View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Apprentice Alt 

This is an idea that will almost certainly never come to pass but I'm going to throw it out there anyway. In another game I played there was a mechanism to switch between a primary and a secondary character. Both were part of the same account and only one could be active at a time so it was impossible for them to directly pass things between the two. It worked well for players who were more active than most and got bored when their primary character had run to the end of all the active quest lines. As the game currently has a dearth of low level players and an abundance of high level players who are punished for being extremely active I think it would inject some life into Galaxy Legion.

Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:35 pm

I like. Not sure how the mechanics would work without the obvious alt system that flourishes now. I have been a proponent of opening a brand new universe that is completely independent of this one. Everyone starts from scratch and nothing carries over from the other.

Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:24 am

I like this idea too, although it doesn't exactly make it impossible to pass items between both characters because you could just use a legion mate to hold onto the items, even trade pacts would still allow artifacts to flow if there was some sort of rule in place that doesn't allow them to both be in the same legion. Having said that though if everyone has the same advantage is it really a bad thing?

Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]