View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 No longer laughable...(Texas Toast's Shiplog) 

Elios is about to start, so time for a quick update...

Looks like a bit over 25k TACOs this month. Not too bad. Over 10k helmsman. 14 ranks.

Only 7k NPC kills and less than a thousand hacks. Was a busy month with work, and I got distracted using my player actions on a guy that keeps tagging a planet so I can't use a temp flux.

Not a lot of movement on the hacks leaderboard. I'm falling behind the top 3, will probably catch up to Ignatic in the next month or two.

Minerals 194104 units / hour (5.7 hours)
Artifacts 350032 points / hour (5.2 hours)
Research 313,856 research / hour (3.3 hours)

Production is holding steady, though I think last month I had more buffs active than I do right now. Often in the 360k arti/hour range lately.

I've got over a dozen planets yet to be counted in those stats; one of these days I'll get around to fluxing 'em and adding 'em.

Unbuffed vs NPCs: Attack: 357965 / Defense: 308462 and in PvP: Attack: 331179 / Defense: 239205

Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:12 pm

would you think of having more energy to be more free in energy. for me it really helped me to push to auto rank stellar cartografy.or making pure arti planet

Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:49 pm

the ancient wrote:
would you think of having more energy to be more free in energy. for me it really helped me to push to auto rank stellar cartografy.or making pure arti planet

I pushed energy until I could do everything I wanted, then just kinda left it there. I rarely if ever run out of energy; my focus is on NPCing until I lose troop carriers followed by PvPing (mostly hacking.) So, energy isn't a concern.

On the rare occasion I do run out of energy, usually when taking down a tough base, I have over 250 tri-mats and energy cubes, and almost 2000 energy sacs. Usually I'll just burn some energy sacs until I rank off of whatever base I'm killing.

I'm sure I'll want more energy eventually, but ideally I'd like to be able to hit hyperports at max damage even after it debuffs me before I stop adding TACOs. More TACOs makes PvP marginally easier as well.

I've already finished almost every mission, and all of the high energy/low experience ones like Lutuma and Sileena, and when I was doing those I basically NPCed until I could rank off of the mission and then ran the mission until I did, then repeated until I was done for the day. But, that was a long time ago at this point. I normally have 15k-20k energy left over at most times I rank.

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:54 am

ok but its was just to help your to use the most of your xp by having more energy for doing whatever you want without searching xp in npc by example

Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:55 am

the ancient wrote:
ok but its was just to help your to use the most of your xp by having more energy for doing whatever you want without searching xp in npc by example

I'm about to lose access to troop carriers. Why would I want to do things other than NPC until that happens?

There isn't really that much besides NPCing for me to do anyway. I've gone through all of the available content already and nothing new ever gets added anymore.

Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:34 pm

so stop doing pvp and rush npc do all these litle advantage by now on, since you want t.o why not pure npc
people are getting strong im praticaly never dying.
you need to catch the fact npc is still more advantageous in pvp i have many
mega colosal pure arti rift many mega colosal oceanic even mining pure arti building i have many other , its really usefull to hunt npc in seasonal get on it it help to build, evrything counts for seasonal npcs

Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:14 pm

Meh. It's okay to have multiple goals. Doing just one thing is boring. I'm maximizing what I can on the NPC front, but I still want to spread my Bad Joke Badge Comms and work on my hacks count. I've been disabling a little less often to save on the experience (and to get through my PvP sessions faster.)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:38 pm

lets just stay on the question that pure artifact building are a extreme advantage gp npc lm btm ect or anything to place is good instead of hyperforge its purest advantage of all .

Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:40 pm

I do not understand whatever it is you just typed. I see some individual phrases that might make sense on their own but taken as a whole I can't make heads nor tails of whatever concept you are trying to get across there. Sorry.

Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:19 pm

Got more NPCing in during Elios than I have the last few seasonals, which was nice, but still not quite as much as I'd have preferred. That's the way it goes sometimes, though. Found 4 core mines, but accidentally used one on my Dyson 'cuz it was still listed as metallic in my spreadsheet and didn't bother to use some common sense, but wound up with a dozen or dozen and a half of them anyway all told (not sure how many I've already placed, and have 10 left.) I did decide to skip getting the medal, though, since I long-since turned all my volcanics into Demon planets and a cache with a couple of hours of production isn't worth the 5 GP. I'll wait and see if I find an abandoned project or a storage volcanic at some point to make it worth taking in order to get the medal.

Added 14k TACOs in the last month, and should definitely hit 300k this month. Not sure how much longer I'll keep adding them; at least until I lose troop carriers, and ideally until I can hit max damage after debuffs on hyperports 'cuz why not? Not sure how much more I'll need than that, and might switch over to adding engineers again or maybe helmsman just to annoy other people. Don't really need anything more than what I have at this point. Though I suppose more TACOs would be helpful for some of the tougher bases.

2000 hacks and 14k NPC kills. And, moved back to the 4th position on the hacks leaderboard:

Minerals 211819 units / hour (5.3 hours)
Artifacts 374131 points / hour (5.0 hours)
Research 331856 research / hour (3.2 hours)

Production is making some pretty good gains. Got a half dozen bricked planets I still need to optimize. I've been falling behind on that, though I did add 8 or 10 planets to the spreadsheet over the last few days so I'm more than halfway caught up. Been flirting with 400k production after buffs but not quite made it there yet. Probably hit that at some point this month is my guess.

Unbuffed vs NPCs: Attack: 375219 / Defense: 316970 and in PvP: Attack: 347141 / Defense: 245803

Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:41 pm

60k energy is pretty low for your rank .. but once you have the energy.intensive mission chains (corruption and silleena) out of the way, energy needs only depend on how often you will need to auto.rank for purgers.

as for tacos .. you join the balthion brigade in 8 ranks .. you need alot of attack to cap on those puppies .. i still haven't gotten there yet.

also, i'm always happy to see Ignatnic get passed on any leaderboard ;)

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:12 am
Profile WWW

I know that it's a bit low, but I always have more energy than I need, and those rare occasions when I run out (such as when I am taking down a tough base) I have thousands of energy sacs and hundreds of energy cubes and tri-mats. And I have gone through pretty much all of the available missions already. Right now I'm producing plenty of purgers for my needs without running the mission and not planning to start grinding that again until I'm done w/finding troop carriers, not that that's very far off now.

Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:50 am

Well, with Chuhn theoretically right around the corner, I'm in good shape. I finally lost access to troop carriers, which means I can start doing missions regularly again. Need to grind out the dark void chassis before Chuhn ends; I've got plenty of void shells and dark pyramids stored up.

I also passed 300k TACOs, and did decide to start adding engineers now that NPCing isn't the sole focus. I added about 9k TACOs and 8k engineers in the last month.

Not a ton of PvP, only 75 raids and 1500 hacks. As I said, I concentrated on NPCing to maximize my terraforming devices (though have gotten a few since from DMCs) and killed almost 13k in a non-seasonal which for me is a lot these days.

Pulling away from Ignatic a bit on the hacks leaderboard, and catching Abarden, but mostly keeping even with Senator and HBIYD. I don't expect I'll ever catch 'em, but will keep tabs as long as I'm around at any rate.

Minerals 214662 units / hour (5.2 hours)
Artifacts 375480 points / hour (5.0 hours)
Research 344802 research / hour (3.1 hours)

Production is roughly the same, though I have broken 400k arti/hour pretty regularly lately with buffs on, which is nice. Caught up on optimizing a bunch of planets which has marginally helped, but only added 5 new planets this past month. Only 2 planets left to add to my db right now.

Most of the new planets were invasions from the last couple months I was lax on recording. I've also been making an effort to get a hyperturbine on all of my artifact planets, and have almost gotten halfway there. Anything producing at least 433 artifact/hour now has one.

Unbuffed vs NPCs: Attack: 385959 / Defense: 340947 and in PvP: Attack: 357078 / Defense: 264396

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:50 pm

Texas Toast wrote:
I've also been making an effort to get a hyperturbine on all of my artifact planets, and have almost gotten halfway there. Anything producing at least 433 artifact/hour now has one.

i have turbines on all arti production planets over 427 arti per hour. only 15 more planets until i have all of them covered. so theoretically i could have that done by the end of chuhn season .. but that assumes that i don't add very many new planets.

i'm only at 531 planets occupied, so you have me beat by around 20.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:14 pm
Profile WWW

in fact i was saying this.....listen im not to good in English im sorry.make pure artifact building planet whit arties from mission npc battle market ect. the efficient trick is, you destroy one by one hyperforge on every of your planets time over time when you have artifacts to place and you try to make it more productive on every production it is why its the best on at least 15 mining 20 art 15 research. it makes your planet more efficient and gives more use to seasonal because the more arti building to place the best

Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:24 pm

Mining 59x Mega Rich 36768 units/hr
Artifact 32x Mega Rich 21397 units/hr
Research 62x Mega Rich 16373 units/hr
my pure building artifact rift one time it was mining capped

Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:26 pm

My rift with a few buffs on it:

Resource Availability Production
Mining 37x Mega Rich 40591 units/hr
Artifact 37x Mega Rich 44531 units/hr
Research 49x Mega Rich 34911 units/hr

Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:43 pm

would you think of the message of before.in some way its just to destroy hyperforge on any planet to make it more productive.but you need to get more planet arti for this so npc and all more.also nice enginer just dont put to much and get pvp to hard for you its bether adding more but slowly over time like 8k t.o 2 2.5k enginers.but it was a good idea to put a lot this time

Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:09 pm

Well, I've decided that I want more energy so it's easier for me to grind void barrier chassis for Chuhn with less NPCing in between. So, currently I am putting my rank points into engineers. Eventually I'll want to autorank off of the star chart purgers as it's not too much longer before scanning is about the only thing worth doing that is left, so...I'll need the energy then anyway.

Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:31 pm

npcing in seasonals is the best

Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next