View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Facebook seems to have gone Haywire, can't log into GL 

Redneck_King_of_Funk wrote:
What a complete and utter load of bollocks. Terms of service are clear, no exploiting flaws in the game. 99 percent of the player base being locked out is a flaw. Stealing Exotica or disabling ships that were locked out exploits that flaw. It's not an act of God, it's a deliberate action by a player to take advantage of what is obviously an unintended situation. Defending the exploit is contemptable.

So then Kennethc is subject to the exact same assumptions? He is in PA. I dont care i am just pointing out that hey, your own legionmates were doing the exact same thing. Not sure what that is called but there is a word for it i think.

1 day, 16 hours ago From: Kennethc
Your ship has been disabled by Kennethc!
View Your Ship
1 day, 16 hours ago From: Kennethc
2500 Research Points were hacked and stolen from your database by Kennethc[/quote]

If your ship were the untouchable beatstick it used to be then sure, it's a TOS violation. For all I know Ken disabling your ship is a regular occurrence in which case it's not an exploit, it's just Thursday. My point is that pretending the situation is like a an internet outage caused by the weather is a lie. It was caused by a programming error and whether you think it was Dan's fault or Facebook's players exploiting the error to do things they could never do under normal circumstances is Chicksh#t behavior.

Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:21 pm

If your ship were the untouchable beatstick it used to be then sure, it's a TOS violation. For all I know Ken disabling your ship is a regular occurrence in which case it's not an exploit, it's just Thursday. My point is that pretending the situation is like a an internet outage caused by the weather is a lie. It was caused by a programming error and whether you think it was Dan's fault or Facebook's players exploiting the error to do things they could never do under normal circumstances is Chicksh#t behavior.[/quote]

I dont know Boris, its an isolated complaint and the opinion comes dow to who it has impact on. If you knew 90 % of the game wasnt on you could obviously rampage thru the fight list without scanning resources, actions, traps, battles etc and just pile reds which would technically put you at an advantage. Also chicken sh*t so my point is, people in your legion were playing as well. Taking advantage of the situation is what it is and goes both ways. Its an advantage. You cant pick and choose what is right or wrong based on how it impacts you or your legion only. I mean, the block button was meant to keep people from bombing the sh*t ouf each other, not a strategy tool to keep exotica. Also a loophole.

In the end you have AA and Cap throwing a hissy , demanding artifacts, compensation and/or special rules to remove blocks? Really? The real PA, which none of them were members of ,would just go get it. Must be the "new" PA

No issues with you Boris, never had any. Just offering opinion.

Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:45 pm

Actually once again your wrong!

I never asked for Dan to remove blocks already in place! I asked Dan to disable the block button for 24 hours. Because when the game is running normally if you spam someone or steal a planet or any offensive action against a person you have to wait 24 hours before you can block them. I also never asked for anyone to be banned or for anything to be reversed.

During the outage someone spammed a bunch of us off to take a planet. When the game finally came back up you could not even alert anyone and of course by now everyone is all halced up spamming calm amps as it had been more then 24 hours! So they got away with it consequence free. In normal game you can not get away with that so I asked him to disable the block feature for 24 hours. I NEVER once asked him to remove the block feature that is already in place.

I am not original PA and I am well aware of that. I alongside the rest of the legion am just trying to keep us together. Meanwhile you sit like a child in a enemy legion screaming about us no count new members of PA we are not original!! Well if you don't like how things are done in PA why are you somewhere else? You were a leader here you got bored and reset and that is your choice. You have reset several times and that is also your choice. But at the end of the day your judging us "no count new members of PA" from another legion. So while I may not be up to your standards I am in fact at least in the legion.

Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:27 pm

Who is screaming ? lol

Pointed out some comedy, hypocrisy. irony. Good stuff. Shouldnt take it so personal.

Between Wenstein Capn and you the legion is all set . Looks goodonya. Enjoy :)

Really, i thought it was funny someone bragged about taking the planet. If they did it during the shutdaon thats even funnier! Go get it back. Option A or do what you guys did. Option B . You made the choice, not me :)

Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:25 pm

Redneck_King_of_Funk wrote:
If your ship were the untouchable beatstick it used to be then sure, it's a TOS violation. For all I know Ken disabling your ship is a regular occurrence in which case it's not an exploit, it's just Thursday. My point is that pretending the situation is like a an internet outage caused by the weather is a lie. It was caused by a programming error and whether you think it was Dan's fault or Facebook's players exploiting the error to do things they could never do under normal circumstances is Chicksh#t behavior.

I dont know Boris, its an isolated complaint and the opinion comes dow to who it has impact on. If you knew 90 % of the game wasnt on you could obviously rampage thru the fight list without scanning resources, actions, traps, battles etc and just pile reds which would technically put you at an advantage. Also chicken sh*t so my point is, people in your legion were playing as well. Taking advantage of the situation is what it is and goes both ways. Its an advantage. You cant pick and choose what is right or wrong based on how it impacts you or your legion only. I mean, the block button was meant to keep people from bombing the sh*t ouf each other, not a strategy tool to keep exotica. Also a loophole.

In the end you have AA and Cap throwing a hissy , demanding artifacts, compensation and/or special rules to remove blocks? Really? The real PA, which none of them were members of ,would just go get it. Must be the "new" PA

No issues with you Boris, never had any. Just offering opinion.[/quote]

Fair enough. If Dan wields the ban hammer over behavior during the glitch he might take out some PA along with the rest. I'll be sad, just as I was when the ban hammer took Topper and Vette but I'll accept it. I seriously doubt ANYONE will be banned because from what I've seen Dan mostly bans over sustained patterns of abuse. Yes Paul and AA ARE the new PA, they're opinionated and hot headed and I love them to death for it. Losing Bollweevil was a hit we're still trying to recover from. If I could find a bunch of players who always let their guns do the talking, I'd be happy as hell to have them but the game has gone on so long that people have racked up ridiculous hull and PVP is almost dead. The cold reality is that we've lost Exotica to some chickensh#t players and Dan's not gonna do a thing about it. Now it's down to me to find some lower level players willing to be bribed to spam and eat blocks so the hitters can make a play for taking it back. I've got dozens of good arti planets with no mining I'd be willing to part with so some come on over if you're willing to do dirty deeds for that kind of bribe.

Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:01 am

Ill give you that, guns blazing is gone in the world of 30 minute disables!

Its not the entire legion, just a few and it isnt just me im just the only one that said anything.

Best part is, i don't care what anyone thinks of me in this game. Never have.

Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:45 am

ElDuderino wrote:
Man, if the game shutting down for a few days lets me get to read this sort of whining then I hope it's something that happens more often. This is wonderful.

Give it a few minutes until folks login tokens expire...facebook is down right now, so pretty soon folks won't be able to connect to the game again.

Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:00 pm

This #&$# is funny... locked out by the game for a few days and now by FB... gonna get back on to find Funk has broken into the base and crapped in AA's slippers.. :lol: :lol: :lol: or even more unbelievable members of Corsairs won't be halced.. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:33 pm

What a crap compensation for losing 3 days (72 hours of resources), a Chuhn Timebot from the Daily Reward: One of a set of Tributes from the Chuhn for recent time anomalies affecting the Galaxy. Removes active timers for your invade, hack, raid, and repair abilities, and grants 8 hours of planetary production (capped by storage).
The active timer is only good for invades, the rest is worth nothing. Way too many hours of lost production.

Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:47 pm

For times like this, the compensation should really be better to appreciate this small group of players that are still loyal to the game for years.

Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:56 pm

I share the disappointment about being capped by storage... I would guess a large majority of active players will be only able to utilize half or less of that "8 hours" of production. I'm basically full of everything in 3 or less... so it doesn't matter if it states 100 hours of production... if it has a cap, it will never be worth more than 3 hours for me. :?

At least the event was extended... :roll:

Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:16 am

Well it does say one of a set after all. Maybe the other ones will be better?

Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:27 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Well it does say one of a set after all. Maybe the other ones will be better?

We can hope! My (perhaps incorrect) assumption was that that portion just meant you could get more than one of the artifact.

I hope you are correct though and there are others in the set that are more useful. :)

Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:39 am

So far have received: 2 Chuhn Timebox Artifact

Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:10 pm

Looks like the special drop has ended guess it wasn't part of a set of different items but a set of the same item. I thought it was a cool concept how it was integrated into the Chuhn theme. I think every seasonal should have a special type of daily reward drop even if it's only for 2 days or something. Each seasonal could have an item that is unique to it doing something that maybe fits the theme of that seasonal.

Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:47 pm

How disappointing. Can't even give players back the resources they lost in the three days of the game being down and just a few crappy time boxes. What do you lose for doing the community a small favor every once a while, especially in situations like this?

Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:17 pm

Question when is the legit last day of Chuhn? I don't expect the banner to be corrected, just need to known. Waiting to do ctp exchange because I can't add the newest chuhn arms. Game bug or am I doing something wrong?? Thanks in advance for the answer. :roll:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:05 pm

Tear wrote:
Question when is the legit last day of Chuhn? I don't expect the banner to be corrected, just need to known. Waiting to do ctp exchange because I can't add the newest chuhn arms. Game bug or am I doing something wrong?? Thanks in advance for the answer. :roll:

The banner WAS corrected. It initially said the 12th. Now it says the 19th:

Before:

After:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:09 pm

thank you

Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7