View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 New CTL item request: Unattended Morphogenic extractor 

Cost to make: 100 Positron Clouders + 50 Quantum Firewall Traps + 2 Morphogenic Inhibitors

Description: Extracts a Morphogenic Inhibitor from an unattended enemy planet. Can only be used on planets owned by players that have not logged into the game for a period of more than 6 months.

Determining if a planet is unattended could be made using Spy Probe - Governance, where it would now state: Inactive and Unattended.

Both items could be added to the "<<<" quick use box as is for purgers, fluxes etc. as I believe with 4 Inhibitors you're informed: "This planet is immune to artifacts and devices.", where the Use Planet Artifact and Use Other Artifacts buttons normally are.

Edit: Such change could also open the game up to other "scavenger" items, maybe even a new mission chain introducing a scavenger race or profession, thus allowing other invade blocking items to be extracted like Voliir Transgenic Locks, Xectiphage Towers etc., or some others without needing to invade an unattended planet.

Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:34 pm

i like the idea of unattended.

i don't like the possibility of extracting a morphogenic inhibitor. any invincible planet should STAY invincible. so the PLANET can never be stolen .. but individual extractable artis are a different story.

i very much like the idea of being able to extract an extractable structure (except the MPI), from a non.invadeable planet. but you should only get ONE structure .. using this theoretical ct.lab item would also PURGE the planet from your database (AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS IT ON SCAN) once the structure is extracted. the planet would be restored from unattended state for XX months, so the planetary cloak is restored for that period.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Last edited by senatorhung on Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:04 pm
Profile WWW

I really like this idea, too, but I doubt Dan would ever go for it

Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:42 pm

I don't know that he would do it this specific way, but I've sent tickets suggesting morphogenic invincibility not function same as cloak and defense when they hit 6 months inactive (Natural Invincibility from mission planets or 2 year award would remain unaffected regardless of inactivity of course). After enough tickets, he made xrp warp inhibitor planets purge-able. After MANY tickets, he introduced two ct lab items to function similar to a use all for rank points. It CAN happen, he just has to get enough tickets about it for it to become a priority.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:07 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
I don't know that he would do it this specific way, but I've sent tickets suggesting morphogenic invincibility not function same as cloak and defense when they hit 6 months inactive (Natural Invincibility from mission planets or 2 year award would remain unaffected regardless of inactivity of course). After enough tickets, he made xrp warp inhibitor planets purge-able. After MANY tickets, he introduced two ct lab items to function similar to a use all for rank points. It CAN happen, he just has to get enough tickets about it for it to become a priority.

Very true, let's all flood his mailbox

Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]