timer is reduced by 12 hours.

I hope that clears things up for you. :)

Yeah i kinda twigged to this after posting, and when i saw: The Oruas Eye
Reveals one of 6 possible visions that influence your future. Costs 500 Energy. 1 day, 8 hours

But that clears it up properly now, yes lol

however, after the will, my deeper bond reset didnt work. So that im guessing is an erroe? Iv sent a ticket anyway.

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Wed May 11, 2016 10:28 pm

stevo2012 wrote:
however, after the will, my deeper bond reset didnt work. So that im guessing is an erroe? Iv sent a ticket anyway.

same, i've sent a ticket via in-game but have also sent an email to dan directly at his gmail because i really don't want to wait 7 days(my last 3 tickets took a week to get answered) for a response and a fix. :roll:

Thu May 12, 2016 2:06 pm

its says invalid puchase type when i try to buy a new vision whit gp

Thu May 12, 2016 5:45 pm

the ancient wrote:
its says invalid puchase type when i try to buy a new vision whit gp

woah, hadnt even seen you could buy it with gp till just now. And same, I get the same message....

Thu May 12, 2016 9:36 pm

its a fair price at least

Thu May 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Vision of Discovery
(Your next scan of a massive (or larger) planet will provide an additional 2% scanning boost for 30 minutes.)
(2 days, 23 hours left)

Wed May 18, 2016 1:55 am

6th vision

Vision of Discovery
(Your next scan of a massive (or larger) planet will provide an additional 2% scanning boost for 30 minutes.)
(2 days, 23 hours left)

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Wed May 18, 2016 1:55 am

juiceman wrote:
6th vision

Vision of Discovery
(2 days, 23 hours left)

Hmm what was #5 ? I only see Time and now Discovery...

Wed May 18, 2016 2:49 am

seems someone needs to go back to kindergarden to learn how to count again ...

http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php/ ... able_Stats

Visions To Date:

first report 23nov2015:

#1 Vision of Bounty: On your next successful base raid, you will receive an additional, special item along with your Base Crate. The item can either be an Adumbrate Station Upgrade or a Continuum Parser Upgrade. Duration: 3 days, but expires when you make a successful base raid.
#2 Vision of Conquering: Your next invasion attempt will roll twice and succeed if either of the 2 outcomes are successful. Duration: 3 days, but expires when you make a successful invasion (still need to determine whether a failed invasion clears the vision as well).
#3 Vision of Prosperity: You are guaranteed to experience a planetary event within the next 24 hours, in addition to any other possible events that may occur normally. Duration: 3 days, but expires when you experience a planetary event.

first report 04jan2016:

#4 Vision of Adventure: When completing your next legion mission task, you will receive 3 relic badges in addition to your reward. Duration: 3 days, but expires when you complete a legion mission task. (when initially released, if you have made any progress on a legion mission task before getting this vision, the vision would not apply to the current task, and instead carried on until the next legion mission task was completed - there have been reports that this has been adjusted)

first report 09may2016 (Corruption Market required):

#5 Vision of Time: When completing your next Daily Mission, the timer for that mission will immediately reset. Duration: 3 days, but expires when you complete a Daily Mission.

first report 17may2016 (Corruption Market required):

#6 Vision of Discovery: Your next scan of a massive (or larger) planet will provide an additional 2% scanning boost for 30 minutes. Duration: 3 days, but expires when you scan the required planet.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Wed May 18, 2016 7:34 am
Profile WWW

That still only makes 2 "new" visions out of the 3 "new" ones so my point stands. Plus adventure was added since everyone was getting conquering 9 out of 10 times.

Can you ONLY live with yourself by making pointless personnal attacks on people ? If so you are one SAD individual.

Wed May 18, 2016 6:01 pm

Currently there are 6 visions and 2 seem to be unlocked by the will of the eye which would give 2/3 progress for that medal Look Deeper into the Eye if I am not mistaken. So maybe a 7th vision will be unlocked another way if it can't by the will of the eye? The description currently reads 6 visions and didn't previously, but different things have changed along the way involving the Eye so maybe that description will change eventually as well.

Wed May 18, 2016 6:16 pm

CapitainePaul wrote:
juiceman wrote:
6th vision

Vision of Discovery
(2 days, 23 hours left)

Hmm what was #5 ? I only see Time and now Discovery...

CapitainePaul wrote:
That still only makes 2 "new" visions out of the 3 "new" ones so my point stands. Plus adventure was added since everyone was getting conquering 9 out of 10 times.

Can you ONLY live with yourself by making pointless personnal attacks on people ? If so you are one SAD individual.

Ummm....... your point still stands?.... your point(or question) was; *what was #5?*

To a learned individual, the above question you asked, posits that you were confused when Juiceman posted the *6th vision*, and it reads as you not realizing there were already 4 before the Vision of Time(the 5th vision) was announced, which you knew as you referenced it.

Sure, Senator could have shown a little more tact with his response(the kindergarten part), but at the same time, he's not wrong in that basic maths stumped you in this particular situation, only in so far as to your original question.... *what was #5?*.

Also, to Pitch, the reason it reads 6 visions.... surely that's a case by case basis, i.e. mine says 6 because i've used the will of the eye twice, whereas someone that has used it just once, it should say 5 visions & anyone without an upgraded Eye, it should still read 4 visions.

Lastly, It will likely be at least 2 1/2 weeks i believe until the 7th vision is known, unless someone has been getting really lucky with the events they get in that they've timed out so well that you've been able to use the Eye, get the effect from the Eye over with immediately and then deeper bond right away.

Either way, we could know by the 1st week of June if whomever gets there lucks out and immediately gets the 7th vision after unlocking it. :)

Wed May 18, 2016 6:59 pm

except if the Will of the Eye become available to be bought whit gp,like this we would not need to wait for someone it has 30 corruption for the new vision

Fri May 20, 2016 3:47 pm

already got 11 corruption towards the 3rd vision to be open just debaiting if i should share it with all these ssb's or keep it a secret on what it will be lol

Fri May 20, 2016 4:24 pm

i did laugh on that one... :) right htere with ya mate...."lsb club members only!"

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri May 20, 2016 10:39 pm

Market schematics gives the following oten in the corruption market. Cost is 4 corruption.

Dark Command Alcove Upgrade
Upgrades an existing Lutuma Command Module
on your planet to an Dark Command Alcove, doubling its bonuses,
and resetting its ability charges to full.
Requires: 1400 Medal Points Earned

Sa-Weet.

Thu May 26, 2016 12:21 am

Ding1 wrote:
Market schematics gives the following oten in the corruption market. Cost is 4 corruption.

Dark Command Alcove Upgrade
Upgrades an existing Lutuma Command Module
on your planet to an Dark Command Alcove, doubling its bonuses,
and resetting its ability charges to full.
Requires: 1400 Medal Points Earned

Sa-Weet.

Glad i only destroyed one of these... Although, I'll probably still do what I did before. Use up the charges when it's 1/all, then upgrade, use them all when it is 2/all, repeat until all gone and save the last one as a 2/all no ability.

Thu May 26, 2016 12:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next