View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Update Leaderboards?? 

Can you update leaderboards to include other things like npcs killed, planets captured, and number of times died...LOL I'd rock the last one I'd be way further up in top 10 if you had this as a slot :)
I mean there's no slot for least number of times killed yet people build strong ships only to set halcyon traps and calming amps religiously. So one might be dying but at least they playing the game so that was why I suggested it :)

Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:24 am

I would also love more top 50 categories. I am sure the game has much more data categories then what we currently have up on the boards.

There should also be MAJOR penalties to players using halcs and calming amps but I guess that is an entirely different topic. Perhaps preventing p^layers that used a halcyon cannot invade planets for a week. Something or many things very harsh.

Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:33 am

LOL no I don't know about the penalty thing but its a funny thought CP.

The information for NPCs killed, Planets Captured, and Deaths from other players is already there when you look at player stats so would just be a matter of adding them to and creating a place for them on Leaderboards if that is possible. Would be something different and not everyone PVPs so the hard core NPC players might like to see where they stack up against each other. Just an idea is all. :)

Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:16 am

i like that id like also a production leaderboard arti search mining
npc idea is fun to

Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:54 pm

CapitainePaul wrote:
There should also be MAJOR penalties to players using halcs and calming amps but I guess that is an entirely different topic. Perhaps preventing p^layers that used a halcyon cannot invade planets for a week. Something or many things very harsh.

Hmmm.

Penalizing players who use artifacts the game developer(s) provided. Sounds legit :roll:

Sounds like the "remove invincibility from planets whose players are inactive" brigade.

It's this type of greed and plundering which has severely harmed the galaxy and stunted its growth.

Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:13 pm

Hint: this is a PvP game NOT Farmville.

Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:20 pm

CapitainePaul wrote:

Precisely, it is NOT Farmville, thus there needs to be a mechanism to prevent people from being farmed.

In all seriousness though, just because a game provides PvP elements does not mean that the game becomes entirely focused around those elements. Sure, is a big focus on it, but you can play this game without having to PvP and do just fine.

Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:41 am

CapitainePaul wrote:

Interesting you mention "Farmville" when it was the farming of lower ranks that created the decline of GL. Gluttonous, keyboard warriors who took advantage of lower-ranked players for their own interest.

Congratulations.

Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:15 pm

Would still love to see new sections added to leaderboards!!

Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]