View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Additional Drop for GenoSynth 

Given the hoops you have to jump through to disable GenoSynths, it would be nice to see an additional drop added to the mix: a planet structure to make the NPC worthwhile to those who already have the modules and who are stocked up on Stryll Seekers for the foreseeable future.

So in the spirit of the NPC's shifty character:

Stryll GenoAdaptive Generator (all values produced at random)

Size:1, Mining: +0-1, Artifact: +0-1, Research: +0-1, Cloak: +0-2%, Defense: +0-5%, Attack: +0-10%

I don't know how hard the Stryll GenoAdaptive Generator would be to add, but even if all its stats were at maximum, it would be merely a "nice" structure, rather than "overpowered," and I guarantee it would generate (pardon the pun) more interest in people who currently see GenoSeekers who say "Meh, buff and scan for a module I don't need and/or to add to my already considerable pile of Seekers? Why am I doing this again?"

Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:55 pm

+1 to everything but the planet cloak. that would thematically go against the scanning boost of the other drops.

swap that cloak to planet pop 1-5% and it's a gooder.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:23 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
+1 to everything but the planet cloak. that would thematically go against the scanning boost of the other drops.

swap that cloak to planet pop 1-5% and it's a gooder.
Reducing/getting rid of cloak altogether and/or swapping for some extra pop (I'd probably go 0-15%?) works for me!

When thinking about this, I actually thought cloak worked better than population thematically with the Stryll Order's "secretive nature," but they also kidnap peeps a lot, so maybe pop works better. Really doesn't bug me either way -- just wanted to capture the "adapative" nature of the NPC with something people might find worthwhile :)

Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:40 pm

How about creating more clicks?
I always missed the Prisoner drop from Graxis, and if this structure can be activated to produce 1 rank point per day, it will be awesome :D

Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]