View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 No longer laughable...(Texas Toast's Shiplog) 

Now that Q-Pedd has shut off, we can take a look at the latest numbers.

23 ranks, not quite 30k helmsmen. 100k more to go.

Only about 8k NPC kills. Didn't get much done. 66 q-pedd probes, 41 affection disseminators, 13 emotion cores, and 1 assembly line.

ImageImage

Sticking w/the average of about 1500 hacks per month. Only about 240 raids, but that was enough to move me up 2 slots.

Minerals 263662 units / hour (5.5 hours)
Artifacts 542123 points / hour (4.5 hours)
Research 526682 research / hour (2.4 hours)

Added 42 hyperturbines since the last update. Won't be too much longer until every planet with any artifact production has one. Every planet producing over 190 arti per hour now has one.

Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:34 pm

im not there to force you at anything but for advantages , putting it into attack any prisoners its exp eco in player better then slow ranking better then putting helm cuz u lower rank simply cause higher damage, player so less exp, because less shot to disable and easier raid
more purger to try on scanning most possible every event even so use em most possible if in fact not scared of ranking absolute explorer is good better chances of good planet
most scan possible in event except chuhn is important since limited so it is very advantageous
scan highest scan is important
gp is key to try pushing even more and if you like support your game event abandon
getting rid of mining planet but finding a way to have enough money to invade any time your invade timer is open so be mylarai to compensate get all 22x 15x mining then 20x or you choice
get planet super productive in all recourses by putting anything productive if you need more money to invade every time invade timer open
any time open timer you invade so strip and get simply anything that can be some profit like any storage except polychoron vault

Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:29 am

You might think so, but you'd be wrong.

Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:47 pm

Lepus has come and gone. Time to find the latest numbers! Here's my bounty, which includes a couple of leftovers from last year but does not include the items I've already placed this year.

Lepus Bio-Mech Gateway (Uses Left: 54) Your Planet
Lepus Bio-Mech Hypergate (Uses Left: 15) Your Planet
C-34 Hypergate Upgrade (Uses Left: 6) Your Planet
Lepus C-34 Gateway (Uses Left: 22) Your Planet
C-34 Fluxgate Upgrade (Uses Left: 11) Your Planet
C-34 Chromatic Fluxgate Upgrade (Uses Left: 14) Your Planet
Lepus Hatchery (Uses Left: 6) Your Planet
Lepus Drone 10.0 (Uses Left: 4) Your Planet
Auric Lepus Drone 10.0 (Uses Left: 2) Your Planet
Chromatic Lepus Egg 10.0
Lepus Data Kernel (Uses Left: 61) Your Planet
Lepus Bio-Nest (Uses Left: 118) Your Planet
Auric Lepus Bio-Nest (Uses Left: 27) Your Planet
Lepus Replication Node v2019 Your Planet
Lepus Replication Node v2021 (Uses Left: 11) Your Planet
C-34 Replication Upgrade v2020 (Uses Left: 2) Your Planet
C-34 Replication Upgrade v2021 (Uses Left: 10) Your Planet
Lepus Widecaster (Uses Left: 6) Player
Lepus Surveyor (Uses Left: 7) Player
Lepus Analyzer (Uses Left: 9)
Lepus Clone-Program Tank (Uses Left: 8)

22 ranks, 38k helmsmen. Default defense has gone quite a bit up, which is nice.

Not a ton of PvP this past month, less than a thousand hacks and around 150 raids. Did add 7 planets in 21 invasions (also lost a few planets with some footballs mixed in.)

I did start out pretty well on the NPCing front, but wound up with less than 7k NPC kills while Lepus was up.

ImageImage

Minerals 283856 units / hour (5.1 hours)
Artifacts 587740 points / hour (4.3 hours)
Research 556541 research / hour (2.3 hours)

Added 30 hyperturbines this month. Pretty much every planet brining in over 180 aph has one now; not much actual benefit at this point to adding more other than hoping it makes my junk planets just that much more enticing to steal.

Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:54 pm

you did good even if npc not so much you got a couple good hypergate upgrade. you know if you get the key kassivar 2% and a ping its practically as good as the 5% 1h limited buff ,so good to make a huge blitz there in seasonal. if you got dyson elios is good my i mostly only buff my best dyson and try having enough all year . maybe you dont want exp for purger its fine. but your defense is quite good for your rank i hope at a certain point u will put attack ,its like slow rank on player you kill them faster so less exp .at you rank you get 1.1m u become not killable great improvement. the only thing left for you is arti production to get more so its scan npc invade or market mission building for producing more artifact on planet. yes that is npc scan invade npc you dont need go to hard in fact out of seasonal. or in fact anything that gives you any profitable valuable arti production. the more of these little points the better even these turbine makes a good something in fact.me my tactic even if you dont wish to rush for any single profit.
Minerals 782603 units / hour
1565215 / 3877800

Artifacts 932231 points / hour
932759 / 10013800

Production: 1379682 research / hour
4014250 storage
wana be monster search for any legit good profitable thing in the game u can get.
or play as you want
like big defence is good for not being dead

Tue May 04, 2021 8:19 pm

Two and a half months since my last update; just waiting on Elios to start.

29 ranks, and hit 500k helmsmen, so guess it's time to start putting rescued prisoners back into TACOs again. Also hit my 7 year medal and got Porowyn; currently ranking him up.

Been busy and didn't do a whole lot of NPCing or PvPing or much of anything the last few months; only been the last couple weeks I started PvPing regularly again. 26 invasions, net gain of 4 new planets. I do have a lot of star chart purgers saved up, so planning on having some nice scan runs if/when Elios comes around. Couple thousand hacks and couple hundred raids which isn't much given the time span.

Image Image

I did move up a bit in the raids leaderboard, though pretty much treading water in the hacks department. Still 1800 disables away from the Kills leaderboard.

Minerals 285721 units / hour (5.2 hours)
Artifacts 603021 points / hour (4.3 hours)
Research 583285 research / hour (2.2 hours)

Production is moving right along, regularly getting over 600k now, though I'll likely change races for a little while shortly and lose my excavator bonus. I've got a ton of hyperturbines installed; every planet generating at least 100 aph now has one (including storage, mining, and research planets where there's not a lot of artifact production proportionally) so that goal is basically met. I don't really need the cargo space so I'm going to keep adding them anyway, though might give up when I hit 50+ aph and call it good.

Also went on a binge of installing more corrupted edifice, and other than invincible planets I've got one on my top 230 planets now plus random dribs and drabs there. That's adding almost half a million storage so that's nice.

Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:11 pm

Texas Toast wrote:
Also went on a binge of installing more corrupted edifice, and other than invincible planets I've got one on my top 230 planets now plus random dribs and drabs there. That's adding almost half a million storage so that's nice.

i am at 303 CREDs installed, so you are keeping good pace on those.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:01 am
Profile WWW

Now at 532 out of 652 planets that have a perpetual hyperturbine; everything except for my prismatic that generates more than 35 aph has one.

Obviously there's no real benefit to continuing to add them at this point, it's only adding a couple of aph per planet now. But...do I keep putting them on anyway? Or just call it good and only worry about them for future planets I steal that don't have one and will bring in a lot of extra aph...

Decisions decisions...

Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:24 pm

Texas Toast wrote:
Now at 532 out of 652 planets that have a perpetual hyperturbine; everything except for my prismatic that generates more than 35 aph has one.

Obviously there's no real benefit to continuing to add them at this point, it's only adding a couple of aph per planet now. But...do I keep putting them on anyway? Or just call it good and only worry about them for future planets I steal that don't have one and will bring in a lot of extra aph...

Decisions decisions...

i have turbines on all planets with over 150 arti per hour (including otherwise dedicated mining planets) .. very few on storages except ones that were already there when conquered and i didn't need the space for cloak or storage structures.

_____________Image

Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:41 am
Profile WWW

After Elios update: Gained 14 ranks, and not counting what I used during the month, gained 22 core mines, 109 solar drills (though some were leftover from previous year), 3 power junctions, 22 radiant attractors, 6 powervaults, 13 oribtal conduit, 21 heatsinks, 115 solar inverters. Didn't do nearly as much NPCing as I'd hoped to (only a little over 7k NPCs), though I did scan a lot of planets.

Added 18k TACOs and 8k helmsmen; much easier to use the CT Lab for my rescued prisoners again. Porowyn is up to rank 47, though I am almost done with the initial mission it came with.

12 invasions, net gain of 4 planets.

Image Image

Not a whole lot of PvP this month, only moved one slot on raids.

Minerals 296833 units / hour (5.0 hours)
Artifacts 559865 points / hour (4.7 hours)
Research 597501 research / hour (2.2 hours)

Not being an excavator has cut a bit into my production but not in a really noticeable way.

I've got 10 or 11 planets to add to my spreadsheet, so numbers are a bit behind...but either way, I've now got hyperturbines on anything making over 35 aph. No real reason to add more to planets at this point other than new acquisitions so I've been holding off a bit on that.

Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:57 pm

Looks like Chuhn is about to start, so here's my update. Gained 25 ranks since Elios ended, about 30k TACOs, and 7k helmsmen. I have gotten Porowyn almost completely ranked, about a week and a half left to go there.

I haven't been super busy with PvP lately, only 40 player kills and 13 invasions (mostly footballs.) I have started losing some planets so I guess my goal of all those hyperturbines was worthwhile; the ones being taken seem to be in the 300-700 aph range which sure I'd rather keep 'em but not the end of the world.

Still 4th in hacks, and didn't move in raids either.

ImageImage

I'm looking forward to going back to excavator one of these days.

Minerals 310488 units / hour (4.8 hours)
Artifacts 572630 points / hour (4.6 hours)
Research 623413 research / hour (2.1 hours)

I've got over a dozen planets to add to my database. Will catch up on that eventually.

My starting point for Chuhn for Complex Tech Parts: 255,011

Last edited by Texas Toast on Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:03 pm

Chuhn is over and I remembered to do an update before buffing, so here's the stats:

Gained 22 ranks during Chuhn, 200 engineers, 25k TACOs, 9k Helmsmen. Ended Chuhn with Complex Tech Parts totaling 1,003,739, so a net gain of about 750k...but I also upgraded my prismatic for 120k during that time.

Not a ton of PvP, around 50 kills and a half dozen deaths, but did go through 13k NPCs. There were 39 successful planet invasions; now that Porowyn is ranked I'm hitting footballs more often. Added 6 new planets net, though did lose a few along the way.

Less than 900 hacks and 100 raids. Still #4 for hacks, moved up 1 spot to #25 for raids.

Minerals 323734 units / hour (4.7 hours)
Artifacts 593833 points / hour (4.5 hours)
Research 646884 research / hour (2.0 hours)

Went for merchant for Chuhn, will switch back to Excavator soon and that'll improve my production a wee bit.

Mostly caught up with my spreadsheet, so numbers are looking good:

I've now got perpetual hyperturbines on almost every planet producing more than 10 APH so adding new ones is a complete waste of time, but I seem to keep doing it anyway. I did skip it on a couple of irradiateds that were going gangbusters on my mining and obviously not on my prismatic, but otherwise been switching some of my toxics from 700ish mining down to 200 and then they're able to produce low-triple digit artifacts instead. Managed to add 30 hyperturbines at least.

Last edited by Texas Toast on Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:25 pm

Texas Toast wrote:
Went for merchant for Chuhn, will switch back to Excavator soon and that'll improve my production a wee bit.

I've now got perpetual hyperturbines on almost every planet producing more than 10 APH so adding new ones is a complete waste of time, but I seem to keep doing it anyway. I did skip it on a couple of irradiateds that were going gangbusters on my mining and obviously not on my prismatic, but otherwise been switching some of my toxics from 700ish mining down to 200 and then they're able to produce low-triple digit artifacts instead. Managed to add 30 hyperturbines at least.

yeah, i only put perpetual hyperturbines on new invades now.

i am currently at 492 artifact.focused planets with 6 slated for abandon once i get 6 more extractors. (after abandons, will still have 5 planets under my current threshold of 590 aph)
81 mining.focused planets (1342 mph min)
120 dedicated storage planets (28238 min cloak after legion bonus)

if i had gone Merchant profession for chuhn, i would have saved at least 32,300 ctp from my 323 trades with Chuhn merchants. will definitely go that route in 2022.

_____________Image

Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:39 am
Profile WWW

Note: fixed the link to the second image in the above update. Must have pasted before it finished uploading, sorry.

Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:15 pm

Bane is over, and while I did a good job with invasions (and in fact have 8 still to record in my spreadsheet) I wasn't super active for NPCing.

Gained 7 ranks, 18k TACOs, 12k helmsmen, and thanks to the prismodyne network added a little base scan and cloak, though I'm saving up enough to upgrade my prismatic after the next couple medals.

Only went through 6k NPCs, and looks like I only disabled 3 players, so not active in PvP either. I did invade 31 planets however, netting 8 new ones though I did lose a few as well.

Minerals 367777 units / hour (4.2 hours)
Artifacts 709756 points / hour (3.9 hours)
Research 705807 research / hour (1.9 hours)

Being an excavator and adding some nice planets has helped with production, though I now hit my capacities pretty quickly.

Only got a couple of planets without perpetual hyperturbines that produce 10 or more APH...so yeah, definitely useless to keep adding them to my older planets, but gotta have some goals I guess, right?

Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:48 pm

Harvest has ended. Ignoring what I've already used, wound up still having 189 omni-harvesters, 51 terrafounders, 133 captured harvesters, 25 amplifiers, 9 barriers, 21 omnipods, 8 hardshells, 59 perimeter station upgrades, and 41 headquarters.

Put on 23 ranks, and got the last porowyn item from collecting prismatic energy. I'd saved up almost enough to max out the size of my prismatic (and have since done so) and am now going to start building up my prismatic drone again. Added about 30k TACOs and 9k helmsmen.

Only killed about 50 players and 14k NPCs but still happy 'nuff with my haul. Did about 25k scans too and still have 5k or 6k purgers left for Scruuge. Only about 500 hacks and 100 raids, so definitely falling behind schedule on those. Belladonna will catch up to me on the hacks leaderboard fairly soon at this rate. Currently #24 on the raids leaderboard but could easily be trading off to #25 and back. Added 9 planets overall (7 of which still need to go in my spreadsheet) out of the 50+ invasions.

Minerals 325093 units / hour (4.8 hours)
Artifacts 674065 points / hour (4.2 hours)
Research 679920 research / hour (2.0 hours)

Got some buffs missing somewhere as my production is down across the board but still not too bad.

I am up to 296 corrupted edifice installed, so only a few new ones, but I have some planet work I need to work on and have been too busy lately to bother. Probably in January. Doesn't seem worth adding my planet numbers overall anymore since not much is changing and I've hit my goal for hyperturbines (pretty much any planet producing at least 10 arti per hour has one now.)

Last edited by Texas Toast on Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:21 pm

First update this year, so it's been a while. Very busy outside the game so while progress has been made, it hasn't been as quick as previously. I haven't bothered with the Bad Joke Badge Comms as they just take more time than I'm willing to go to the effort for, so sorry to anybody that's been missing 'em.

Gained almost 500 ranks, 20k engineers, 100k helmsmen, and over 125k scientists and 200k TACOs.

Took out around 100 players, and was disabled less than 10 times in the last 9ish months. Less than 30k NPC kills. Like I said...not a lot of activity this year. I have added about 90 planets though I still have about 3 dozen to add to my spreadsheet. With Porowyn, I try to invade at least once if not twice every day, so there've been about 350 invasions.

Only 3k hacks and 200 raids. I've moved down a spot to 5th on the hacks leaderboard, though there's still a bit of a haul for 6th to overtake me. I've actually moved up 3 spots to 23rd on the raids leaderboard.

Minerals 366461 units / hour (4.8 hours)
Artifacts 701160 points / hour (4.5 hours)
Research 852264 research / hour (1.8 hours)

Haven't bothered with excavator for a while, but with 90 extra planets my production is up a bit anyway, and the storage is better as well.

Still got about 3 dozen planets to record, but doing pretty well adding polychoron vaults everywhere and added another 60ish corrupted edifice. I have hyperturbines on pretty much anything producing at least double digit artifacts per hour still, but haven't had any of those crappy ones scanned and stolen, worse luck. Still got over 30 empty planet slots to fill.

Unbuffed NPC Attack: - / Defense: 1624200 - has now passed a million unbuffed.
Unbuffed PvP Attack: 939835 / Defense: 1259528 - still got a little ways to go for PvP to hit 1 million unbuffed.

Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:49 pm

Now that Chuhn/Bane is over, I actually got a fair number of NPCs for a change. That was nice. Gained 122 ranks, added 67k TACOs and 11k helmsmen, killed 166k NPCs and had a net gain of almost 678k ctp.

Only disabled about 40 players, and was disabled 6 times. Did get in about 2k hacks which isn't too bad compared to lately. 80 planet invasions which netted 35 new planets.

Production is relatively close to what it had been; got some warehouses I bought to place. Am up over 4.5 hours of arti production capacity. Got about 70ish planets to add to my spreadsheet so numbers are a bit off right now anyway for hyperturbines etc. Still adding them to all and sundry.

I've been using a bunch of items, and sold off all of my CTP items before the actual end of the season though gathered some more since then, but what I have on hand now that it's over and NPCs are done spawning:
36 Exo Probes
40 Trading Posts
55 Stem Bolts
2 Timebox
22 Eyes
31 Grav Hutch
76 Fornax Jewel
88 Sparkmatter
40 Star Atlas
66 Menagerie
81 Lore
88 Ale