View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Someone defriends you and steals your planet? 

DelTako wrote:
Cothordin wrote:
You guys....... what are the forums rules about in game/RL names on the forum?

wouldnt happen if dan let us name our ships :(

how else is kaos supposed to inform people so it doesnt happen to someone else that has him as an ally?

You can, its one of the first things you do when you make your character.

He isnt, or at least to turn a player into a pariah. You get a huge legion its your own fault if something like this happens. Dosnt matter who you are or who it involves. Unless that player chooses to come into the forums and say he/she is in-game/rl you cant say who they are.

Deal with it.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Kaos wrote:
I did in my first post, his name is Steve ******. I am hacking and raiding him as much as possible but he will fall off my log soon.

Lol. Was he Steve Ar.. ? He is our enemy of DOO as well.. He is a planet thief, pure and simple..

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:42 pm

well i hate to burst everyones bubbles here but i happen to know steve i was talking with him on the phone when he was about to invade that planet and there had been no other ppl who had scanned that planet other than the original owner steve had been waiting until he aquired the flux artifact to remove it from eveyones databases that was the only reason he had even shared the planet kaos there is the original thief steve was only retaking what was his originally by dint that he did all the work kaos just walked in at the last bit. and ill point out that kaos happens to be on a mineral happy binge. all things aside its a game and who cares who did what in the end i can go on about kaos being a snake but i wont 9 flux probes told me no one had scanned that planet other than steve so you do the math steve just reclaimed his planet that kaos who at the time was a member of his legion stole from him. have a nice day enjoy yourselves

Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:31 pm

DarkBlade wrote:
well i hate to burst everyones bubbles here but i happen to know steve i was talking with him on the phone when he was about to invade that planet and there had been no other ppl who had scanned that planet other than the original owner steve had been waiting until he aquired the flux artifact to remove it from eveyones databases that was the only reason he had even shared the planet kaos there is the original thief steve was only retaking what was his originally by dint that he did all the work kaos just walked in at the last bit. and ill point out that kaos happens to be on a mineral happy binge. all things aside its a game and who cares who did what in the end i can go on about kaos being a snake but i wont 9 flux probes told me no one had scanned that planet other than steve so you do the math steve just reclaimed his planet that kaos who at the time was a member of his legion stole from him. have a nice day enjoy yourselves

I am not sure I understand all that gibberish. Am I correct in the gist of it was, you know Steve, you and your buddies sit around on the phone talking about Galaxy Legion even though at the time you weren't even in his legion, probably not even playing. You are here to say because you call your friends to talk about Galaxy Legion so much you remember this planet. I bet the truth is you are a newb who just started playing the game and your profile is made up.

If I am all wrong tell us your in game name so we know that you aren't a made up person to support the thief.

By the way, punctuation. It isn't just for 3rd graders anymore.

- #3 with level 6 base and #3 in Legion strength (not just NPC fighters)
- 13 Lab creations (all the best)
- Our base gives 22000 RP a day

Last edited by Kaos on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:17 pm
Profile WWW

Kaos wrote:
By the way, punctuation. It isn't just for 3rd graders anymore.

Oh give him a break he used periods. THats more then the average internet go-er is capable of.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:18 pm

I am sorry fake new person. You did a good job with your periods. If you get capitalization down I will give you a pawlacite to show there are no hard feelings.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:26 pm
Profile WWW

I think it is funny that two thieves are arguing over whether steeling the planet first makes them the rightful owner.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:15 am

I could really care less bout punctuation. For a planet thief you put on a lot of airs, thinking your in the right as for Steve he happens to be my brother i started playing GL way before he did but unlike him i will not spend money on a game when everything can be acquired in the game, I'm in his legion and have been since he started playing. as for you lowly pawlacite i could care less if you gave me a 100 kurenite.

You have no ethics in your methods, I've seen your many post's about things you need, its always about what you need, and probably always will be. when you happen to finally grow up Kaos all that I'm doing is to set a few facts straight about who did what and when my brother happened to attack the planet, he was shocked when he failed with a 90% chance and, chance is just what an invasion is the original owner was the one who use the artifact that makes it immune to any artifacts being used on it. its sad though when 3 hours later Kaos sees the planet and decides that he wants it for himself, and i did see it, oh and kaos just so you know if you ever do see the planet again your chances of gaining it are slim. oh and my in game name is the same as my profile i don't feel the need to use a made up name in the game itself. on a forum if you think hard enough you may figure it out otherwise. get over the fact that you lost your own gambit of being a thief then you tried to put blame where there was none.
finis

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:42 am

OK, here are the facts. Your brother saw a planet, attacked it and got his arse kicked. I saw the planet, invaded it and won. He then defriended me and took warped me out while the planet was weak to invade it.

So we can argue over who saw it first but the fact is he admitted he is a loser who couldn't take the planet on his own and stole it after his legion member did all the work.

As for your comments about what I need, ask anyone who has traded with me. I offer artifacts and whatever else they need when I trade.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:49 am
Profile WWW

i have only a few things to say about this thread seems to have fallen off topic one

two if you want to play a real game come play eve online

three the game "Lost empire Immortals" is far better than MOO2 and GL put together

four if you do decide to go play a real sci-fi MMO like eve online come look me up and i will teach you a few manners.

tarn vedra is my ingame name .

Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:44 am

DarkBlade wrote:
i have only a few things to say about this thread seems to have fallen off topic one

three the game "Lost empire Immortals" is far better than MOO2 and GL put together

four if you do decide to go play a real sci-fi MMO like eve online come look me up and i will teach you a few manners.

Nice reference to the Andromeda series.

And what corp are you in? I'd love to teach you a lesson of my own.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:51 am

Fry everything that moves.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:14 am

This is why I keep my legion small. I only have 10 players in my legion, and when I need help they help me. That's all I need, and it's all I want.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:16 am

mssievers wrote:
This is why I keep my legion small. I only have 10 players in my legion, and when I need help they help me. That's all I need, and it's all I want.

I fly solo, I research the biggest and baddest wepons and armor up and prepare for battle.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:18 am

DarkBlade wrote:

You really sound like someone who just started to play this game. If you think the rest of these games are better then go and play those games. I could ask my brother to join up and make a profile on the forums as well. Doesn't mean that he knows anything other then what I tell him. At least Kaos admits that your brother failed attacking. It's not like he defriended your brother and then stole from him, your brother was already a failure.

On a separate note, capitals work much better to prove a POINT.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:28 am

LT Smash wrote:
mssievers wrote:

I fly solo, I research the biggest and baddest wepons and armor up and prepare for battle.

Good luck with that, especially with invasions. You'll need legion members to help invade a heavily defended planet or defend your planet aganist invaders. Planets owned by players with 1 or 2 legion members = easy pickings for smart players. Just saying.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 am

Veristek wrote:
LT Smash wrote:
mssievers wrote:

Good luck with that, especially with invasions. You'll need legion members to help invade a heavily defended planet or defend your planet aganist invaders. Planets owned by players with 1 or 2 legion members = easy pickings for smart players. Just saying.

Come to think of that, not a bad idea, Guess frying people at lower levels some how makes you feel well "death proof".

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:40 am

@LT just wait till someone uses that tactic on you......

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:41 am

Well it IS the only way to avoid DOO if you want to PVP... by ironically bullying. Unless you actually join DOO... then you can ironically bully at will.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:09 am

SpoonyJank wrote:
Well it IS the only way to avoid DOO if you want to PVP... by ironically bullying. Unless you actually join DOO... then you can ironically bully at will.

What ever the hell DOO is don't know, But for your information I happen to be a LOWER LEVEL so, it makes me feel indestructible to kill some thing. If you want to criticize for no reason because YOU ARE HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER. If you said that to my face I would punch your friggn lights out. For calling me a bully, yeah that's why.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next