View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 No longer laughable...(Texas Toast's Shiplog) 

May and June are pretty low-key, so I've been concentrating on raids and collecting purgers for Elios.

Gained 14 ranks and 21k TACOs, passing half a mil default/unbuffed NPC attack.

Still #4 in the hacks leaderboard, but just barely snuck onto the raids leaderboard in #50:

Got about 2700 player disables to get onto the kills leaderboard.

Minerals 248757 units / hour (5.2 hours)
Artifacts 494812 points / hour (4.5 hours)
Research 449672 research / hour (2.6 hours)

I've got a dozen planets I haven't added to my database yet, which has helped my production levels, and I've got a hyperturbine on anything that produces more than 300 arti/hour. (The one I'm working on now was 284 arti/hour.) Basically been placing a new one every other day and using Klorvis to upgrade half each day, unless I get a vision of time in which case I do Klorvis 3-4 times (depending on how many I get) and finish up w/tenebris if necessary. My main limit is MSP production at this point, though sticking to _mostly_ one every other day I've always got a couple in cargo.

Before checking my unbuffed stats but after taking screenshots above somebody hit me with an abettor, so will get those stats later.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:52 pm

Unbuffed vs NPCs: Attack: 512248 / Defense: 495590 and in PvP: Attack: 473916 / Defense: 384318

Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:07 pm

Congratulations, Texas Toast! Both on your improvement and on being able to keep track of everything. Around rank 200, someone in my legion said he was going to keep track of where he put artifacts. It seemed like a sensible thing to do, but I don't do spreadsheets, so didn't do it. Besides, that kind of investment in record keeping for a game I doubted I'd still be playing a year later seemed pointless.

Here I am, 10 years later, still wishing I'd kept track of artifacts, planets and my ship stats. I'm just lazy

Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:40 am

nice now u should take any vl 15x arti or more nothing else try have mining search whit it and invade and abandon most possible

Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:50 pm

nice just make more purger like stellar carto good keep it all for elios and use them all

Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:51 pm

I've got almost 4000 purgers waiting for Elios right now and am currently focusing on making void chassis for Chuhn, though I'll likely switch to purgers during Elios. There will be a lot of scanning.

I've added a dozen or so planets over the last month or two, focusing mostly on the arties I can get and the size of the planet though most are already or will soon be 20+ MR arti. I don't take mining or research planets and haven't for years (unless it's a storage planet.) I have abandoned some planets, but I've been ranking fast enough that I haven't needed to abandon and only recently hit my planet capacity for the first time in a while (though I added 2 ranks on void barriers rather than abandoning something.)

Got plenty of planets to abandon, though I'm finding that some of those planets are better to turn into storage planets as I steal things.

Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:19 pm

Elios is right around the corner, so here's where I stand shortly before it starts:

27 ranks and 25k more TACOs. Am up over 2k void barrier chassis for Chuhn, and over 5k purgers collected through shipments. Will likely have to switch over to running the purger mission pretty soon as I plan to scan a lot once Elios starts.

Looks like about a 6:1 kill:death ratio. Only 5k NPCs. Did manage about 800 raids and over 1k hacks. Maintaining #4 on the hacks leaderboard, and starting to move up the raids leaderboard:

ImageImage

A little over 2500 kills to get within spitting distance of the kills leaderboard still.

Minerals 242367 units / hour (5.3 hours)
Artifacts 485290 points / hour (4.6 hours)
Research 448972 research / hour (2.6 hours)

Without a lot of extra scanning, I only added 1 new planet, and while I'm usually running 500k or slightly higher on artifacts I obviously need to reapply some buffs. Hopefully I'll find some more planets worth taking over the next month.

I've got 2 planets to add to the database, but I'm making good headway on adding my hyperturbines with 25 new ones this month (though a third to half of those had been previously placed on the dozen planets I hadn't added to the database as of last month's update.) I've currently got one on any planet producing at least 276 artifact per hour or better...so, at this point, the only real reason to keep adding them to is make planets I wouldn't mind seeing disappear just that much more enticing to lower rank players.

I hit my 6 year a few years ago, so I'm another year closer to unlocking the only actual new content left in the game. Still got a ways to go though.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:58 pm

get most purger you can me i got 22k since lepus also hunt npc like 2arti productive mining storage is good it drops on the elite get like 10k purger that would be good but its also make rank so its up to you

Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:16 pm

I've got about 7300 purgers; I had around 5000 when I expected Lepus to hit so that's what, about 300 per day I'm bringing in? I should track that and see how many that actually is.

Should be plenty to get me through a good portion of Elios and I can switch to making new ones w/spare energy when I run low instead of making void barrier chassises for Chuhn for a little while. I'm getting low on Pyramids anyway.

I generally only scan for genosynths or legion mission tasks outside of seasonals with something decent to scan for, and don't do full on scan blitzes. But I'm low on decent planets to steal so Elios needs to get here so I can start scanning again...

Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:15 pm

I did scan a lot during Elios, but wasn't anywhere near the NPCs I wanted. July/August is always so busy for me I never do anything close to the type of NPCing I'd hoped to. Oh well. I skipped a few medals that'd have been easy to get; I only bought the mining boost for my rift and skipped it on the other items. Not really worth the GP just for a title or ship design or whatever. TACOs are a lot easier to add now, leading me to think that maybe I'll keep going even after I hit 500k TACOs unless a way to use rescued prisoners towards helmsmen shows up w/a new batch of CT Lab recipes.

Gained 32k TACOs this time in 30 ranks.

Only 10k NPC kills (8k since Elios actually started) which is much lower than I was hoping for. 25 core mines and 30 heat sinks. Ahh well...

ImageImage

1800ish hacks, which is only slightly more than half of what Belladonna did, so I expect she'll be catching me without much difficulty. 700 raids and 4 slots on raids. I expect I'll keep moving up that leaderboard. Still got about 2400 kills to go to hit the kills leaderboard.

Minerals 245684 units / hour (5.5 hours)
Artifacts 500433 points / hour (4.6 hours)
Research 458924 research / hour (2.6 hours)

Not a huge change in production though I did find quite a few nice planets during Elios. Got 13 planets to add to my spreadsheet, though I also lost a few planets that I noticed since last update (only one of which I was sad to see go despite it not being good enough to be worth flagging.)

Here's hoping some new CT Lab recipes come along with Chuhn and that it starts in a few weeks...

Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:38 am

Well, Chuhn will theoretically start any moment now, and I remembered to track stuff before putting any morning buffs on to do a PvP session, so guess now is as good a time as any for an update. Been 5 or 6 weeks.

Really enjoying the hypertrainer for adding TACOs...much less clicking. Added 24k since the last update. Hopefully along with Chuhn/Bane we also get some new CT Lab recipes to allow for turning rescued prisoners into helmsmen or scientists, as well as ones for using the androids themselves. And brackets and xcharges.

About 1200 hacks and not quite 700 raids. 7k NPC kills.

ImageImage

6 positions on the raids board, and holding steady at #4 in hacks, but Belladonna is going to catch up to me in short order. Saker Cobalt shouldn't be too far behind her.

Minerals 266625 units / hour (5.1 hours)
Artifacts 529643 points / hour (4.4 hours)
Research 486993 research / hour (2.5 hours)

Mostly caught up on recording planets. At this point, just waiting on Chuhn to start so I can scrap.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:10 pm

u could make a massive scan when chuhn and bane is in the same time dont let go on getting more good planet it really helped you i find

Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:26 am

Chuhn is done. I really wanted to NPC more...killed only 10,190 NPCs during Chuhn. Got 234,795 CTP from scrapping (net) which isn't too bad. About 70k more CTP than last year. I opted not to buy salvage arm upgrades.

I did hit my 500k TACO goal, so despite having access to hypertrainers now I've gone back to the click-fest method and am adding helmsman. No real need for any of that stuff at this point; PvP would get a minor benefit from higher attack, and tough bases would see a benefit, but NPCs are already mostly hit at cap.

About 1000 hacks and 400 raids. A bit further back from last month's update (though it was for a shorter duration.)

ImageImage

Holding steady on hacks, gained one spot in raids.

Minerals 254842 units / hour (5.4 hours)
Artifacts 466840 points / hour (5.0 hours)
Research 485980 research / hour (2.5 hours)

I switched to Merchant for Chuhn, so my artifact production went down...but I can now sleep an extra hour before I start losing production. Not that I ever cut my sleep short for the game anyway.

I've added over 20 hyperturbines in the last few weeks, basically a new one every day almost since the last update. Basically, anything making over 214 arti/hour (230 arti/hour if I was an excavator) now has one. I did abandon a few planets and had one or two planets taken, and have 7 planets on my invasion list to add to my planet sheet.

So...Bane is up now. Probably will do a few NPC sessions but not planning to do a ton more than usual since I'm not overly impressed with the Bane drops and I'm busy outside the game.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:32 pm

Bane is done. I wasn't too worried about NPCing during Bane; I only put on 10 ranks. I decided to upgrade my hypershrouds once I realized that there would be no more failed invasions since you can just keep invading over and over again.

Added 15k helmsman, but that will slow down a bit now that I've seen that Anubix can be scrapped now. Still putting the rescued prisoners into them for the time being but not going to bother with using my helsmen since I have something to use them with in the CT Lab.

Less than 6k NPCs (hopefully I make up for that during Harvest) but did invade 15 times. Didn't PvP as much as usual either, was kinda busy out of the game.

ImageImage

Gained 2 slots on the raids board, and still losing ground on the hacks board though it'll be some months before I'm knocked down to #5.

Minerals 268654 units / hour (5.2 hours)
Artifacts 539861 points / hour (4.4 hours)
Research 504834 research / hour (2.4 hours)

Switched back a day or two ago to excavator so my arti production is back up.

Still got a few planets in my recent invasions to add to my spreadsheet, but it's mostly up to date. Added 10 new hyperturbines and have one on anything producing 231 aph or more.

Now just waiting for Harvest to get going...

Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:04 pm

Harvest wound up being very busy (surprise surprise) so didn't collect nearly as many of all the things I wanted. Not including ones I used, only came out with 92 omni-harvesters, 11 archotage transmitters, 90 harvesters, and 22 terrafounders.

Added 17k helmsman, about even with the last month though when looking at timestamps was a few extra weeks between updates. Added 16 ranks.

Again, only about 6k NPCs. Not nearly enough. Oh well...had something come up w/work that was more important. Not much to be done about it now.

Image Image

Belladonna and Saker are both hacking twice as many times as I am, so only a matter of time for them to catch up to me. Holding steady on raids.

Minerals 266486 units / hour (5.2 hours)
Artifacts 539688 points / hour (4.4 hours)
Research 504585 research / hour (2.4 hours)

No real change in production, though I did gain and lose a few planets since the last update.

Got 13 planets to record, and I may have forgotten to delete a few planets from my spreadsheet that got stolen.

Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:59 pm

Only 90 Omni-Harvesters? Much better than I did, congratulations!

Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:18 pm

xencindy wrote:
Only 90 Omni-Harvesters? Much better than I did, congratulations!

It'll be enough for my two best planets at least. Was hoping to have enough for 3-4 planets every week.

Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:22 pm

when you have no time its best to at least take your resources for least loss possible u should get on high scanning and make purger for keystone they are great litle boost +the planet.i know im imaoi but i still wish you strong i dont want to waste time these keystone are great and they drop

Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:56 pm

Scruuge brought me 18 ranks and about 35k helmsmen.

I think I did more NPCing after it ended and they were still spawning than I did during the event itself. Only about 5k NPCs, though I did scan almost 20k times and made a good dent in my purger collection. Got a fair number of decent planets to invade for a change as well.

Holding my own in hacks, and while I gained a slot on the board in raids I only added a few hundred since I was kind of busy and didn't get a chance to PvP much last month.

Image Image

Minerals 254487 units / hour (5.6 hours)
Artifacts 533427 points / hour (4.6 hours)
Research 505654 research / hour (2.5 hours)

Looks like my production buffs need refreshing but about where I was last month. I do have 16 planets to add to my spreadsheet that I haven't gotten to yet, balanced out by having lost a few planets as well, unfortunately. One of these days I should flux probe my flagged planets and temp flux a few of them...

Well, not too long until Q-Pedd comes around at this point.

Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:50 pm

get ur scan power unbuff non explorer at 19k+ im litheor exca at 19220scan and that gave me sum 30k cloak planet active it gives bether scan runs slightly very litle much bether scan but this 30k cloak planet was a very filled of storage one made me feel proud of all these effort to get more scan power

Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next