View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Dark Angels Looking for hardcore pvpers 

Whats up playas? Dark Angels is a pvp legion wreaking havoc on the universe to gain fear, power, and respect. We are already a powerful group of players, we always help out our members, for example, everybody shares their planets, if u need a planet there is always one to pick from. If you ask for an artifact we will give you one, if someone attacks you, steals your planet, or harms you in anyway, alert the legion and we will make sure he NEVER messes with you or any of us again.

It doesn't matter what rank you are because i am level 37 and my record is 162 player kills, and 7 deaths (most of the deaths are from traps blowing up my ship, the rest are when im away). 1,723 battles. Yesterday i took out a rank 71 solo, so rank definently doesnt matter. We accept all players that are into pvp, and helping your allys. All members are active or or on vacation and notified that they will be returning.

Here is a link if you would like to join... and we hope you do

http://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/l ... 9uaWQ9ODY1

Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:30 pm

i was going to look for you guys to pick a fight but i saw all your members are like 30-70.... so no thanks. im from Project Anarchy and im looking for a quality legion vs legion. i like the spirit tho. get stronger and seek us out. if you message is before hand it will help keep the battle civil and within the terms agreed.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:16 am

Hey guys, dont hate me, but im actually bumping this thread cause nobody looks at the bottom for legions, anyway, to go along with the above information, we have set up a facebook group, our group has tips and tricks for PvP and what our legion is all about, our group is exclusive to members only. Im trying to get all of our legion members in the group, its new so its not catching on yet. Anyway, If you need a legion and are looking for some fun pvp action, join us, our highest member is 77 and we are attacking rank 100+ and winning.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:03 am

are you dark angels named ofter the 40k ones. i mite wona join you i wona be in a pvp legion but right now im focesing on lv'ing up and geting good tec not that later in game i wont crush the compition under my mitty guns but how do you feel on a playr not giving atacking his all till he get f'ing strong

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:31 am

I see where your coming from Soulplay, you want to focus on getting all of the best weapons and defenses before you start pvping, and you are worried about leveling. Here is what i think you should do...

1. Join us, we can help you and give you more tips on what to do.

2. PvP anyway, it is my favorite way of gaining experience and leveling, look at it this way, it cost 5 energy per attack, and you get maybe 8-20 experience for attacking, depending on whether you win or lose and opponent difficultly...
at 5 energy, when you are averaging about 14 experience, do the math, that about 1:3 energy:experience ratio, most quests give you around 1:2, so you can actually level faster by PvPing. Plus it helps your combat rep, and you can get rewards and fun out of it.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]