View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 Looking for a Legion 

Rank 282 Konqul Excavator. Mostly NPC hunting, though after the seasonal, I intend to switch to some missions that I want to get out of the way. I will definitely be back to NPCs in time for the next seasonal. Are there any Legions that could be a good fit?

Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:24 pm

NSFW Dreadnoks. Sister of Moar Dreads and we are an active legion, PVP, NPC, missions, all the team work you need. Come on over and check us out.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:58 pm

Perhaps not the best choice because we're mostly much higher ranked, but The Exterminators would welcome you. We focus heavily on exterminating NPC scum from the galaxy. We're pretty active both in playing and on the comm, so if you like tryharding and banter, stop by.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:42 pm

ignore dread's legions they will only get yea ship attacked and zerod daily so try p.e. where we do the attacking and zeroing on them daily :)

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:33 pm

TheFix wrote:
NSFW Dreadnoks. Sister of Moar Dreads and we are an active legion, PVP, NPC, missions, all the team work you need. Come on over and check us out.

I will check out your Legion, it looks like there are a number of players in my range.

Guide wrote:
Perhaps not the best choice because we're mostly much higher ranked, but The Exterminators would welcome you. We focus heavily on exterminating NPC scum from the galaxy. We're pretty active both in playing and on the comm, so if you like tryharding and banter, stop by.

I believe you are correct about the rank issue. It looks like there would be little help with most NPCs I can share.

pokerman123 wrote:
ignore dread's legions they will only get yea ship attacked and zerod daily so try p.e. where we do the attacking and zeroing on them daily :)

I don't know what p.e. is or why your Legion is better than theirs. Are you stronger, or just more aggressive? Is what you're saying even true, or based on one or two experiences?

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:55 pm

pokerman123 wrote:

Ignore this fool - hes only aggressive to those who dont fight back - I was in Dreadknocks for a bit and the only 1 touched me was Boris and he even he got wiped out in return.

Ps feel free to join me at The Fallen - I can help your ship grow, we do plenty of npcs and bases, and we're a friendly bunch.

Click the link below!

:D

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:02 pm

ment project anarchy aka p.a. not p.e.

as to steve people would hit you more if you was not a spamming little punk who spams ships to kill them

but yea just the legion alone for project anarchy that states enough you will get allot of hate from just joining the legion and you do not even have to do anything

Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:03 pm

stevo2012 wrote:
pokerman123 wrote:

Ignore this fool - hes only aggressive to those who dont fight back - I was in Dreadknocks for a bit and the only 1 touched me was Boris and he even he got wiped out in return.

Ps feel free to join me at The Fallen - I can help your ship grow, we do plenty of npcs and bases, and we're a friendly bunch.

Click the link below!

Haha, speaking of fools best ignored... Crackers had his minion drop a containment missile on me last night while I was scanning for my last keystones. God only knows what was running through their crack addled heads because it was obvious they weren't going to knock me off Exotica. If you want to feel the wrath such pointless stupidity generates, by all means join Fallen or a Dreadnoks legion, Dreadnoks NSFW actually INVITED us to do our worst. Don't say you weren't warned.

Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:50 pm

poor crackerbox has his member spam the living crap out of my ship and then disables to try and act tough huh what crackerbox did you not just die and get zerod by me with out even a single arti being used mr wannabetough guy. just remember 3.3k damage to your ship while that thing you call a ship was doing 300 damage to me per hit.

p.s. like i said avoid dreads want a good legion come join p.a. can learn how to play have fun and learn how to build a ship where these punks only time they will even try to step up to you is when they spam your ship with artis. and you will be hated from the second you join and you would not of even needed to do anything to be hated for :)

Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:04 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
poor crackerbox has his member spam the living crap out of my ship and then disables to try and act tough huh what crackerbox did you not just die and get zerod by me with out even a single arti being used mr wannabetough guy. just remember 3.3k damage to your ship while that thing you call a ship was doing 300 damage to me per hit.

p.s. like i said avoid dreads want a good legion come join p.a. can learn how to play have fun and learn how to build a ship where these punks only time they will even try to step up to you is when they spam your ship with artis. and you will be hated from the second you join and you would not of even needed to do anything to be hated for :)

Awww - is that why you blocked me? Why you get so het up over getting arty spammed and killed is beyond me. If you were so tough you wouldnt block would you you fool?

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:05 pm

Bloodied Unbowed wrote:
stevo2012 wrote:
pokerman123 wrote:

Click the link below!

Haha, speaking of fools best ignored... Crackers had his minion drop a containment missile on me last night while I was scanning for my last keystones. God only knows what was running through their crack addled heads because it was obvious they weren't going to knock me off Exotica. If you want to feel the wrath such pointless stupidity generates, by all means join Fallen or a Dreadnoks legion, Dreadnoks NSFW actually INVITED us to do our worst. Don't say you weren't warned.

LMAO

Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:06 pm

stevo2012 wrote:
pokerman123 wrote:

Awww - is that why you blocked me? Why you get so het up over getting arty spammed and killed is beyond me. If you were so tough you wouldnt block would you you fool?

what funny is crackers spammed my ship then spent 45 mins attacking it and gave up with only 1mil hull left to kill my lazuli fixer ship poor guy can not even take out a lazuli fixer ship even after he spams it.

now remember crackerbox i told you ages ago learn not to spam ships and you would not need to worry about being blocked but it was sure fun whacking yea ship in 10 mins with zero debuffs used.

but hey go cry some more and complain about the block feature it was created to prevent tools like you from arti spamming ships all cause you are to weak to do anything maybe that be why you not npc hunt you can not even kill the npcs

Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:58 am

AFAIK the darkside is always looking :)

When a man of genius speaks, a confederacy of dunces swells up to denounce him. -Jonathan Swift

Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:22 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
stevo2012 wrote:
pokerman123 wrote:

what funny is crackers spammed my ship then spent 45 mins attacking it and gave up with only 1mil hull left to kill my lazuli fixer ship poor guy can not even take out a lazuli fixer ship even after he spams it.

now remember crackerbox i told you ages ago learn not to spam ships and you would not need to worry about being blocked but it was sure fun whacking yea ship in 10 mins with zero debuffs used.

but hey go cry some more and complain about the block feature it was created to prevent tools like you from arti spamming ships all cause you are to weak to do anything maybe that be why you not npc hunt you can not even kill the npcs

My 4 year old daughter actually comes back with more mature responses than you, its ridiculous.

Also, just a point: Your legions description states: "Project Anarchy: Where the jorts are tight and the morals are loose."

So you have loose morals....except when it comes to the use of a perfectly legitimate artifact - then you DO have morals - as using arties is really bad, and everything you guys do is really nice, right? NO.

Secondly, first time round, you got took out, so don't paint a different picture. And I'm sure if you were facing a ship 50% stronger than you, you may well decide to even the fight too. Either that or you simply wouldn't fight, which I think is a terrible attitude. You don't like me and block me as I'm 1 of the few ships who has the balls to hit you - now quit your incoherent braying and go and learn how to use punctuation correctly.

Kind regards,

Couldnt Give a Fox

Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:11 pm

foxy!!!

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:22 am

juiceman wrote:
foxy!!!

BOOM (chaka Laka?)

How are we Kools?

Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:59 pm

stevo2012 wrote:
Bloodied Unbowed wrote:
stevo2012 wrote:

Click the link below!

LMAO

Theorem: Crackers is a fool best ignored.
1) He invites noobs to join Fallen.
2) While he was away the Fallen's base burned to the ground yesterday, killing base production.
QED

Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:15 pm

I am no longer looking. If a mod could lock the thread, that would be cool.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]