View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 C-34 Replication Upgrade v2022 

I've got 17 of these Updgrades in my cargo but only 2 Lepus Replication Node v2022. This would be fine if I could use an upgrade on an upgrade to extend the event but I can ONLY use the stupid upgrade on a base node event. So I've got 15 utterly useless wasted C-34 kills in Lepus 2022. Not cool. Replication Nodes are already the second worst drop after analyzers but these last 15 I can't even scrap for ctp.

Wed May 18, 2022 6:23 am

Save them for next year. Last year I ended up with lots of Chromatic Fluxgate upgrades, but had scrapped all my Lepus 'gates' the previous year. I got lots of the intermediate upgrades last year, too, but not one of the basic C-34 Gateways. This year, I got plenty of all of them and built several Chromatic Fluxgates. Best part was I could use forethought to put them on planets, instead of placing arties the way I usually do, whatever I have on the most recent planet

Sun May 22, 2022 12:57 am

The replication upgrades will be just as useful next year when they won't be able to upgrade the v2023 replication nodes. While I'm grateful for the new and improved versions of artifacts they could have been thought out and done better, for example, they should have been just called C-34 Replication Upgrade with the description "Upgrades an existing Lepus Replication Node event on the planet, increasing its bonus by a further 5%/10%, and refreshing its duration to 6 days.". This way would have made them usable on previous and future nodes. Other yearly improved artifacts have similar problems/issues, such as the archotage amplifiers when it could have been one version that's able to upgrade all versions of harvesters and vaults. It seems whoever coded these items has done it the hard way and at the expense of frustrated players being left with items they can't upgrade, or upgrades they can't use.

Also, many seasonal items that used to be upgraded to better versions have been left out the past few years the latest being a new Lepus sensor, there should have been one with 150 attack and 175 scan replacing the Lepus Analyzer, now some may say but the scan is already high enough and that we shouldn't be forced to add more cloak to our planets, but it's no fun for those at the top purging 200 planets to scan another 200 while their scan chance rating is very poor and to top it off the scan buffs durations are all over the place lasting from 4 hours to just 30 minutes with the fleeting discovery, so your maximum scan/purge/scan becomes only doable in the 30-minute window before the scan button is greyed out.

Sun May 22, 2022 10:02 am

This year I had 10 types of nodes. Enough is enough.

Seasonal elites already have too many different drops and are insanely rare.

Last year banes could drop 6 or 7 types of guns and a gun is a 5% drop at best so Dan just has to add new or stronger elites for upgrades.

Please add different elites or a stronger version but not 999 different drops on insanely rare NPC's to begin with. Enough is enough.

Tue May 24, 2022 1:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]