View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 MUSIC! 

The site music is Fantastic! is there any way to have it loop {play continuously} without having to keep hitting the play button?

thanx in advance
tw

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:20 pm

The music is actually not finished at the moment :)

The artist who wrote it will be publishing the full set (should be over an hour of unique music made just for Galaxy Legion) very soon. What you have now is just a taste.

But yes, I will make sure it loops.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:48 pm

it needs more cowbell.
_
} }
} }____
} }____}
} }____}
} }____}

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Thanks Boss! can't wait to hear it, by the way your game has the best presentation and effects ! really great job!

TW :mrgreen:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:19 am

as effects are concerned can the animation work for other things such as ship fighting or in the building or upgrading use your imagination anything in that area is good. also the deck level is one per every point everything else has a higher level just a thought but how about increasing that to 2 per every point nothing big but it would be easier when you are trying to install several moduals and cant so you end up picking and chooseing from sheild or scanners because they take up so much room on your ship well do what you will with this info i like the game its much better in term of game play then starfleet comander. does your ship actual tranform as you ship gets bigger that would be cool too.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:26 am

williampearsonii wrote:
as effects are concerned can the animation work for other things such as ship fighting or in the building or upgrading use your imagination anything in that area is good. also the deck level is one per every point everything else has a higher level just a thought but how about increasing that to 2 per every point nothing big but it would be easier when you are trying to install several moduals and cant so you end up picking and chooseing from sheild or scanners because they take up so much room on your ship well do what you will with this info i like the game its much better in term of game play then starfleet comander. does your ship actual tranform as you ship gets bigger that would be cool too.

An animation would probobly take awhile to make so I dont think that would be implemented anytime soon as cool as it would be. Changing the amount decks gained through rank points would probably be to big of a change it do.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:54 am

yea but its i think a good idea though

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]