View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Galactical/Empire Achievement/Wonders 

Master of the Orion 2 was my all-time favorite game that I loved to play in '90s and latest games such as Star Dock games.. had their "wonder" type to build on..

Why not introduce that in this game that requires massive resource, time/money investment by yourself and also your legion participation?

Also, need to designate the ability to choose your best planet as homeworld that would grant huge boost in its power..

Mon May 03, 2010 5:54 am

a home world would be nice.. but since this game is based on your ship statistics.. how about whatever planet your guarding gets a boost?

Mon May 03, 2010 5:57 am

Yeah, guarding best planet with your ship gets the boost already. But what if your ship had to leave your planet to guard your legion's planet that is under attack then your best planet is unguarded..

Homeworld designation might mean that it permanently has your ship statistics as perma-guard so your ship can be used on other planets to guard/defend? Or whatever works.. Let's say that homeworld enables you to use your ship statistics to build a starbase that works only for homeworlds?

Mon May 03, 2010 6:04 am

there's an idea... designating your home world with a starbase that costs quite a bit to build.... PLUS that can mean another tree of research...

-you can only build one starbase
-the starbase costs money to build and upgrade
-a new research tree at the bottom for starbase research to increase it's defense and bonus's and such (but those items MUST be built too)

it would expand the game even more.. and you can't just move the starbase... you have to dismantle or destroy it and rebuild to another planet if wanting...

i understand this would take some time to be implimented if it is approved but just a thought at a little expansion

Mon May 03, 2010 6:08 am

Yep! I agree. Max 1 star base.. That can be considered an empire achievement that usually limits you 1 per empire.. 1 star base requires lot of investment and will greatly boost your chosen planet as a homeworld.. I like this. ;)

Mon May 03, 2010 6:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]