View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 tech parts 

Could you make something to get tech parts :?: :?: :?:

Sat May 14, 2011 12:41 pm

I would like to suggest a way to scrap used-modules for the Complex Tech Parts. A new dropped module that is never installed can be scrapped from the cargo hold for the CTPs, but once a module has been installed, the only option is to sell it for credits. It makes sense to me that if you use a module for a short time and then no longer need it (because of upgraded modules), you should be able to scrap it out for the parts. A module that has been installed and is still in perfect condition should have just as many salvagable parts as one that has never been installed. But because it was installed for a time, it can only be sold for credits. If uninstalled, it does not reappear in the cargo hold so that it can be scrapped. Perhaps an additional button in the ship page allowing an offline module to be scrapped (as well as sold) could be added to allow this recycling of parts. Modules in less than perfect condition could return fewer parts than ones in pristine condition. I would much prefer having the option to scrap along with the option to sell for credits. Come on, Dan...reduce, reuse, RECYCLE.

Sat May 14, 2011 3:31 pm

+1. It's gotten to the point where I don't even want to install a lower grade item because I know I'll be loosing the CTP.

Sat May 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Id be willing, to consume more AP, for artifact structures, if they were scrappable for 2-4 ctp each. Same thing with continuum beacons.

Sat May 14, 2011 4:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]