View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Zombie's Ship Log 

Two months since last upgrade, slow ranking mostly now. Only uplifted 2(at most) planets during this time, still not getting the scruuge rolls for arti. Finished maxing zane, scan boost has been nice. havent really found anything worth taking recently.

Goals
Max Solynia
120k aph w/o excavator
8 hrs of arti storage(currently at 6.16)
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 550(currently at 516)
6.5k raids
75k TOs

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:41 pm

Aph grew a lot since last month due to almost 4k new scans, was able to find a bunch of planets worth invading. A few days away from finishing another project, still have too many projects on hand. Started to turn some of my research and mining planets into arti worlds. Prismatic hit 40x on arti, should have the forum upgraded next month.

Goals
Max Solynia
Max Darmos
Max Kriell
130k aph w/o excavator
8 hrs of arti storage(currently at 5.87)
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 550(currently at 540)
6.5k raids
75k TOs

Wed May 01, 2019 7:10 pm

i like the breakout of the arti per hour / arti planets in addition to the arti per hour / all planets, but i think i will keep the latter for the shiplog showdown.

1. there is no way to verify the number of 'arti' planets, while the total number of planets can be seen on the ship stats tab. sure, people can fudge numbers here and there, but for the most part, the stats can be confirmed with a spy probe or a resource probe right after collection time.

2. as your overall aph gets higher, you have to invest more in storage planets to maximize your effective daily artifact income, which will obviously drop your overall aph/planet. i think the aph/planet is the better overall reflection of progress assuming that need for balancing daily effective arti income vs maximizing arti production of arti planets.

where i think the breakout of planet allocation is definitely useful is in the tracking of structure placement.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu May 02, 2019 7:11 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
i like the breakout of the arti per hour / arti planets in addition to the arti per hour / all planets, but i think i will keep the latter for the shiplog showdown.

1. there is no way to verify the number of 'arti' planets, while the total number of planets can be seen on the ship stats tab. sure, people can fudge numbers here and there, but for the most part, the stats can be confirmed with a spy probe or a resource probe right after collection time.

2. as your overall aph gets higher, you have to invest more in storage planets to maximize your effective daily artifact income, which will obviously drop your overall aph/planet. i think the aph/planet is the better overall reflection of progress assuming that need for balancing daily effective arti income vs maximizing arti production of arti planets.

where i think the breakout of planet allocation is definitely useful is in the tracking of structure placement.

The aph/arti planets stat is more for myself, gives me a rough estimate for how many projects i have as well as how many planets need crystals. Def need to make a few more storage planets. Mostly waiting until scruuge to buy the hoarding vaults. The only time where I really lose arti is overnight, even then i only lose an hr or two at most.

Mon May 06, 2019 2:13 pm

Kriell growth slowed a lot, will hopefully have it maxed soon. Started to pvp more to feed darmos. Ctp running low due to prismatic, should be able to get two more upgrades in with help from chuhn. Scans have been a little dry lately..

Goals
Max Solynia
Max Darmos
Max Kriell
135k aph w/o excavator
8 hrs of arti storage(currently at 5.68)
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 575(currently at 564)
6.5k raids
80k TOs

Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:40 pm

July update is about a week late due to being away on vacation for a while. Need 5(i think) more reds to max out darmos, should be done in 2 months. Could probably max Kriell this month. Aph is still growing slowly, no big jump during the month.

Goals
Max Solynia
Max Darmos
Max Kriell
135k aph w/o excavator
8 hrs of arti storage(currently at 5.65)
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 600(currently at 587)
6.5k raids almost there
85k TOs

Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:37 am

Have been pretty busy irl, not too much time to play. Started PVPing more, mostly because I was pretty close to falling off hacks leaderboard. Also started putting some rank points towards engineers again. Stole a few project planets but I have no idea when i'll get around to uplifting them, currently working on getting the rest of my gas planets(2) to 15-20x plasmas. Will include planet update next month.

Goals
Max Solynia
150k aph w/o excavator
8 hrs of arti storage(currently at 5.79)
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 700(currently at 606)
Get on raids leaderboard
100k TOs

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:34 pm

NPC'd a ton during chuhn due to having a bit more time to get on the game, hacks were slowing down as I focused on finding merchants and getting more npc drops to scrap for CTP. Scrapped for a total of 37576 ctp. A lot of my energy has also been going towards the base, I think I donated around 600k during chuhn, working on getting a 1:1 energy:xp ratio to make donating easier. Didn't find too many good planets during chuhn, but have enough Bizian Star Atlases to get me through a few more seasonals/scan runs. Thinking my mission dyson will be completed around the end of the year. 6 year reward is coming up soon but i still have 339 ranks to go in under 100 days, will be a lot of clicking.

best chuhn scraps
Quote:
61 Sha'din Hypergrid Network(s) scrapped for 1171 Complex Tech Parts
50 Toxic Processing Plant(s) scrapped for 1444 Complex Tech Parts
50 Polaron Emitter(s) scrapped for 1455 Complex Tech Parts
26 Continuum Parser(s) scrapped for 1773 Complex Tech Parts
35 Sha'din Hypergrid Core(s) scrapped for 1939 Complex Tech Parts
38 Sha'din Forcevoider(s) scrapped for 1981 Complex Tech Parts
75 Polaron Emitter(s) scrapped for 2010 Complex Tech Parts
150 Silthion Gas Vesicle(s) scrapped for 2085 Complex Tech Parts
75 Interrogation Stronghold(s) scrapped for 2381 Complex Tech Parts
500 Leviathan Rift-Emitter(s) scrapped for 5076 Complex Tech Parts

Goals
Max Solynia
150k aph w/o excavator
8 hrs of arti storage(currently at 5.58)
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 700(currently at 621)
Get on raids leaderboard
100k TOs

Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:48 pm

did not play too much during Bane, but managed to get 3 of the invasion medals. 20 ranks in about a month is a lot slower than the pace I wanted to be at to collect my 6yr medal on time. No planet stats this time since I didn't update the spreadsheet.

Goals
Max Solynia
150k aph w/o excavator
8 hrs of arti storage(currently at 5.56)
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 750(currently at 670)
Get on raids leaderboard
100k TOs

Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:02 pm

Finally an update after over 1.5 years. Was on hiatus during most of that time, started playing again recently. Came back to only a drop in ~2k aph which was a lot better than I expected tbh. Fell super behind on the rank requirements for the anniv medals so I started to speed rank a bunch recently (mix of npcing/pvping and base donations) along with invading twice a day to help catch up with rank goals and maintain arti growth.

Consider this my pre-Elios update.

I've dumped a ton of rank points/prisoners into engineers to help get a 1:1 energy:xp ratio(I want to rank to 1500 asap and prefer dumping energy into base over npcing as I can mindlessly dump energy into base while watching netflix etc.

A good chunk of the disables during the past ~1.5 years occurred during the past month or so and have been due to accidental disables while pvping by not paying attention, but otherwise not much has changed. I will be pushing up higher on hacks leaderboard as soon as I hit 1500.

Screenshots were taken without buffs on any of my planets. When my dyson is buffed, aph is closer to 190k.
346 Planets Owned
280 w/ arti as Best Resource
33 w/ mining as Best Resource
33 w/ research as Best Resource

Some notes and thoughts before my goals for future
Due to pretty much missing last year's bane and harvest events, I have run out of terrafounders and almost out of psybeacons. Held off on taking a few inactive planets til i get more of those items. Similar reasoning for not building my mission dyson yet(no terrafounders left is the main one). I am aiming to build my mission dyson and possibly first rift either at the end of this year or early next year. Will also be making the jump to 4k decks around that time.

Goals
Hit Rank 1500 (get 6yr reward asap)
Get (and maintain) 40 Energy/Rank (currently at 30)
Max Solynia (currently 96)
200k aph w/o excavator and w/o planet buffs
8 hrs of arti storage(currently at 7.32)
175k TOs
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 750(currently at 643)
Get on raids leaderboard

Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:04 am

Start of Chuhn update

Since the last update, I can pretty much auto rank off base donations(need to npc a little), will definitely be able to get that done for the next update.

No planet buffs

360 Planets Owned
290 w/ arti as Best Resource
34 w/ mining as Best Resource
36 w/ research as Best Resource

Goals
Hit Rank 1500 (get 6yr reward asap)
Get (and maintain) 40 Energy/Rank (currently at 37)
Max Solynia (currently 96)
8 hrs of arti storage(currently at 7.26)
175k TOs
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 750(currently at 666)
Get on raids leaderboard

Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:57 am

Post downtime stats

Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:31 am

End of Chuhn/Start of Bane update

slow/casual event, almost +8k aph since last update which was nice
(re)started to keep track of my planets, have 9 plasmas left that I plan to turn into arti worlds
scrapped over 100k ctp, starting to click my helmsman again

370 Planets Owned
297 w/ arti as Best Resource
35 w/ mining as Best Resource
38 w/ research as Best Resource

Goals
Hit Rank 1500 (get 6yr reward asap) Done

Get (and maintain) 50 Energy/Rank (currently at 40)
Max Solynia (currently 99)
8 hrs of arti storage(currently at 7.41)
175k TOs
Get on raids leaderboard

Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:39 am

congrats on 6.year reward !

too bad about the exo-habitability scarcity.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:37 am
Profile WWW

End of Bane update

invasions slowed down, was invading planets faster than I could drop them. managed to npc a bit, only 1 type 3 krow probe tho(9/11/1). ended the event with 33 psybeacons and 9 arsenals, hopefully enough to last a year, but most likely not
Since the last update, I finished these medals:
Unending Horrors, Heated Aftermath, Prismatic Twilight, Watching the Clock, 5-Alarm Incursion and Dark Descendants
Bought my Dark Arbalest yesterday, so still working on Shattered Darkness

No planetary buffs
Edit: Aph/Planets should be 523.089

Goals
200k aph w/o excavator and w/o planet buffs Done

Get (and maintain) 50 Energy/Rank (currently at 44)
20k hacks by end of the year
Max Solynia (currently 99)
8 hrs of arti storage(currently at 7.33)
225k aph w/o excavator and w/o planet buffs
175k TOs
Get on raids leaderboard

Last edited by Zombiekiller531 on Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:05 am

End of Harvest update

Finished Shattered Darkness medal + most of the Harvest ones I was missing.
I focused more on getting hacks than npcing during past month (+2730) while only getting a few kills(+91) and raids (+209). Closing in on the 20k hacks quick, will be more balanced with actions after hitting the mark. Picked up a bunch of mining planets, but aph is still growing nicely(lost a vl 20x at start of harvest).
Hit 80k energy which is 50x my rank, so back to dumping prisoners into TOs, will probably dump 1k into engineers after every 5k for TOs.

No planetary buffs

Goals
Get (and maintain) 50 Energy/Rank Done

Get (and maintain) 60 Energy/Rank (currently at 50)
20k hacks by end of the year
8 hrs of arti storage(currently at 7.12)
175k TOs
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 750(currently at 706)
Get on raids leaderboard

Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:06 pm

End of Scruuge update

Hit 20k hacks on Christmas and progress slowed after that. Hack goal for the year is 40k.
Planning on building my mission dyson soonish.

No planetary buffs

Goals
20k hacks Done
8 hrs of arti storage(currently at 8.3)

Get (and maintain) 60 Energy/Rank (currently at 49)
40k hacks by end of the year
8 hrs of arti storage while planets are buffed
175k TOs
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 750(currently at 826) (have some hull/shield mods on)
Get on raids leaderboard

Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:56 pm

End of Q-Pedd update

Still working on hacks, good progress so far.
Made the jump up to 2145 decks, will probably end up jumping to 4k decks when i hit 1900 for my 8 yr award, or sometime during lepus.
LOTS of npcing, which resulted in finishing a bunch of projects(some of which i was just sitting on for years, with no production), one of which was my mission dyson.

Some planetary buffs

Edit:
444 Planets Owned
344 w/ arti as Best Resource
67 w/ mining as Best Resource
33 w/ research as Best Resource

Goals
8 hrs of arti storage(currently at 7.4)
Get (and maintain) 60 Energy/Rank (currently at 50)
325k aph w/o excavator and w/o planet buffs
175k TOs
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 750(currently at 826) (have some hull/shield mods on)
Get on raids leaderboard

Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:01 am

End of Lepus update

Did lots of npcing/scanning during Lepus, currently have around 20 left for both bio-nests, 9 regular clone tanks and 2 auric ones. also have enough lepus drones sets for 4 more planets.
Able to autorank the purger mission now, so my prisoners will go back towards adding TOs now, will occasionally add engineers to keep 60x rank.
Philtery is up and connected, enjoying this nice boost in aph.
Switched to Litheor Spy to start adding probes to my top planets, will have to switch back to uldri at some point as i still need around 100 uldri credits to max the henxicant, should be less of a pain now that i have the 8yr reward and can swap for free with the shells (around half of my drops have been shells so far).
Pvp-wise, been pretty consistent with my hacks, slowed a little, but goal of 40k is still within reach. Made it on the raid LB.

As I finish my current projects, I'm being pickier with newer planets. Bahreen/luminious is still a few years away for me, but since I am planning to turn all my metallics into luminous planets, I am starting to pick up more ecumenopolis planets to maintain the bonus for gauss chains.
I think terra/gaia will still remain to be a big chunk of total planet types, as I like the off chance of spawning hyperseekers.
I'm thinking of using toxics as the base for most of my future luminous planets, but that is still all a few years away, so lots of time to decide.

Goals
Get (and maintain) 60 Energy/Rank Done
Get on raids leaderboard Done

8 hrs of arti storage(currently at 6.33)
475k aph w/o excavator and w/o planet buffs
200k TOs
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 1000(currently at 871), considering adding more decks then, might add more earlier, still unsure

Sun May 15, 2022 1:17 pm

Nice ship, but at your rank I think you really should get to 4k decks to get access to the Sileena and Corruption chains and their great rewards. That will also bring a little more interest to your game, just my 2 cents.

Mon May 16, 2022 6:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next