View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 2020 Summer Seasonal Event 2: The Chuhn 

Remember, if anyone has Q-pedd love probes, place those on any planet that you have a recycle artifact on as it gains the ctp bonus from those.

Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:16 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:

When trying to use:

"It is unclear how the object works, but its components are extremely intricate. You have no idea how to use it... but it can be scrapped."

Yeah right.... :roll: Clearly the excessive delay of this seasonal wasn't due to bug testing...

Has this been fixed for anyone yet? Scrap is still greyed out on mine.

Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:10 pm

sharrell wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

When trying to use:

"It is unclear how the object works, but its components are extremely intricate. You have no idea how to use it... but it can be scrapped."

Yeah right.... :roll: Clearly the excessive delay of this seasonal wasn't due to bug testing...

Has this been fixed for anyone yet? Scrap is still greyed out on mine.

No not yet. I suspect that the Curio is intended to act as a replacement for the Exo-Galactic Contraption that was released via a medal several years ago. That version was a one-time occurrence and had a higher scrap value than the ones given by the Chuhn Merchants. Maybe it is intended now to eliminate confusion between merchant versions and medal version by having a different name entirely. As we know, several seasonal events have signature items that can only be obtained via medals not GP, not missions or NPC's, just medals. There is Harvest with the Vaults of Terra, Scruuge with the Gifts of the Spirit, Qpedds with the Docking Stations, Lepus maybe has the bio-con controller unit now as its signature item? (We'll see next year on that) Maybe the Exo-Galactic Curio will be the signature item for Chuhn. But yeah I think it will scrap for as much as the medal version Exo-Galactic Contraption. Just a theory though...

Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:37 pm

Medal count up by another 20, now 4665.

Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:21 pm

sharrell wrote:
Medal count up by another 20, now 4665.

4670 for me.

Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:55 pm

Posting this here, seems like a good place.

Clicked an Orion Menagerie on a planet calm for 2 years, 1 month. Got 2298 ctp, which yields 3 ctp per days, as per the arti description for it.

I will be curious what happens with SenatorHung's test, when a planet hits 1000 days and goes from Calm status to Never Attacked status. My guess is that it will break the arti and it will give nothing, but perhaps Dan will have thought ahead and capped it at 3k ctp.

Freelancer
Galactic Paladins
ex-Empire of the Sun
ex-Dysonian

Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:49 pm

Dan usually doesn't think ahead. The bugs in seasonals alone are a great indication of that, but there are many other examples aside from that. My guess would be the same as yours, 0 ctp once it hits 1,000 days calm.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:59 pm

Exo-Galactic Curio is fixed and scraps for 300-600 ctp

Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3