View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Effect Stack 

A new Artifact "MultiEffect Channeler" used to target yourself , a planet or enemy, allows you to a stack effects on the subject for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes, all artifact effects are wiped out that was used in that 10 minutes span.

cannot set multiple traps.

obtained via mission only ever ONE available, mission requires complex parts and loads of energy. use wisely!

example -
on planet: stack 20 ion charges on a planet or stack 20 sentry guards on your own planet
on yourself - use 20 hull swarms, crimson obelisks or shield amps or use 20 subspace seekers or multiple nueral interfaces
on enemy - use multiple emps on npcs.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:07 am
Profile WWW

hmmm... shall we see how many planets we can scan with hundreds of stryll seekers, continuum beacons, tachyon cylendars, and subspace seekers? any person over level 400 would be able to scan close to 100k if not more, considering with the percentage boost you can increase your scans indefinitly. the limit is already 12k, which is enough to scan any mission dyson or exotic without a legion bonus. this would allow you to scan any planet in the galaxy, and your almost guranteed a dyson if you do this.

i vote no. this is a game breaking idea, and makes whoever has one rediculously overpowered.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:36 am

Not to mention stacking +% bonuses to attack and overwhelm any planet's defenses.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:44 am

Razorback wrote:
Not to mention stacking +% bonuses to attack and overwhelm any planet's defenses.

also how he suggested stacking neural interfaces. can you imagine getting a 1500% bonus on xp or a 2500% bonus on xp? that would be 30 minutes of perpetual leveling. last time i pulled off a perpetual level i went up 20 levels in 2 minutes.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:06 am

Vekno wrote:
Razorback wrote:
that would be 30 minutes of perpetual leveling. last time i pulled off a perpetual level i went up 20 levels in 2 minutes.

the effect lasts for 10 mins, ill leave to dan if he likes it or hates it~ if does take this idea into consideration maybe ahe can balance, and theres no way you can jump 20 levels in 2 mins, even if you had unlimited energy, spam clicking a mission that gives 200 xp per round. ~ but MEH bad idea is a bad idea :/

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:48 am
Profile WWW

using google chrome, and being a level 65 at the time, i was able to level up to 86 from doing the starbase royale mission or whatever it is. i had my xp modifiers up and was really advanced on energy at the time so i was able to perpetual level from it. then i finished the mission and i quit missions to go npc hunt. i havent been able to pull it off since. but yes. i did spam click the button and leveled 20 times in 2-2.5 minutes.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:06 am

what energy cores do you have?

i have dark energy core mark IV , rank 104 and when its fill it only fills up about 1/2 of the xp bar with xp boosters maybe 3/4 doing the best missions.

the only xp boosters i know is the neural interface and rsl memory implant, any others out there?

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:43 am
Profile WWW

i had a ton of engineers back then. and i think i had zero point mk4 or dark energy mk1 back then... i havent done any energy research in a loooong time.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:37 am

i put 2 months worth of research points into energy, its sorta paying off now, i can rank up once a day without the need or artifacts

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:52 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]