View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:18 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 2021 Summer Seasonal Event 1: The Elios 
Author Message

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am
Posts: 1291
Post 2021 Summer Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Event is here.


Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:21 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am
Posts: 1291
Post Re: 2021 Summer Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Elios Orbital Conduit
[ Planet Structure - Size:1, Research:5, Artifact:1 ]
Also increases research production by 10%.
Can only be built on planets with a 'Solar Radiance' event active.
Limit 1 per planet.

Image


Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:15 pm
Profile
Online

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:26 pm
Posts: 136
Post Re: 2021 Summer Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Elios Orbital Conduit
[ Planet Structure - Size:1, Research:5, Artifact:1 ]
Also increases research production by 10%.
Can only be built on planets with a 'Solar Radiance' event active.
Limit 1 per planet.

Image

How do we get this artifact?


Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:28 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am
Posts: 1291
Post Re: 2021 Summer Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
When scanning for planets, there is a chance that you will discover an 'Elios Solar Inverter', 'Elios Orbital Conduit', or 'Elios Core Mine'.


Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:44 pm
Profile
Online

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:26 pm
Posts: 136
Post Re: 2021 Summer Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Pitch Ninja wrote:
When scanning for planets, there is a chance that you will discover an 'Elios Solar Inverter', 'Elios Orbital Conduit', or 'Elios Core Mine'.

Thanks I forgot to read the description for Elios, lol.


Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:59 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 132
Post Re: 2021 Summer Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
I think the 'Turn on Seasonal NPCs' button needs to be pressed...

Or has anyone found any yet?


Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:32 pm
Profile
Online

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:26 pm
Posts: 136
Post Re: 2021 Summer Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Kropotkin wrote:
I think the 'Turn on Seasonal NPCs' button needs to be pressed...

Or has anyone found any yet?

No one in our legion has found any NPC's or drops while scanning.


Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 132
Post Re: 2021 Summer Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
sharrell wrote:
Kropotkin wrote:
I think the 'Turn on Seasonal NPCs' button needs to be pressed...

Or has anyone found any yet?

No one in our legion has found any NPC's or drops while scanning.


Thanks,

Gonna be kinda hard to place those new-fangled scan drops if you can't spawn the NPC which drops Solar Radiance... ;)


Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:42 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:07 am
Posts: 105
Post Re: 2021 Summer Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Research is nearly useless, which makes this new artifact nearly useless. I guess the 1 artifact is marginally helpful in replacing a Hyperforge Fabricator but on the whole, very anticlimactic. Give me more mines!


Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:56 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:02 pm
Posts: 889
Post Re: 2021 Summer Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
No one has found any Elios NPC's here either. Dan better turn that button on.

_________________
As of 08/07/2021 treadmillers will be ZEROED!!!


Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:09 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:36 pm
Posts: 320
Post Re: 2021 Summer Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Keep looking you lazy weiners.


Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:25 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: