View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Facebook seems to have gone Haywire, can't log into GL 

What a complete and utter load of bollocks. Terms of service are clear, no exploiting flaws in the game. 99 percent of the player base being locked out is a flaw. Stealing Exotica or disabling ships that were locked out exploits that flaw. It's not an act of God, it's a deliberate action by a player to take advantage of what is obviously an unintended situation. Defending the exploit is contemptable.[/quote]

So then Kennethc is subject to the exact same assumptions? He is in PA. I dont care i am just pointing out that hey, your own legionmates were doing the exact same thing. Not sure what that is called but there is a word for it i think.

1 day, 16 hours ago From: Kennethc
Your ship has been disabled by Kennethc!
View Your Ship
1 day, 16 hours ago From: Kennethc
2500 Research Points were hacked and stolen from your database by Kennethc

Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:22 pm

webguydan wrote:
Phew - FB has resolved the issue and we've shut off the maintenance.

I appreciate everyone's patience. Please give us a couple days to roll out the extension + comps.

Thank you Dan for your ongoing support.

Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:49 pm

How everyone else stayed active while GL was down ...

Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:54 pm

The word is hypocrite! So people like Pitch Ninja who were in here defending exotica being taken and PA should be banned from it while he helping his legion mate fireblade take it ! The only thing I asked for was to disable the block button for 24 hours as in normal game time that is how long one has to wait from their last negative action. I don’t feel that is something worth being called a toddler or whining or being a hypocrite!

Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:17 pm

Angelangel wrote:
The word is hypocrite! So people like Pitch Ninja who were in here defending exotica being taken and PA should be banned from it while he helping his legion mate fireblade take it ! The only thing I asked for was to disable the block button for 24 hours as in normal game time that is how long one has to wait from their last negative action. I don’t feel that is something worth being called a toddler or whining or being a hypocrite!

LOL I wasn't even online at the time you were all disabled. I woke up to it being a done deal. Not sure where you got that info.

Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:23 pm

Angelangel wrote:

Your kind of a blow hole, AA and really, not even remotely part of the original PA. Just a loud mouth drama queen freaking out over nothing that could be controlled and had players playing during the outage yet screams about everyone else. .Bonny was pretty annoying but you have her lapped 10 fold and couldnt carry topper or negrons jock strap.

I know , i know KOS, zero zero zero war death rawr. Have a xanax. The wrath of PA shall haunt my feed for infinity . .....

It REALLY is not THAT big of a thing. geeeeeeeeeez

Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:24 pm

AA is the most caring and supportive player in this game. She takes up for her fellow members, works to get more players interested in the game, has done a "player-of-the-month" contest for several months and is an otherwise energizing and positive presence in a Legion.

Funk, I will not let you or anyone else trash her reputation over a few dissagrements yopu and her might have had in the past year or two. She deserves much more than that. I also know that she bottles up many of her opinions NOT to cause issues. She represents the fighting spirit of PA quite well as she NEVER gives up.

I think this topic has bercome TOO toxic even for these forums and it should be locked since the game is back online thanks to Dan. Right now it is about ten individuals taking shots at me and AA for wanting justice after having exposed some very "questionable" behaviour by some of you who keep denying it.

Have a nice day.

P.S: Notice that "I" did not have to resort to name calling like some of you have.

Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:01 pm

Redneck_King_of_Funk wrote:
Angelangel wrote:

Your kind of a blow hole, AA and really, not even remotely part of the original PA. Just a loud mouth drama queen freaking out over nothing that could be controlled and had players playing during the outage yet screams about everyone else. .Bonny was pretty annoying but you have her lapped 10 fold and couldnt carry topper or negrons jock strap.

I know , i know KOS, zero zero zero war death rawr. Have a xanax. The wrath of PA shall haunt my feed for infinity . .....

It REALLY is not THAT big of a thing. geeeeeeeeeez

+1 who knew

Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:05 pm

CapitainePaul wrote:
AA is the most caring and supportive player in this game. She takes up for her fellow members, works to get more players interested in the game, has done a "player-of-the-month" contest for several months and is an otherwise energizing and positive presence in a Legion.

Funk, I will not let you or anyone else trash her reputation over a few dissagrements yopu and her might have had in the past year or two. She deserves much more than that. I also know that she bottles up many of her opinions NOT to cause issues. She represents the fighting spirit of PA quite well as she NEVER gives up.

I think this topic has bercome TOO toxic even for these forums and it should be locked since the game is back online thanks to Dan. Right now it is about ten individuals taking shots at me and AA for wanting justice after having exposed some very "questionable" behaviour by some of you who keep denying it.

Have a nice day.

P.S: Notice that "I" did not have to resort to name calling like some of you have.

sorry but isnt this the same guy that said to ban exploiters and called people cheaters in the past like idk 24-48 hours? what part of that isnt name calling? :thinking:
you were one of the main players in this whole toxic slugfest interesting how your shunting your portion of the blame... :thinking:

Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:32 pm

Sorry to distract from all the Drama Llamas. But can everyone remind their legionmates to buff their Prismatic planets? Production is less than half of what it was before the game went down.

Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:38 pm

Gets up dusts myself off looks in the mirror adjusts my crown smiles and tells myself You are one bad bad woman! You managed to rile one of the old PA members that is now a washed up has been! FUNK why would I even attempt to hold someone else’s jock strap? I’m too busy holding up my own bra straps! While you ran off to Paladins to try to hide under their skirts! I agree with CP this subject too toxic so I”m done talking the game is up put your ship where your mouths are! I look forward to seeing all y’all NOT being halced or wearing calming amps! For my legion mates in PA don’t waste your time in this thread anymore the haters will hate so let them!

Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:49 pm

Captain Paul , then ya better talk to the players in your own legion that were playing and disabling 2 years ago. Thats the point. You guys are pointing fingers AND had players doing the exact same thing!

And really, its not life or death man. Its a game and you guys are really getting excited over something trivial.

Ill take back the insults but none of you are/were original PA and you do a poor job representing :)

And i reset because i was bored. glad im washed up haha but it has nothing to do with hate Arch Angel, hate comes with a tad bit of respect and i have none of that, i mean under your watch PA fell to 43 members? something like that. Good work. , your just not up to the task.
For as little as i play, who cares. My imaginary space ship sucks oh no! what will i do!

Who cares. Hypocirites

Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:50 pm

Actually I wasn’t made a leader until after you and your entourage went to Paladins because oh no the people that built the base were having a production day and mr funk king of reset how many times now wanted equal base payout every single day boo hoo! We did fix that by the way so sadly lost the builders of the base too as it is unfair to them but we went with legion majority. Same as GL it’s not going to let me annihilate those that stole from me or legion mates while game was down so it’s okay just have to get them when we can! Anyways yea that was the excuse you used snd we did fall in numbers so true but to clarify I was made leader AFTER you gave your poor excuses and we’ve had some people join we at 53/61 so anyone that’s not you or your entourage are welcome to join!

Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:03 pm

webguydan wrote:

I appreciate everyone's patience. Please give us a couple days to roll out the extension + comps.

Thanks Dan as always! :)

2 days to sort comps & Chuhn event, a lifetime to solve these squabbles in the forums :lol:

Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:15 pm

Angelangel wrote:
Actually I wasn’t made a leader until after you and your entourage went to Paladins because oh no the people that built the base were having a production day and mr funk king of reset how many times now wanted equal base payout every single day boo hoo! We did fix that by the way so sadly lost the builders of the base too as it is unfair to them but we went with legion majority. Same as GL it’s not going to let me annihilate those that stole from me or legion mates while game was down so it’s okay just have to get them when we can! Anyways yea that was the excuse you used snd we did fall in numbers so true but to clarify I was made leader AFTER you gave your poor excuses and we’ve had some people join we at 53/61 so anyone that’s not you or your entourage are welcome to join!

You are delusional. Never did i complain about payout and didnt care one way or the other but it was a popular move. I left because PA stopped being PA a long time ago and it wasnt a fun legion anymore.

Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:37 pm

webguydan wrote:

Thank you Dan for extending the Event for 7 more days, it is much appreciated. Really glad the game is back up too.

Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:49 pm

So i was one of those people that could log into game every day'
I dont know why that was possible and still dont,
In know way i cheated and i sent out as much information as possible to other members,
I had plenty of messages from people asking for help and managed to get a few on,i never let the game time out and those who had couldnt get back on.
I logged out everytime but was still able to log in using this link https://galaxylegionfb.com/galaxylegion/#
I posted in Galaxy Leaders and Galaxy Planet sales all the information I had.
So if you want to call me a cheater so be it, and if Dan wants to ban me so be it but i believe i have done nothing wrong,

Thankyou Dan for all your Hard Work in Fixing the Game for every One :)

Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:06 am

CapitainePaul wrote:

Have a nice day.

You cannot stop me from voicing an opinion and there is nothing in the world you can "let or not let" me do so please save your arrogance as you only have slight game credibility because of a monster ship and carry yourself like an unmedicated psycho on a narcissistic rampage through the lower levels of the facebook gaming community. In fact, you had a hissy fit because i called you "cap" in a friendly banter kind of way. You lectured me like a school teacher then 5 days later called me a name other than my own and acted like a deer in headlights. "who me?" Yeah you! So that is where the hypocrite label comes from. BEST PART IS you have LEGION MATES that were disabling, stealing , playing the because somehow they were on and yet you demand compensation for losing a literal no value planet just so you can keep it from others and act tough utilizing the block feature while you have ships with the hulls of level 9 bases. Gratz.

90% of that legion is awesome. Slip, moe, dada,bloop, amerager,boris,enchilada, and most others then there are 3 - 5 of you that crow like you actually had something to do with building PA. Your like Cowboys fans who werent even alive the last time they won a Superbowl.

Clean your own house, sweep your own porch and it will be ok, you will get exotica back when DR decides to pass it off and you can block your way into keeping it or just sit there with it because truth behold, no one really cares any more.

As the reigning Harvey Weinstien of Galaxy Legion cap paulie. You have come on here, demanded justice while turning your hypocritical head and eye the other directtion when your own legion mates did the exact same thing. There is help available at a university level, i promise. Seek it.

Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:08 am

Testing....is this thread locked yet?

Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:29 am

Man, if the game shutting down for a few days lets me get to read this sort of whining then I hope it's something that happens more often. This is wonderful.

Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next