View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Enemy planets! 

Ok so I've uncovered a couple enemy planets by now and would love to mess with em by attacking the planets. The problem is I have no idea who owns this planet. It says its an enemy planet but no details at all. I would love to know who owns the planet and if I could I would like to view the enemy ship too.

Also I found out one of em was my legions ally's planet. Maybe if it could tell me that too like Legion's Ally or something.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:01 am

If it is a Legion owned, it will say so. I have a couple of Legion planets on my planet list and they are not attackable.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:03 am
Profile YIM

I know, but it also doesn't say who owns it. Also what I mean by Legions' Ally is that when a person not in my Legion owns a planet and that person is one of my Legion's Legion (Ally). I don't want to attack him I would rather add him as a friend to join Legion and I can't do it when I don't know who the person is.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:05 am

Little known fact: you can mouse over the "Enemy Occupied / Legion Occupied" text for the actual name of the owner. Its probably not the best place to put this information, so I will add a "?" icon soon.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]