View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Update on Dan 

I reached out to Dan and found out he is going through some personal matters right now and has not had much time to engage with Galaxy Legion.

***GOOD NEWS!!! He said he has been struggling to balance all his activities recently but is planning on releasing seasonal updates soon.***

Just a bit of patience and support for Dan through this time and he should return.

Edited subject line since previous one doesn't make sense.

Last edited by rnagy on Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:02 pm

I wish I can believe it, would be good if he was actualy posting it

Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:26 pm

Location: Shredding NPCs and fantasizing about natural Dysons in this beefy UFO that I built in my basement
Can you "Reach Out" to him again and ask him to please turn NPCs back on for rank 10K+?

Not ALL of them, but like Rogue Tech Collectors and Dark Mass Carriers would be nice. The rest can stay gone.

Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:11 am

All flamehawks all the time.

Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:45 am

This message is late. April fools was at 1 april, not 3. Be more precise next year.

Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:28 am

It's fine if you guys don't believe me... I was also very surprised he responded to my email.

Since he did respond, however, I thought I would share what he did as there have been many questions lately as to what is going on with him.

Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:33 pm

Well, i have two obvious:
-Why were you contacting, in first place
-Why did he reply a private message instead putting and advice on the forum

And yes, i do not belive that lol

Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:20 pm

Borralla wrote:

That's fine, doesn't matter to anyone else if you believe or not...

But if they were legitimate questions:

1. I heard some rumors about Dan's absence and if they were true I felt for him so sent a quick email saying that I had heard rumors and I hope all is well.
2. Can't speak to why he chose to respond to me. Perhaps he was just happy to receive a polite, empathetic email instead of, I'm sure, the usual barrage of angry complaints.

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:11 pm

rnagy wrote:
Borralla wrote:

1. I heard some rumors about Dan's absence and if they were true I felt for him so sent a quick email saying that I had heard rumors and I hope all is well.
2. Can't speak to why he chose to respond to me. Perhaps he was just happy to receive a polite, empathetic email instead of, I'm sure, the usual barrage of angry complaints.

Don´t missunderstand me. I HOPE you are right, but... my faith is on free fall.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:02 am

Borralla wrote:
rnagy wrote:
Borralla wrote:

Don´t missunderstand me. I HOPE you are right, but... my faith is on free fall.

Plus its insulting to everyone that your view is that only you can send a polite, empathetic email to him.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:06 pm

That's not what rnagy said at all. Although FWIW, I write polite email to Dan and always thank him for GL, and have gotten replies some times when many others didn't. A little nice never hurt anyone.

Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:42 am

xencindy wrote:
That's not what rnagy said at all. Although FWIW, I write polite email to Dan and always thank him for GL, and have gotten replies some times when many others didn't. A little nice never hurt anyone.

Thank you Cindy. I did not mean to imply that only I am capable of sending a nice email, it was simply conjecture as to why I was fortunate enough to receive a response.

However, being so easily insulted by something which in no way was meant as such does not help your point ODragon (imho).

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:56 pm

At this point either Rnagy is right, or we can forget event for Lepus

Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:00 pm

Unlesss it starts tonight we will not get our 3 weeks so it is tonight or never.

If it even does start at all we will be robbbed of a scan UST bonus day like we were with VD... :evil:

Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:35 pm

its sad if we get a ust scan bonus of less Star Chart Purger (Uses Left: 11370) and also its not good to not care about a online game lets say its not good for prosperity update are important.but if there is something about dan i accept it but i dont know for other

Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:44 pm

Well, i hate being the one who slaps with reality, but think about 2 possible ways:

1: Rnagy is true. Then, since Qpedd were 5 days late and Lepus are totally absent, Dan´s problem is becaming worse, not better.
2: Rnagy "Aprilfoolded". Then... since Qpedd was 5 days late and Lepus are totally absent, the thing points directly to a totally abandon of the game by the developers.

In both cases, we are not talking about Lepus event absence, but inminent game shutdown. No idea of the reason, but if it´s for economic motives, the absence of events will only worse it, since they are one of the GP buy reasons.
Personally, i´m ready to log in one morning and see the "page not found" message. I HOPE i´m wrong, since i enjoy the game a lot, but unfortunately i´ve passed this many times on many games. The signs are always the same :cry:

Will keep playing until the events return or the game shuts down, but... well, i´m not making any ilusions.

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:32 am

game probably has the least amount of active users on FB. It is not a money maker even if everyone spent which 90% do not. It is a good time killer but probably not long for the world.

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:14 am

this griping happens before every friggin seasonal and then when it drops all the bozos shut up again. it's almost like they think their griping actually motivates dan to drop the seasonal. here's a pro tip .. it fracking doesn't. but i predict the same negative ninnies will pop up their heads the last week of june again before elios drops ...

most times, the lepus seasonal drops a couple weeks before easter and runs until easter monday. if lepus drops this weeks and then runs 3 weeks until the end of the month, i'm not going to quibble about matching the easter dates of past years.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:35 am
Profile WWW

Well all us bozos play the same game Mr voice of GL. Sorry you cannot tell things have seriously changed in users and content but what do i know. lol

Hope ya catch Iggy before it ends! If it does end....omg what would ya do?

Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:55 am

Even if he does catch him, what has he really accomplished? :lol:

I disagree with Senator. Players of this game have a right to complain. It's not just "a few days" of delays in releasing seasonals. We still don't have a 9-year reward, and the person with the highest Prismatic upgrade said it has been broken for months as well. This has been the norm for quite some time now. If Dan is having personal issues, that is understandable; however, it would be nice if he took a second to drop a message in the forums or in game on occasion to keep us updated on the status of the game and other content. Heck, at they very least, provide a response to the support tickets.

Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next