View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 I'm in limbo. 

Hey all,

I've been legion-less for a little over a week now. I was in a legion organization prior to the new legion system. Afterwards, I've been ping-pong'ed between different officers for a week now, without a space to fit me in. I'm losing faith because I'd like to be in a legion, not out solo- although I'm not doing too bad myself.

I look for good communication in any legion / guild / alliance / group in any multiplayer game. Here in Galaxy Legion, I'd like to have three more traits on top of good communication.

1. Receptive and supportive of trades (artifacts or planets). I've offered many times to trade artifacts and even planets once or twice, but so far, the only responses I've gotten were from people here on this forum, and only three players in my pre-update legion. I trade because I want to help other players with artifacts, and possibly get exotic matter, XTS-9, or artifacts I need.

2. I want and need a legion that is serious about boss NPC farming. I still have a lot of NPC modules to acquire, and even after I get these modules, I want to help new players get them. Instead of "everyone for themselves", I want a legion that sets a time to do NPC battle, or draw members at random and then private message them to do NPC battle / alert. So that everyone gets a fair and equal chance at NPC's.

3. Activity. I've seen so many alliances or groups in multiplayer games end up weak because of dead weight. What I refer to by "dead weight" are players who join a group and then contribute nothing to it- no defense backup, no trades, no teamwork, nothing. I totally understand if its new players of really low levels, but its no excuse for high level players to sit around and not contribute anything. If 30 players out of a 50 player legion just sit around with a cute "in Legion X" affixed to their in-game names, the other 20 players will have to do double duty to cover for these 30 lazy players. Double trades, defense, teamwork, etc. If all 50 players do teamwork, share, trade, NPC's, etc. the legion will be far stronger and much more versatile.

As I can't be in the Dysonians (which has most, if not all my criteria) because I'm too low level for them, I have no idea what other legions to consider.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:17 am

i dont really like advertising liek this but if youd like feel free to ask PA, wed be happy to have you. IMO we have these three traits but if youd like you can see for yourself and then make a decision feel free to ask.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:22 am

i agree. our group is growing nicely and all members contribute. just posted a elite 5 min ago.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:06 am

Any group would be glad to have you, you just need to make sure you pick the correct group for you.

Crusaders aren't the biggest or the oldest but we have good people and I think that is more important. Honestly our forum (and we have a real forum like this) could use someone with your experience because a lot of our members have never been in a real legion before. They are eager to learn and we are coming along nicely.

- #3 with level 6 base and #3 in Legion strength (not just NPC fighters)
- 13 Lab creations (all the best)
- Our base gives 22000 RP a day

Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:30 am
Profile WWW

Black Hole Legion is Small 3 But we are family (Actually) and we stand up for each other it would be the same with any members of the legion. Just for thought!

Commander Pefley "Pete"

Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:22 am

i think the best boss group is the dysonians. they have a lot of good players besides too.

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:42 pm

jcwiggens wrote:
i think the best boss group is the dysonians. they have a lot of good players besides too.

they are too powerful. a true warrior would want to make them rivals. alot of them are CCers so fighting them is not fair at all.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:18 am

hunter wrote:
jcwiggens wrote:

they are too powerful. a true warrior would want to make them rivals. alot of them are CCers so fighting them is not fair at all.

perhaps, but if you are none pvp players and like NPCs, This is the legion to join.

At Desperados we have an average amount of them and we are quite free to do what we want. But I'm pretty sure Dysonians do 10 times more NPCs than we do.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:51 pm

In the last 24 hours I cound 16 NPC's alerted that is not including the ones that I my self alerted which would be another 4 or 5. This is what we do the most of the only PVP fights we really get into is if we take over someone's world or if we just want to up our stats. We do not alert other players if we started the attack and only alert the ones that attack us if we need to. I have not alerted a single player since I joined them and have only gotten a very few alerts form our members. So yes we do mainly fight NPC's.

Ship size: Colossal Galaxy Destroyer,
Because just destroying your star wasn't enough.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:34 pm
Profile WWW

Zhorgul wrote:
perhaps, but if you are none pvp players and like NPCs, This is the legion to join.

At Desperados we have an average amount of them and we are quite free to do what we want. But I'm pretty sure Dysonians do 10 times more NPCs than we do.

Yeah, your legion sure seems is a good mid-level NPC farming one that players can join if they can't join ours cuz we focus on high-end NPC farmings..

Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Nocifer Deathblade wrote:
Zhorgul wrote:

Yeah, your legion sure seems is a good mid-level NPC farming one that players can join if they can't join ours cuz we focus on high-end NPC farmings..

Agreed, I just find it a bit problematic to have a clear shift between those < lvl 200 and those >= lvl 200 ... So our Legion is splitted in 2 groups for NPCs ...

Yours is full efficiency cause everyone is in the range, plus you all are GPs buyers, high energy boys so I can figure the results on NPCs ^^

Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:42 pm

http://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/l ... aWQ9MTA3NA is the link to join the I D I.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:10 pm

i notes meny legions need to do better team work and some times you dont no what you are geting till your in. i wish this face book games had better chat and freind sistem .. kinda like dawn of war 2 the 40k game the chat was good , whispering, seeing wich freind is online, and abel to chat with diff ppl even if thay where not in your clan or legion. face book in game chat i dont like it seems if your are not freinds with the person its hard to chat, game buds dont seem to exist to well . the work you put in to it is very high vs other games. i hope you no what im trying to say cuz face book is awsome for chat the face book game part thats having in game freinds you dont no is what im talking about im talking about.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]