View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Where are the Chuhn ??? 

Ever since I switched over to Uldrinan Merchant both for a task and to lose less CTP for the random Merchant drops I have only found a single Chuhn Merchant in about twice the kills I had before (I had found 10 or so before switching 4 days ago).

Does switching to Merchant scare them off ? Are the Chuhn turned "off" ??? :evil:

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:33 pm

dude, i have found terraformers in ratio about 5-1 to chuhn...they are like unicorns...not out there...luckily ive found about 15 so far...but its like buying a lotto ticket.

im sure some smartass will post how they have found dozens...but like yourself...i havent seen many

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:15 pm

Thanks k00laid. Glad to see I am not alone. I guess complaining worked as I got 2 since my post but not one of the modules I still need.

Dan should really eliminate stem-bolts from the drops. It is useless garbage and even at 20 CTP it is like paying 30$ for a non-alcoholic beer in a deserted bar.

Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:21 am

good analogy :) and congrats on finding more...yeah, tbh one you have the eyes and the spanners, ale is about the only groovy thing imho.....some people might like bolts as it makes them even more chewy...

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:40 am

I did about 6-7 hours of NPC killing and found 6 but 4 of them were bolts and the others were an ale and a hutch (I already had both). So modules are only about 1 for 7 chance so far.

P.S: I found one just now...and another bolts. (5/7 GRR)

Stemn-bolts make for over half; if not two-thirds of the drops. It is VERY frustrating and I hope Dan removes them next year or makes them much less common as it is throwing 20 CTP down the drain; even as a Merchant. :evil:

Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]