View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Invincible Planets 

With more and more players dropping from the game, we need to do something about these. There is a crop of these invincible planets in the universe.

If, when a player goes inactive and the cloak on the planet goes away, why can't the invicible status??

Inquiring minds want to know.

Proud Member, OBEvanKanobe Royal Big Rusty Behind with Huge Ego Society

Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:05 pm

Exterminus wrote:
With more and more players dropping from the game, we need to do something about these. There is a crop of these invincible planets in the universe.

If, when a player goes inactive and the cloak on the planet goes away, why can't the invicible status??

Inquiring minds want to know.

invincible means invincible.

i have purged dozens of them, but i keep 1 on scan in case Dan ever does another long.term inactive player purge as he has done only once before (to my knowledge). that was the only time that i saw previously enemy.occupied enemy planets become unoccupied on a global basis. i noticed because i have dozens of very tiny barrens occupied by inactive players flagged for use with specific legion mission tasks.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:26 pm
Profile WWW

And cloaked means cloaked, but that goes away. Why can't invincible?

Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:03 pm

Exterminus wrote:
And cloaked means cloaked, but that goes away. Why can't invincible?

Agreed. What is the point of someone who has quit/banned holding onto these worlds? Obviously that was the case with cloak so the same should be with invincibles. OR they shouldn't be able to be scanned at all just as naturally invincibles can't. Nothing says Fuk you more than scanning one of those that you can't take. And far more often than not, you can't even reach previous owners to have them come back.

Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:17 pm

Greedy, entitled legion leadership is partially the reason our galaxy is less populated. Why should they be rewarded by others invincible planets?

If you spent more time supporting lower-ranked ships, you wouldn't be begging for their invincible planets. How embarrassing.

Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:59 pm

I don't know about other leaders, but I just spent the last two weeks abandoning and giving away 15x arty planets to the lower-ranked members of my legion. Maybe you are just in the wrong legion.

Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:45 pm

I alert far more than I take as well. And for the record, its higher ranked invincible planets that I've been scanning, so no begging there on the lower ranks which I HAVE and do support. Your misguided blanketing assumptions are what are embarrassing. :roll:

Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:25 pm

The concept of sharing planets to lower ranks is totally foreign to him

Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:12 pm

Exterminus wrote:
I don't know about other leaders, but I just spent the last two weeks abandoning and giving away 15x arty planets to the lower-ranked members of my legion. Maybe you are just in the wrong legion.

YES!!! Hey, you're not quitting, are you?

I've also been taking Morphs off the few planets I'd made Invincible, after cloaking them. Didn't the LM with Morphogenic Inhibitors come out before we had Polarons, Corruption Edifice, Tranquil Monolith and Deep Cover ability?

Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]