View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 We need more missions for Galaxy Legion 

dexter.regis wrote:
Its getting stale now in my opinion, The progress towards rewards is slow and the rewards aren't that great, We definitely need more missions that provide something new be it EM, CTP, a new ship arti, We just need something to be able to log into and spend more then 5 mins a few times a day doing the usual stuff, Besides the grind for ranking up the prismatic is hard enough let alone doing the oruas eye and porowyns arrival all at the same time and then doing the UST daily , Makes it tedious and there's no real way to earn CTP in game other then scrapping stuff or selling off your planets lol So we definitely need a ctp reward unlimited repeatable mission that's not a daily, Maybe it opens at rank 1000 or 1500 Or even the reward increases per completion at those ranks etc. Maybe put out new random events that have random completion times that reward ctp, that maybe spawn from planet events that occur a lot more often and it is like "contracts" where you kill 100 npcs today and get 250ctp say. Or do 2 daily missions and get 100ctp Just something where we're able to make a daily increase in our ctp! Or Make a use for political favour, Where we can trade it for a contract to earn ctp obviously we would have to have a mission that gives political favour lol, Im positive in one thing the game needs a new way to earn ctp Thats just my two cents.

So you want free ctp ? you just need to npc and it will provide you all the ctp you need

Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:26 pm

blabla wrote:
dexter.regis wrote:
Its getting stale now in my opinion, The progress towards rewards is slow and the rewards aren't that great, We definitely need more missions that provide something new be it EM, CTP, a new ship arti, We just need something to be able to log into and spend more then 5 mins a few times a day doing the usual stuff, Besides the grind for ranking up the prismatic is hard enough let alone doing the oruas eye and porowyns arrival all at the same time and then doing the UST daily , Makes it tedious and there's no real way to earn CTP in game other then scrapping stuff or selling off your planets lol So we definitely need a ctp reward unlimited repeatable mission that's not a daily, Maybe it opens at rank 1000 or 1500 Or even the reward increases per completion at those ranks etc. Maybe put out new random events that have random completion times that reward ctp, that maybe spawn from planet events that occur a lot more often and it is like "contracts" where you kill 100 npcs today and get 250ctp say. Or do 2 daily missions and get 100ctp Just something where we're able to make a daily increase in our ctp! Or Make a use for political favour, Where we can trade it for a contract to earn ctp obviously we would have to have a mission that gives political favour lol, Im positive in one thing the game needs a new way to earn ctp Thats just my two cents.

So you want free ctp ? you just need to npc and it will provide you all the ctp you need

yep, especially when he is targeting the rank range 1000-1500 in his complaint ... there are still plenty of NPC elites that give decent ctp in that rank range. past rank 2k i could almost garner some sympathy .. but by that point you should be 1.shotting most NPCs so that again discounts his thesis.

as for an unlimited mission that is not a daily that gives ctp ? we already have that.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:46 pm
Profile WWW

Id like to see bounties that reward ctp

Kill 500 of a type of npc
Or hack 100 players in a day
Or invade every day for a week
Share 10 elites or bosses in a day

Gives ya a goal, something to shoot for, can work on all at once or one at a time as you choose for a decent amount ( to be determined) of ctp

Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:37 am

I knew it wouldn't be long before the your idea is wrong crew came along lol (not that an idea can be wrong ;) )...I want to earn larger amounts of ctp not get free ctp.. i love how you came to that conclusion :roll: The rank range was a random rank not an actual range in which it should be set out! I'm passed that rank range almost 1900 ... it was just an idea. and yes we have NPC's that reward ctp, but wouldn't it be nice to be able to do a mission that rewards it rather than relying solely on npc's and having to do a mission to scrap for tiny amounts ctp one that actually directly rewards you with larger amounts of ctp, like i said maybe gain political favour to exchange for bounty's which reward ctp.. Earning 7-14ctp per completion of a mission is not rewarding in any which way lets be honest its slow and tedious and requires large amounts of Dark pyraminds and voids to gain any real ctp..

Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:29 am

but what you are asking for is ripe for abuse. there have been dozens of players that have been banned already for abusing missions to multi.tab and collect extra resources for 'free'. why do you think the xts mission was nerfed to 1000 completions ? and you want Dan to open another avenue for abuse ? dream on man.

besides, if you are desperate for ctp .. you can always buy from PLURVION on the GTC. he's undercut all the other sellers ...

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:57 am
Profile WWW

Okay so it can be abused that's fair enough, there's also the option for the bounties to do daily rewards like greenspleef explained really well...

Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:19 am

I like the idea for bounties just because it'd be something new and different to do.

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3