View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 NO POINT AT ALL!! 

:arrow: Whats the point of this page if the owner :ugeek: and developers :geek: dont take :cry: any of the ideas :idea: and suggestions :idea: we give :evil: .
This game has potential and needs more content.

Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:16 pm

too many ideas have been presented with little justification as to benefits .. with little idea about the difficulty of implementation .. with little analysis of the trade.offs that would be required.

plus, my perception is that erismedia is now just a 1.man shop .. i.e. just Dan. and if 99% of the suggestions here are crap, why should he waste his time trying to find the decent 1% ?

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:06 pm
Profile WWW

One guy!! Thats the main problem. There are many great idea's and suggestions that people have. The game need to expand with these idea's.. Polls and surveys would help too. 99% is more like 50% is crap.

Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:11 pm

LowLow wrote:
One guy!! Thats the main problem. There are many great idea's and suggestions that people have. The game need to expand with these idea's.. Polls and surveys would help too. 99% is more like 50% is crap.

Or it just needs to die a slow death as the developers almost seem to want to happen.

Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:27 pm

Unfortunately, I doubt Dan or the devs even read this section of the forums. It really would be nice if they would fix long-term issues with the game and/or add new and unique content, but I think we all know that is not very likely to happen anytime soon.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:54 pm

It has been a year since this post was made. Still, nothing has Change We MIGHT AS WELL MAKE A NEW GAME with all these ideas

Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:27 pm

LowLow wrote:
It has been a year since this post was made. Still, nothing has Change We MIGHT AS WELL MAKE A NEW GAME with all these ideas

I wouldn't say "nothing has Change"...

- Events have become more consistent again.
- Many long-term issues have been fixed in the last few months
- The long awaited Prismodyne Energy Network item was added and is a new and unique item

I know Dan still has a long way to go, but at least there has been some progress in the last few months. :)

Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:36 pm

rnagy wrote:
LowLow wrote:

- The long awaited Prismodyne Energy Network item was added and is a new and unique item

I know Dan still has a long way to go, but at least there has been some progress in the last few months. :)

Hopefully he will actually add other items to the network since the medal says additional item(s) will appear in the prismodyne energy network.

Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:40 pm

rnagy wrote:
LowLow wrote:

I agree Ryan, things have improved drastically, quick responses to tickets, Events running fairly smoothly and almost on time, etc.

Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]