View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 looking for a legion. 

Howdy all

Bit of an old timer myself in this game. Been playing on and off 9 years. Worst mistake I made was resetting but whats done is done. Came back now to make the best of my reset account because I just cant seem to stay away from this game lol. I’m a level 43 human player for now and got planets not worth colonizing and slowing my pace. looking for a legion with a base of high research potential. want to become a zolazin saboteur and its taking long. Any advice out there?

Im only on the second part of the Zolazin mission chain and need to work on my energy research. Looking for a legion to call home aswell.

Thanks

Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:16 pm

The Exterminators always have their doors open. We're only sitting at 31 members but we have a very active bunch and we're more than happy to help an old timer such as yourself build up their ship once more. :)

Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:27 pm

Galaxy defenders doesn't offer research in our base's gravy train, but we can share a bunch of high research planets for you and we offer a lot of artifact points in our gravy train.

Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:57 pm

REXCORE wrote:
Howdy all

Bit of an old timer myself in this game. Been playing on and off 9 years. Worst mistake I made was resetting but whats done is done. Came back now to make the best of my reset account because I just cant seem to stay away from this game lol. I’m a level 43 human player for now and got planets not worth colonizing and slowing my pace. looking for a legion with a base of high research potential. want to become a zolazin saboteur and its taking long. Any advice out there?

Im only on the second part of the Zolazin mission chain and need to work on my energy research. Looking for a legion to call home aswell.

Thanks

if you swing by to check out Zentzu .. i can alert you a couple of unoccupied 17x research plasmas. others in the legion can also outfit you as well if you need more.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:51 pm
Profile WWW

Galaxy Wombats gives our lower ranks special attention. We have a Messenger based legion chat where you can ask questions, and where no one will laugh at what you don't know.

Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]