View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Ten-Year Medal - Crossing the Infinite 

im also sad this game is not bether updated but when i give myself a project of gp spree. even in past i did not ask he put it into the game it surely not completely but new seasonal npc like q-pedd probe and chromatis been out just after my gp spree like dont think he drunk himself on our money it change a litle something. so giving money if you dont know were get your money or you got sum extra could make happen that new npc ect+ arive into our game .but you need to know you cant do that alone but if evryone would buy like me and send ticket to get it into the game. this galaxy legion would have some new thing more often or bether each shot that depend money his time and surely other thing like stoping to flow him of ticket but you have the right still to ticket just dont flow him of ticket it makes him lose time ect and ect give extra hope to the game.

Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:07 pm

How much are these upgrades going for knowing that the amount of CTP and energy needed to get this available?

Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:30 pm

ODragon wrote:
How much are these upgrades going for knowing that the amount of CTP and energy needed to get this available?

personally, i'd say at least around 10k ctp, due to the +3 ap, and the Prismodyne Energy requirement, plus being limited on the number of people who can perform them (not sure how many active 10 year players there actually are)

Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:24 pm

While expected, you can not use it on someone's shared planet.

"Only available for use on Your Planets"

Also FWIW, the only usable on deserts depends on the planet. I tried a different planet that it wouldn't work on today and it said only usable on barrens.

Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:27 pm

ODragon wrote:
While expected, you can not use it on someone's shared planet.

"Only available for use on Your Planets"

Also FWIW, the only usable on deserts depends on the planet. I tried a different planet that it wouldn't work on today and it said only usable on barrens.

Deserts are considered habitable planets as are terras, gaias, icy's, and Oceans. Since barrens fit into the uninhabitable category with chthonian, gas, plasma, volcanics, toxics, irrads, and demon worlds, it kinda makes me wonder if that's why its giving one message for one planet type and another message for another planet type. Like if it has something to do with the habitable vs uninhabitable types if you use it on a terra it will say you can only use on deserts and if you use on a gas it will say you can only use on barrens. Its a small detail but just made me curious.

Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:55 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Deserts are considered habitable planets as are terras, gaias, icy's, and Oceans. Since barrens fit into the uninhabitable category with chthonian, gas, plasma, volcanics, toxics, irrads, and demon worlds, it kinda makes me wonder if that's why its giving one message for one planet type and another message for another planet type. Like if it has something to do with the habitable vs uninhabitable types if you use it on a terra it will say you can only use on deserts and if you use on a gas it will say you can only use on barrens. Its a small detail but just made me curious.

Barren warning:
Dyson
Rift
Plasma
Irradiated
Crystal
Gaia
Ocean
Sentient
Demon
Exotic
Terra
Aphotic

I wonder if it just flip flops every time you take a planet, based on this list I think so, since the first time I got the warning was on a Rift and it said desert.

Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:25 pm

ODragon wrote:

Mentor's Instruction

Not surprising, just confirming that a 2nd mentor can't add it a second time.

As such, it is really limiting to have more than one Mentor in the lab. There is nothing for the 2nd one to do since it no longer works on allies.

Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:05 pm

ODragon wrote:
ODragon wrote:

Mentor's Instruction

Not surprising, just confirming that a 2nd mentor can't add it a second time.

As such, it is really limiting to have more than one Mentor in the lab. There is nothing for the 2nd one to do since it no longer works on allies.

So then really the only benefit that a second Mentor would get would be the passive 5% artifact boost?

Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:36 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
So then really the only benefit that a second Mentor would get would be the passive 5% artifact boost?

Right but if you want/need that, you may as well be an excavator...

Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:40 pm

I sent a ticket asking about that. That was most definitely an oversight. Why would anyone do that when they could get more? It seems like instead there should be an extra bonus payout to the legion based on how many Mentors you have, like the base 5% bonus +1% for each loyal one you have kinda deal.

Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:14 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
I sent a ticket asking about that. That was most definitely an oversight. Why would anyone do that when they could get more? It seems like instead there should be an extra bonus payout to the legion based on how many Mentors you have, like the base 5% bonus +1% for each loyal one you have kinda deal.

Yeah, we thought that might be the case, even if not mentioned but still 5% even with two mentors. It sounds like it was supposed to work on allies but was broken and he didn't fix, just removed, sort of nerfing the profession.

I love the idea of a profession where you are giving up something to help your legion but even working right, I'm not sure that the math works in anyone's favor. The amount of bonus FP to the base per person is probably less than the 5% extra that excavator probably gives to the mentor (being they are old timers, probably picking up 500k an hour). At 500k, that 5% lose = 25k per hour x 24 = 600k total. I don't think a L9 base's buff of 5% would off set what you lose. Probably better off being excavator and sending people more arties (which you're probably already doing). I guess that you can't send the arties that are important to people which is the bonus of this.

Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:42 pm

Got some new info that the 5% boost is temporary. The Mentor's Aid ability will will replace it once the bugs are worked out.

Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:15 pm

ODragon wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

Yeah, we thought that might be the case, even if not mentioned but still 5% even with two mentors. It sounds like it was supposed to work on allies but was broken and he didn't fix, just removed, sort of nerfing the profession.

I love the idea of a profession where you are giving up something to help your legion but even working right, I'm not sure that the math works in anyone's favor. The amount of bonus FP to the base per person is probably less than the 5% extra that excavator probably gives to the mentor (being they are old timers, probably picking up 500k an hour). At 500k, that 5% lose = 25k per hour x 24 = 600k total. I don't think a L9 base's buff of 5% would off set what you lose. Probably better off being excavator and sending people more arties (which you're probably already doing). I guess that you can't send the arties that are important to people which is the bonus of this.

Honestly mentor should boost days played on people under 10 years in your legion. That'd be far more meaningful to helping your allys than any small base production boost. Maybe swap it to a base ability that 'adds 1 day played to every active loyal legion member under 10 years for each active loyal mentor in the legion and boosts base production by 2% per active loyal mentor for 20 hours.'

Stark Tech Inside

Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:50 pm

Peticks wrote:
Honestly mentor should boost days played on people under 10 years in your legion. That'd be far more meaningful to helping your allys than any small base production boost. Maybe swap it to a base ability that 'adds 1 day played to every active loyal legion member under 10 years for each active loyal mentor in the legion and boosts base production by 2% per active loyal mentor for 20 hours.'

That...would be awesome. And would keep me playing. You should send that in as a help ticket and see if htey'll update it...

Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:06 pm

Peticks wrote:
Maybe swap it to a base ability that 'adds 1 day played to every active loyal legion member under 10 years

Please no. Please let's not tamper with stats that shouldn't be tampered with. As soon as you add even one day to that stat then it no longer represents the number of days you've played and it completely defeats the point.

Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:17 pm

Guide wrote:
Please no. Please let's not tamper with stats that shouldn't be tampered with. As soon as you add even one day to that stat then it no longer represents the number of days you've played and it completely defeats the point.

^

Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:18 pm

Guide wrote:
Peticks wrote:
Maybe swap it to a base ability that 'adds 1 day played to every active loyal legion member under 10 years

And what is the point realy? The point of locking behind a stat players have no influence over the only guaranteed permanent content updates the game is getting and has gotten for a very long time now? 'Hey heres a new shiny thing, sure will be great when you can get it in 1482 days time!' Its not the same, its so distant it might as well not exist. Quite frankly its a great way to kill off the investment of such players.

What 10 year players aren't getting is just how much it feels terrible to have the one stat outside of the players agency be given such disproportionate value. Everything else you can at least have some measure of control over.

A mentor is a experienced, older adviser who attempts to counsel and assist in the development of those younger and less experienced than themselves.
The way to do the most good with an ability focus'd around 'mentorship' is this because it'll actually help such players in a way that actually matters to them.

Stark Tech Inside

Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:36 pm

Peticks wrote:
Guide wrote:
Peticks wrote:

And what is the point realy? The point of locking behind a stat players have no influence over the only guaranteed permanent content updates the game is getting and has gotten for a very long time now? 'Hey heres a new shiny thing, sure will be great when you can get it in 1482 days time!' Its not the same, its so distant it might as well not exist. Quite frankly its a great way to kill off the investment of such players.

What 10 year players aren't getting is just how much it feels terrible to have the one stat outside of the players agency be given such disproportionate value. Everything else you can at least have some measure of control over.

A mentor is a experienced, older adviser who attempts to counsel and assist in the development of those younger and less experienced than themselves.
The way to do the most good with an ability focus'd around 'mentorship' is this because it'll actually help such players in a way that actually matters to them.

what an awful idea.

Dan has specifically designed the game so that you can never run out of content .. even if you have to wait for it. compare that to all the multitude of other dead facebook games that did not plan for the future.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:31 am
Profile WWW

Luminous Sub-Frequency Lens Transforms a Barren, Desert, Metallic, Icy, Terra, or Toxic planet into a Luminous world, enhancing its size by 1 and all resources by 3 in the process. Requires 15 Prismodyne Energy to use.

It has been changed. Very nice so all those nice planets that you cant Seed or Melt at least have a nice substitute.

Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:36 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Luminous Sub-Frequency Lens Transforms a Barren, Desert, Metallic, Icy, Terra, or Toxic planet into a Luminous world, enhancing its size by 1 and all resources by 3 in the process. Requires 15 Prismodyne Energy to use.

It has been changed. Very nice so all those nice planets that you cant Seed or Melt at least have a nice substitute.

That is awesome, wish he'd done that before I race changed but at least I have something to look forward to!

Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next