View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 On the GTC: An "Item Wanted" NOTICE BOARD! 

Mwchism wrote:
(Ad-hominems of one of the most epic grudge-holders of the galaxy.)

You use God when you don't let one in your life. Interesting.

When someone sounds so rough and inhospitable like that, I have reason to believe that they have never even seen, much less used, a bidet in their lives.

The stress hormones removed through its enema washes would soon equate to the reduction of going emotionally cathartic on anyone else. Isn't that how Italy is so peaceable? They have bidets in over 90% of their households.

Stress reduces life expectancy. Japan, Italy and France all have better life expectancies; having bidets contribute significantly to an improved quality of life and health. On the other hand, when fellow Americans can't take out enough stress hormones, they will have a tendency to go rage out on other people more often because they need an outlet for their pent-up stress.

Who from any of the three countries have gone ad-hominem on anyone on GL forums? Post a link.

Hm, on 2nd thought, some things are best left muttered under one's breath. Unorthodox statements can really fan the flames! :shock: - Asheron

Daily missioner, NPC'er.
Mylarai: enriches often.
Gives base spare energy before ranking, as able.
Mutually jocular drama favored.

Get MANY daily benefits & elites as an IMMINENT DARKIE TODAY!

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:09 am
Profile WWW

Asheron wrote:
Mwchism wrote:
(Ad-hominems of one of the most epic grudge-holders of the galaxy.)

You use God when you don't let one in your life. Interesting.

When someone sounds so rough and inhospitable like that, I have reason to believe that they have never even seen, much less used, a bidet in their lives.

The stress hormones removed through its enema washes would soon equate to the reduction of going emotionally cathartic on anyone else. Isn't that how Italy is so peaceable? They have bidets in over 90% of their households.

Stress reduces life expectancy. Japan, Italy and France all have better life expectancies; having bidets contribute significantly to an improved quality of life and health. On the other hand, when fellow Americans can't take out enough stress hormones, they will have a tendency to go rage out on other people more often because they need an outlet for their pent-up stress.

Who from any of the three countries have gone ad-hominem on anyone on GL forums? Post a link.

Hm, on 2nd thought, some things are best left muttered under one's breath. Unorthodox statements can really fan the flames! :shock: - Asheron

So can shrinking the font size to hide the fact that you rant about the strangest things all the time.

Golgotha wrote:
its the attitude of being willing to take on the shark with the right harpoon that sets you above most

Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:51 am
Profile WWW

When I think of what Mwchism quoted, why do I think of this song?:

https://youtu.be/wlTFINhbV60

The part that says "We'll rally round the Bonnie Flag, We'll rally once again. Shout, shout the battle cry of freedom."

I wonder how much Mwchism has matured by now, all these years later?

Daily missioner, NPC'er.
Mylarai: enriches often.
Gives base spare energy before ranking, as able.
Mutually jocular drama favored.

Get MANY daily benefits & elites as an IMMINENT DARKIE TODAY!

Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2