View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Exterminators 

Well, the experiment has been a ringing success so far. We are up to 15 members, which has unlocked LM tasks. Our CT Lab has 21/24 discoveries. Our strength ranking peaks at #10. Not bad for 15 people. So, here it is in a nutshell: We generate a ton of elite alerts. WE are all veteran players that don't require a bunch of rules to play fairly and help each other. Collectors and slow rankers don't stay here long. If you have a sense of humor, like to be active and enjoy a lively atmosphere on comms, come on over. The Exterminators are the new thing in GL. So many old time legions are dead or are well on their way to being there. Don't stay in your dead legion out of nostalgia and grow bored completely. Come on over and let us help regenerate your interest in GL.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:17 am

Oh yeah, we have a couple of people working on Lone Conqueror medal as well.

Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:48 am

DarthNefarious wrote:
Oh yeah, we have a couple of people working on Lone Conqueror medal as well.

Are you calling me fat? :shock:

Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:02 pm

[18:34] Furya has reached level 8.

Not bad for a 3 month old legion to have a lvl 8 base.

Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:35 pm

Also, we succeeded at our first LM with a total of 11 completions. Clearly, the RNG fancies us. :lol:

Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:45 pm

Legion missions have been easier all around since Elios. (Not as much as during Elios, but still better than it was before hand.)

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:18 am

Legion is legit. I wish I had 2 more hands so I could give it FOUR THUMBS UP! For real, even with smaller numbers, the "clean slate" in a completely new environment filling with super active players reminds me of the good ol' days the past couple days....come visit and try it out. What's the worst that could happen....?

Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:33 am

It took Darth a bit of convincing to get me to come over and try out TE but since joining I have no regrets! Loving the atmosphere of this legion and don't foresee leaving anytime soon! (except to invade planets as I am one of the Lone Conqueror folk Darth speaks of.... :lol: )

Hope others will take the plunge and try it out! :)

Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:46 pm

Your momma so fat.....her belt size is equator :o

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Hit us up at The Exterminators - many of you out there are bored, not getting what you want or need, or simply just want a change of pace. We aren't the biggest legion around, but we are one of the strongest with a HUGE potential to grow with our core. Stop by and visit to try us on, we are filling up BT's with alerts during Q-Pedd and when we have our core home from work, it gets real ;)

No rules, just active ships. If you don't like us, leave us. No worries

Cya around -

Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:58 pm

Ko-Chan wrote:
ImageImage

not to rain on your parade, but since your profile is still sporting EoTS banners ...

how will The Exterminators avoid imploding like EoTS did .. and like The Dysonians before that ? strong ships tend to be associated with strong egos in my experience.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:10 pm
Profile WWW

They have an extraordinary leader.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:39 pm

senatorhung wrote:
Ko-Chan wrote:
ImageImage

not to rain on your parade, but since your profile is still sporting EoTS banners ...

how will The Exterminators avoid imploding like EoTS did .. and like The Dysonians before that ? strong ships tend to be associated with strong egos in my experience.

That is certainly a valid, irrelevant, and meaningless point. I can go and delete the really cool looking banners a friend made for me who had passed away, or I could leave them. Doesn't make a difference to me I guess since you care so much....as far as ego, seems like the pot yelling at the kettle...if your memory serves correct, you would know that I left before Tree ruined that legion ;)

Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:10 pm

Nothing to do with EGOS!!!!! Senator just a cool band of brothers n sisters having fun like the early days and dam look we’re still growing as more realaise we’re here for the duration amd those who want to have a full on elite fest should apply very quickly

Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:28 pm

senator one of the reasons i left zentzu was YOUR ego.......

Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:25 pm

Sure seems like Senator has a hardon for The Exterminators. You sure don't miss a chance to pop up on the forums to take a shot at us. Are you still feeling hurt that strong ships left your legion to join a new upstart? :lol:

Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:11 am

We kicked him due to his selfish playstyle.

One for all and all for Hung!

Such a muppet, come at me bro if you ever grow some.

Googs

Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:16 am
Profile WWW

Ko-Chan wrote:
senatorhung wrote:
Ko-Chan wrote:
ImageImage

That is certainly a valid, irrelevant, and meaningless point. I can go and delete the really cool looking banners a friend made for me who had passed away, or I could leave them. Doesn't make a difference to me I guess since you care so much....as far as ego, seems like the pot yelling at the kettle...if your memory serves correct, you would know that I left before Tree ruined that legion ;)

your banners are fine .. it just prompted my curiosity since we saw what happened to EoTS. as for the timing of your departure from EoTS versus the implosion .. i didn't pay that much attention - it's all external drama to me. but i think with your previous experience in EoTS .. you might have had some insight as to how your current legion operated in a fashion to avoid the difficulties that they eventually ran into. in a recruitment topic, i think that's completely relevant, especially since you are trying to recruit players who have seen plenty of the ups and downs in this game.

as for ego, i never claimed not to have one. i brag about being on the PvP leaderboards in my sig with every frigging post. but your legion includes members who are known troublemakers and drama queens along with those big egos .. hence my curiosity about how leadership was keeping it together. the fact that DN got all sarcastic and then defensive about it tells me that the lack of 2d tier legion missions is weighing him down. the previous 'super-legions' of Dysonians and EoTS never had trouble recruiting to full ... there were admittedly many more players then .. but there were also many more legions to choose from.

i'm not faulting the idea of a super legion .. just that with some of your current members, the longevity of this project might be suspect. you guys might eventually pull through and succeed, but the track record for previous super legions is not solid at all. and from my audience perspective .. egos were a big part of how those legions got done in. if you want to believe that i'm butthurt that some of your members came from my legion .. go ahead .. but it aint the truth. i wish some of them well and would welcome them back if things don't work out. others can space themselves out an airlock, and good riddance.

as for the slander about selfish play, i've never been shy about stating that i think hyperports, clusters, and attiroths give complete garbage drops, especially for the xp required. i never alert them (unless someone specifically needs the attiroth plating), and always recommend that they be tac remodded. alerting fab plants and queens and dark command nexus help legion mates with their drops .. alerting the garbage ones is the more selfish act in my mind, since you are expecting other legion members to clear your bt of garbage for no benefit.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Last edited by senatorhung on Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:07 am
Profile WWW

Seems to me that the only person here being defensive is you SenatorWrong.

And what is all this psychobabble about a *super legion*? It is just a new legion making their way in the world.

You could wish them well, wish them all the best, but instead you choose to drag up the past, be negative and turn the topic of conversation onto yourself (the ego-less one) :roll: :roll: :roll: .

So congratulations on dominating yet another forum topic and telling us how wonderful you are! Bravo!

I for one enjoy that there is a new legion and applaud their achievement in such a short space of time. I wish them every success and applaud them for taking the brave and bold step into the unknown.
A legion of active ships that hunt NPCs (including Attiroths that you choose not to hit due to your selfish playstyle), PvP, scan planets, want more LMs, and actively hit bases, instead of just logging in to collect production, is to be commended not disparaged.

Good luck Exterminators, more power to your elbow (while Senator uses his to knock one off over himself).

Googs

Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:45 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
The Exterminators

Now get off our thread troll unless you intend to request membership.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next