View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Use ALL Button 

I've noticed a few high ranking players that seem to be frustrated with the fact that they don't have time to use all of their Rescued Prisoners and possibly other artifacts such as helmsmen and scientist. I'm not sure if this idea has already been suggested, but it makes perfectly good sense to me to implement a "Use ALL", button for artifacts. Once again, I'm sure this has already been brought up however I'm not entirely sure.

Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:47 pm

The Kraken wrote:
Once again, I'm sure this has already been brought up however I'm not entirely sure.

I doubt we could count how many times it has.

Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:27 pm

Oh yes likely the MOST requested changes. We have asked for this in many different ways, from please give us a use all button, to Please make a use all button a reward from a mission, to please make a use all button reward for npcing, to please make the use all button a reward for scanning, to Please make it a reward from a legion mission, To please give us a use all button as a badage item, to we want it so badly we will pay GP for it,

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:19 pm

draxsiss wrote:
Oh yes likely the MOST requested changes. We have asked for this in many different ways, from please give us a use all button, to Please make a use all button a reward from a mission, to please make a use all button reward for npcing, to please make the use all button a reward for scanning, to Please make it a reward from a legion mission, To please give us a use all button as a badage item, to we want it so badly we will pay GP for it,

and if Dan STILL hasn't implemented it ... don't you think he has a good reason why ? he's the only one who knows exactly which exploit each player has been banned for ...

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:10 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
draxsiss wrote:

and if Dan STILL hasn't implemented it ... don't you think he has a good reason why ? he's the only one who knows exactly which exploit each player has been banned for ...

Same reason the corruption market is still empty. He's lazy.

Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:50 am

The reason for non-implementation of this is because the fix for multiple device use has still not been implemented, as such you can still pull the same old tricks for which players have been banned in the past.

So imagine if you now had a use all button and 10k brackets saved up. You could use this "use all" button alongside using a 2nd device and you'd get your 100k+ hull increase and if you were lucky, you might get to keep the 10k brackets to try a second time and maybe a third time.

Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]