View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Sequel? 

https://galaxylegion2.com

Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:53 pm

I'm psyched! So far, I can't get in. Even if I start with the Quantum Projector, it won't accept the six digit code, just tells me "Alpha invite not detected" from both phone and computer, and using either phone number or Google

And, as usual, as soon as I complained about it, the problem resolved itself

So far, definitely worth the wait! I can hardly wait for some of you explainers to get here and enlighten me about how to do things. I'm just poking around for now, trying to figure it out

Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:11 am

I had to login with my phone number. It sent me a numeric code which I entered. Then it went back to the error message. BUT. if you use the Quantum Accelerator again, you get to start the game. So far, the graphics are REALLY good. It is ship/system/planet based.

I cannot figure out how to do much yet. I can scoop H3 from the gas giant and then refine fuel there. I cannot figure out how to research anything or how to improve my ship.

LOTS of comms from NPCs. Some seem to be important.

Proud Member, OBEvanKanobe Royal Big Rusty Behind with Huge Ego Society

Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:10 am

Exterminus wrote:
I had to login with my phone number. It sent me a numeric code which I entered. Then it went back to the error message. BUT. if you use the Quantum Accelerator again, you get to start the game. So far, the graphics are REALLY good. It is ship/system/planet based.

I cannot figure out how to do much yet. I can scoop H3 from the gas giant and then refine fuel there. I cannot figure out how to research anything or how to improve my ship.

LOTS of comms from NPCs. Some seem to be important.

lol, you guys are a lil early (or late) for April Fools' Day!

Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:56 am

Exterminus wrote:

I did that first, put in lots of sets of numeric codes, but got the error message, "Alpha invite not detected". I tried signing on with Google, and got the error message. Tried on the computer, did exactly the same things but when I signed on with Google, after first giving me the error message, it let me in. Since then, I have uninstalled it on my phone and tried again. It's obviously supposed to be functional on the phone, too, since it asked if I wanted an icon on my Home screen, and put one there. Twice. Without letting me into the game.

Anyway, I'm in, when I can get to the computer. So far, no messages from NPCs. The FAQ and the Feedback/Support buttons don't do anything, just put me back to the screen where I clicked them.

I'm going back to explore it a bit more right now, looking forward to others' discoveries and clues

Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:52 pm

I'm spending a few hours going through it. I'm liking it ok. Rather hope there is more content to come. Its a slow grind.

Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:00 pm

Any more info on this? Is there a way I can get in on it as well. I loved this game back in its hayday and would love a game like it again. There are just to many problems with trying to get into this game now. People just sitting at a low rank collecting a ton of arti's making doing anything without halcing up impossible. Would have to pause my rank for years to make it worth while. Hope that this is a real thing. lol Been what I've been asking for for years.

Ship size: Colossal Galaxy Destroyer,
Because just destroying your star wasn't enough.

Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:29 pm
Profile WWW

You need the 11 year award to be able to access GL2. The game is at alpha testing stage. So early in the development cycle and players have been reset several times so far.

Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]