View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Gourmet tastes beggars wallet 

it seems that my research is far outstripping my bujay. im so broke i cant buy anything. im only producing 40 units an hour though it should go up to 50 or more when that planet peaks. im almost considering taking a planet that is not rich in production....is anyone else in this position

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Sun May 02, 2010 3:17 pm

You did mention that planet. You only have one mining planet? That would be bad should if someone takes it. Try get more mining planets. Also, if you are running low on credits, consider selling off unused/less important modules. You can also get credits from Daily Reward. Scrapping artifacts also helps in dire situations. Always plan ahead. Don't have like 100k and spend them all on a module only to find out 2 days later you couldn't pay for its upkeep.

Rich and better mining planets are in my opinion averagely rare. So, depends on your situation, a very abundant/abundant very large would be also a good choice, again depends on the planets you have scanned and your current situation. Though it is unwise to colonize too many mining planets in my opinion

Sun May 02, 2010 3:28 pm

yes, gotta get some mining planets. and when you chose a mining planet don't pick it like you do a research planet. there are not that many "rich" mining planets unless its an exotic, terra, or dyson. I try to get the Large or Very Large planet with Very Abundant or Extremely Abundant for my mining. Also it's not a bad idea to grab some planets with decent stats across all three resources so you can move your gathering skills from one to the other as you need it.

Sun May 02, 2010 4:57 pm

i just mine one thing from each planet. since they are rich in the thing i mine that seems best. i have one planet that has very abundant mines but extremely rich in artifacts so i dont mine there. i have 4 research 1 mine and 1 artifact planet. no one has tried to invade, i figure they are not that special so no one bothers. just everything cost so much now i cant build the top line stuff. i have great scanners but i cant afford even one lol.

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Sun May 02, 2010 5:50 pm

jcwiggens wrote:
i just mine one thing from each planet. since they are rich in the thing i mine that seems best. i have one planet that has very abundant mines but extremely rich in artifacts so i dont mine there. i have 4 research 1 mine and 1 artifact planet. no one has tried to invade, i figure they are not that special so no one bothers. just everything cost so much now i cant build the top line stuff. i have great scanners but i cant afford even one lol.

i personally NEED a new rich mining planet... so your wrong if you think noone is interested. its prob just not discovered yet. 40-50/h is pretty awesome imo ;)

Sun May 02, 2010 5:53 pm

thanks i guess its good it will max out at 67.5 i need to scan more i spent a lot last night and went bust, ill be ready soon though..

Sun May 02, 2010 6:14 pm

jcwiggens wrote:
thanks i guess its good it will max out at 67.5 i need to scan more i spent a lot last night and went bust, ill be ready soon though..

my advice for now would be to build a cache of credits though $$$ efficient missions. i maxed out the Omicron mission as fast as i could. the minor* hull damage was well worth the price.

* by minor i mean the cost to repair. the actual damage is substantial (80 damage)

Sun May 02, 2010 7:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]