View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Peticks ship log: Rank 1815 ZMB 

Hey, whats that, its another update! And carrying in the tradition, its the rank 1600+15 update!

Shots at cap to kill: 477 (up 147!)/ 399 (up 69) without fixer
Deaths just one under the 1k mark now lol, I could probably have a quater the number but getting into scraps with other legions is too much fun

Goals
230k ap/hour (Complete!)
New goal: 240k (excavator) (complete!!)
New goal: 250k (excavator) (complete!!!)
New goal: 260k (excavator) ap/hour (Currently at 235.8k/259.4k with excavator) (AP up 13.4k/37k with excavator)
(I decided to track the excavator ap because of the two I consider that to be the normal ap, given in the litheor-talth-ulrudi cycle its the ap in 2 of the 3 cases lol. But am fixer atm for those sweet credits and because I could use some nexus links for my pet project worlds XP )
New goal: 2m storage (Up 415,200 and complete!)
New Target!: 8 Hours of ap storage with excavator. (currently at 7.87 hours, my overall target for ap storage normaly though a very tall ask often, and unlike other goals it wont be permanantly completed at any point hahaha, will just call this a target I guess since ap/hr growth, a good thing, hurts this one)
Max solinya: currently at rank 76 (up 5)
Maximize the Cosmic Rail, currently at 0 out of 21 (Yep, still not happening right now)
Complete the Sileena chain: currently on 10/26 on A strazi Scout (up 38, this daily is insanely taxing. dumping 60k e is not something I can do every day, given im lazy and dont npc ranks up every day. Still, very doable!)
Complete the corruption chain (up 42 and complete! No more stupid 80% debuffs and 20 lovely 7% production buffs is sweet)

Pvp Goals
Reach 8th on the hacksboard, currently at 10th@ 16022 (up 2 on position, and up 1790 hacks, Things are busy as usual, and theres a huge void between 9th and 10th, but still working away and hopefully will be able to progress more diligently soon.)

Reach Quintuple marauder Currently at 23502/25000 (up 1385)
New goal: Reach 2nd on the raidsboard, Currently 4th @ 23502

New goal: Reach the killsboard, currently unranked @6492

Decided to track all 3 pvp stats because Im now going after a killsboard slot (so I can fufill the 'pvp elite' requirement) and recently had to defend, and am still not very far aheadon , my raidsboard slot from captian pauly. Basically they are 3 long term pvp goals that will unlikely be depleted any time soon rather than do X chain or unlock Y which im running low on good ones to do of lol, and if they are, well, theres always more positions to climb lol.

Legion mission mods im after
Maximise...
Nanite reassembler: 6/6 (complete)
Carjean Scatterlauncher: 6/6 (complete)
Carjean data node 6/6 (complete)
Cerulean Displacement Drive: 6/6 (Complete)
Cerulean Autosync Beam 6/6 (up 1 and complete!!!!! so happy this finaly got done since its been so long. Just the morpho suits to go!!!!!)
Darmos Champions seal 6/6 (complete)
Darmos drone 5/5 (completed)
Temporal Containment Cage 6/6 (complete)
Cobalt Drive 6/6 (complete!)
Morphagenic suits 3/5

Finances
Quote:
Finances
Since my ships finances have been probably the biggest debating point I'll analyze how well my ships doing for credits.
Mining: 70100 (up 12337): 70.1b (up 12.3b) per day
Research: 224161 (up 31520): 134.5b (up 19.1b) per day
Total intake : 204.6b (up 31.2b) per day

Upkeep: 61.2b (up 3.2b) per day
Net gain: 143.4(up 28b) per day

Planets Occupied 386 (up 25), Reminder, the owned figure is wrong, displaying 1 higher than the actual and utilised in formula count, blame the funky dancode
Colonization cost: 58b (up 10.6b)
Invade cost: 115.9b (up 21b)
Time to colonize, 9.7h (down 0.2 hours)
Time to invade 19.4 (down 0.3 hours)

Colonize and invade time rebounds down a tad. Credit supplies are not a issue still, the depletion in funds is ironically me helping out a high ranked mate who isn't a zero mining world build. Strong growth in mining production from ap worlds and the increase in standards meaning im not colonizing and invading very much (and am approaching my planet limit for rank anyway when I'll have do drop the terrible rookie mistake worlds I still have, so not going to increase too rapidly any time soon).

As always, comments, comparisons and discussions welcomed!

Stark Tech Inside

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:10 am

Surprise, rank 1650 update so soon after the last one!

Shots at cap to kill: 499 (up 22!)/ 416 (up 17) without fixer

Targets
8 Hours of ap storage with excavator: 8.08 hours (up 0.21 hours) Out of ap warehouses in cargo now. Bought a whole bunch during chuhn and only just finished cloaking up m/vm 20x ap worlds to put them on. Got a fair chunk of ctp though so can get more later if needed.

Goals
260k (excavator) ap/hour (complete!)
New goal: 270k (excavator) ap/hour (complete!)
New goal: 280k (excavator) ap/hour (Currently at 245.6k/270.1k with excavator) (AP up 9.8k/10.7k with excavator)

Max solinya: currently at rank 81 (up 5)
Maximize the Cosmic Rail, currently at 0 out of 21 (Yep, still not happening right now)
Complete the Sileena chain: currently at 0/35 on An Uncomfortable Decision (up 16, finaly finished the strazi corpse pod this one should be way easier, difference between 24k and 60k per day is pretty huge haha)

Pvp Goals
Reach 8th on the hacksboard, currently at 10th@ 16022 17032 (status quo on position, up 1010 hacks, closed a bit of the gap to 9th)

Reach Quintuple marauder Currently at 23645/25000 (up 143)
Reach 2nd on the raidsboard, Currently 5th @ 23645 (down 1 position, up 143 raids, focus'd on hacks only taking raids for yellows. Can retake the spot later)

Reach the killsboard, currently unranked @6602 (up 110, actualy a bigger gap now than last time, its difficult to close the gap unless pvping daily)

Maximise...
Morphagenic suits 3/5

Finances
Quote:
Finances
Since my ships finances have been probably the biggest debating point I'll analyze how well my ships doing for credits.
Mining: 73706 (up 3606): 73.7b (up 3.6b) per day
Research: 231473 (up 7312): 138.9b (up 4.4b) per day
Total intake : 212.6b (up 8b) per day

Upkeep: 63.8b (up 2.6b) per day
Net gain: 148.8 (up 5.4b) per day

Planets Occupied 390 (up 4), Reminder, the owned figure is wrong, displaying 1 higher than the actual and utilised in formula count, blame the funky dancode
Colonization cost: 59.8b (up 1.8b)
Invade cost: 119.6b (up 3.7b)
Time to colonize, 9.6h (down 0.1 hours)
Time to invade 19.3h (down 0.1 hours)

Colonize and invade time down a tiny amount. Credit supply still not recovered from going down to like 300bn giving away credits, mainly due to daily invades currently to grab artifacts, however theres no issue with funding it, just leads to slower stockpiling of spare tns

Stark Tech Inside

Last edited by Peticks on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:25 pm

good progress..but you WONT catch the guy 9th on hacks...just sayin...

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:31 am

juiceman wrote:
good progress..but you WONT catch the guy 9th on hacks...just sayin...

you keep thinking that ;)

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:35 pm

Here it is my rank 1715 update!

Shots at cap to kill: 598 (up 99!)/ 499(up 83) without fixer

Targets
8 Hours of ap storage with excavator: 7.82 hours (down 0.26 hours). Been buying warehouses and retrofitting old 20x m/vm/c planet everytime I have the resources (relics atm are the limiting factor, though corruption is low too) 32 warehouses in cargo rn and a fair chunk of ctp too so the limit is just in slow implementation of additional storage due to it being above 8 hr storage atm as a non excavator.

Goals
280k (excavator) ap/hour (complete!)
New goal: 290k (excavator) ap/hour (complete!)
New goal: 300k (excavator) ap/hour (complete!)
New goal: 310k (excavator) ap/hour (Currently at 281.1k/309.2k with excavator) (AP up 35.5k/39.1k with excavator)
Im done with ulrudi but not changing out till cerulean rolls and I can tap arlean biologist on the way to talth/litheor excavator.
New goal: Achieve infinite wisdom medal
New goal: Achieve eureka medal

Max solinya: currently at rank 89 (up 8)
Complete the Sileena chain: (up 61 and complete! This took a long time and im glad its done, but it does rather leave me dirth of clear goals in this section of my shiplog. New daily chain please dan!)

Pvp Goals
Reach 8th on the hacksboard, currently at 12th@ 20254 (down 2 on position, up 3222 hacks, positions lost to gitux during january when I was fairly busy, and texas toast, whose only ahead in this update because I spent like 5 days at 1715 before doing my log XP. Also, while im down overall on position im far closer to the goal 8th which stands at a gap of 1397 compared to last updates 4083, we just have a much closer clustering of more positions due to increased competition on the hacksboard, which is always fun! Trying to keep above tt has been a good motivator to try and avoid slipping on the regular hack runs.)

Reach Quintuple marauder Currently at 24027/25000 (up 382)
Reach 2nd on the raidsboard, Currently 5th @ 24027 (status quo position, up 382 raids, hacks remain the main target rn with raids only realy being picked up off kills during hack run rather than focus'd.)

Reach the killsboard, currently unranked @7008 (up 406, gap reduced down to 802 from 1079, slow going but progress made, get like 6-12 kills per hack run on weakish non halced targets)

Maximise...
Morphagenic suits (up 2 and complete!!!)

This entire section is finaly checked off. :)

Finances
Quote:
Finances
Mining: 92636 (up 18930): 92.6b (up 18.9b) per day (this has REALY grown, benefiting from the refits of old planets, and some high passive mining ap worlds built/found, storage is lower than ap in terms of hours to cap which I find pretty funny)

Research: 272016 (up 40543): 163.2b (up 24.3b) per day
Total intake : 255.8b (up 43.2b) per day

Upkeep: 65.2b (up 1.4b) per day
Net gain: 190.6 (up 41.8b) per day

Planets Occupied 402 (up 12), Reminder, the owned figure is wrong, displaying 1 higher than the actual and utilised in formula count, blame the funky dancode
Colonization cost: 65.5b (up 5.7b)
Invade cost: 130.9b (up 11.3b)
Time to colonize, 8.2h (down 1.4 hours)
Time to invade 16.5h (down 2.8 hours)

Colonize and invade time lurch downwards significantly thanks to impressive mining growth coupling the usual research growth. This is key in it being beyond simply theoretical as while research caps in under 3 hours mining still takes 7, meaning gains in mineral production income are subject to less loss by cap as it caps less often (once when im sleeping vs many times a day with research). The Incredibly healthy 9.5tn ballance built up since last update clearly showing credit income remains no problem for my zmb.

As always, comments and comparasons ect welcomed!

Stark Tech Inside

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:23 am

Here it is my rank 1750 update!

Shots at cap to kill: 552 (down 46)/ 552 (up 53)
(with fixer now switched out of my shots at cap have decreased 46, but increased 53 based on the without fixer from last update)

main moves since last update was the switch to talth excavator from ulrudi fixer. Also pushed PA off of exotica breaking their many months long streak without assistance and got one of gds guys their medal, which was fun.

Targets
8 Hours of ap storage with excavator: 8.02 hours (up 0.20 hours.) Still lots of places to build up, and my ap warehouse supply is now up at 64 in cargo, so realy the limiting factor rn is other artis to build old planets up to the new code, since I dont like doing half a planet build up.

Goals
310k (excavator) ap/hour (complete!)
New goal: 320k (excavator) ap/hour (complete!)
New goal: 330k (excavator) ap/hour (Currently at 329.5k with excavator) (AP up 20.3k)

Finaly got cerulean to roll around so back to excavator. Went for talth to get some of the inordinate amount of project worlds going.
Achieve infinite wisdom medal (on ice.)
Achieve eureka medal (complete!)
Unfortunately I rolled the eureka to complete gds ct lab before I had stacked up enough res to get infinite wisdom by completing the research tree left. So for now, infinite wisdom is not a focus, since losing loyalty sucks so hard!

Max solinya: currently at rank 92 (up 3)

Pvp Goals
Reach 8th on the hacksboard, currently at 11th @ 23087 (up 1 on position, up 2833 hacks, no seasonal blues mean im a bit burnt out on gl, also busy! still slowly making the way up there, if not with as much diligence as before rn, still overtook 'you wont overtake me' koolaid though XP )

Reach Quintuple marauder Currently at 24277 24027/25000 (up 250)
Reach 2nd on the raidsboard, Currently 5th @ 24027 (status quo position, up 250 raids, hacks still more a focus than raids, so only grabbing yellows on kills feeding the raids)
Reach the killsboard, currently unranked @7296 (up 288, gap reduced down to 436 from 802, A fair amount of progress made here.)

Finances
Quote:
Finances
Mining:101006 (up 8370): 101.0b (up 8.4b) per day (steady growth here. I do currently have one mining world, waiting on it being taken since its got a fair few active scanners so not worth gping to abandon rn, accounts for about 1.2k/day)
Research: 300887 (up 28871) : 180.5b (up 17.3b) per day
Total intake : 281.5b (up 25.7b) per day

Upkeep: 65.7b (up 0.5b) per day
Net gain: 215.8b (up 25.2b) per day

Planets Occupied 419 (up 17), Reminder, the owned figure is wrong, displaying 1 higher than the actual and utilised in formula count, blame the funky dancode
Colonization cost: 74.1b (up 8.4b)
Invade cost: 148.2b (up 17.3b)
Time to colonize, 8.2h (no change)
Time to invade 16.5h (no change)

Colonize and invade time make no moves. Im not overly surprised. A lot of the planets I've gained recently are either projects or require folds ect so are producing very little. So the gains in credits gained per day from improvements to old planets, and a portion of the new gains are offset by the unproductive new planets added. Credit stockpile decreased due to spending 5tn, but has mostly recovered.

Stark Tech Inside

Sat May 12, 2018 6:48 pm

Here at last, just after ship log showdown gets updated, is my rank 1815 update

Shots at cap to kill: 704 (up 152)

Still a talth excavator, project planets seem to replace themselves with more project planets. Also, although my planets owned count remains wrong (1 bellow the actual planet screen count) it apparently is what my planet cap is based off, so im permanently down a slot unless support fix it. Hit the planet cap and so started to have to abandon planets, which hurts as its gp expense but it is quite satisfying dropping those 'realy great' planets from back in the day. Bye bye average vr icys!

Also, solinya finaly maxed yes! 2% more ap buff permanatly is sweet. Ended up buying some planets to cover the finaly 3 ranks I had just before this update.
Targets
8 Hours of ap storage with excavator: 8.01 hours (down 0.01 hours.) Broke the 3m mark and still have 26 warehouses to get online. after that though, I imagine it will end up dropping bellow the threshold unfortunately as most of my ctp supply to buy more warehouses was just traded away.

Goals
330k (excavator) ap/hour (complete!)
New goal: 340k (excavator) ap/hour (complete!)
New goal: 350k (excavator) ap/hour (complete!)
New goal: 360k (excavator) ap/hour (complete!)
New goal: 370k (excavator) ap/hour (complete!)
New goal: 380k (excavator) ap/hour (complete!)
New goal: 390k (excavator) ap/hour (Currently at 384.5k with excavator) (AP up 55k)

Achieve infinite wisdom medal (on ice.)

Max solinya: currently at rank 100 (up 8 and complete!)

Pvp Goals
Reach 8th on the hacksboard, currently at 15th @ 24676 (down 4 on position, up 1589 hacks, a lot of people hacking and me not feeling the hacking has lead to this slipping. Leaving it in goals but realisticly its not even close to getting achieved any time soon)

Reach Quintuple marauder Currently at 24569/25000 (up 292)
Reach 2nd on the raidsboard, Currently 6th @ 24027 (down 1 position, up 292 raids, easy to retake 5th if I tried however raids remain not a priority vs hacks)

Reach the killsboard, currently unranked @7486 (up 190, gap reduced down to 190 from 436, close to within stricking distance though less to do with my actions and more the stagnecy of the killsboard. Imagine in in the top 60 now, so not much to go now!)

Finances
Quote:
Finances
Mining: 117962 (up 16956): 118.0b (up 17.0b) per day (chunk of growth here, which is good since the caps much higher than for res so more of it translates from theoretical income to real income)
Research: 366028 (up 65141) : 219.6b (up 39.1b) per day
Total intake : 337.6b (up 56.1b) per day

Upkeep: 67.1b (up 1.4b) per day
Net gain: 270.5 (up 54.7b) per day

Planets Occupied 453 (up 34), Reminder, the owned figure is wrong, displaying 1 higher than the actual and utilised in formula count, blame the funky dancode
Colonization cost: 93.6b (up 19.5b)
Invade cost: 187.2b (up 39b)
Time to colonize, 8.3h (up 0.1h)
Time to invade 16.6h (up 0.1h)

Colonize and invade time inches up ever so slightly, but given Im now at planet cap its only more unlikely that this will be a hinderance as planet quality thresholds to take are higher than before, and with solinya maxed unoccupides quality thresholds are now the same as invades, rather than significantly lower (eg vl 3x)

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6