View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Streveldan Nascency 

I have been doing this mission steadily for over 3 days now and have found only one colony ship. Other members in my legion have already gotten the farseeker and have completely upgraded it in the same time. If I hadn't gotten the one colony ship I would think that perhaps I was doing something wrong or forgetting something but talking with legion members I'm sure I'm doing things correctly. I've submitted an inquiry to support but have not heard back.
I was wondering if other players are experiencing similar problems and maybe have found what the problem was.

Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:12 pm

the colony ships have 500 cloak .. so if you don't have at least 501 scan power .. they won't spawn.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:55 am
Profile WWW

I have 9K scan power and have found one ship. After that nothing. That is the dilemma. Thanks.

Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:10 pm

Phantasm wrote:
I have been doing this mission steadily for over 3 days now and have found only one colony ship. Other members in my legion have already gotten the farseeker and have completely upgraded it in the same time. If I hadn't gotten the one colony ship I would think that perhaps I was doing something wrong or forgetting something but talking with legion members I'm sure I'm doing things correctly. I've submitted an inquiry to support but have not heard back.
I was wondering if other players are experiencing similar problems and maybe have found what the problem was.

You don't get the colony ships from doing a mission but from npcing, not sure what mission you are talking about anyway and why. You should find a few colony ships in one hour of npcing, they don't come that easily.

Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:31 pm

I'm talking about the above mentioned Streveldan Nascency Medal mission. This morning a found a colony ship and that was the first one since Saturday doing at least 4 hrs. daily. I kept NPC'ing for over 4 hrs. more with no results. None of my legion mates can figure it either.

Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:44 pm

focusing on the amount of time spent NPCing will get you nowhere. just like the amount of time spent scanning for planets is a useless stat.

i have 8 NPC slots, i use my tactical remodulation ability every 8 hours, i use my raix megaweapon every 20 hours, and at my rank i only have a limited number of elites that can spawn. i have downed 10k NPCs since the qpedd seasonal began and have acquired 5 extra colony ships on top of the ones needed to complete the new seasonal mission.

the only other thing that sometimes helps is to revisit the mission briefing daily before you begin hunting.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:39 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]