View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 stop beging to join legions 

listen im saying this because i know what youre going through looking for a legion but having to beg for it and then leving beacause you sudenly get attacked. free trade collective is a legion that acsepts anyone we have 5 members now and we dont attack anyone so youre not in the cross fire

oh and we dont get mad at anyone for leaving :)

Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:44 am

Who's begging to join a legion? All I see are legions (mine included) hitting the recruitment bricks harder than a drill sgt. at wartime.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:18 pm

but isnt it true that when you start you really want to join a legion so you start looking for a strong legion for protection and then u look at these hi up legions and you start having a hardtime getting in

anyways i used to play a game similar to this and i remember getting into a big group then getting involved in there own personal war and leaving they then attacked me is it like that here

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:58 pm

for some legions yes, for some legions no. I cant speak for every high up legion but im pretty sure that if you manage to get into any legion on the scoreboards ,unless your a jerk and then leave they wont hunt you down.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Honestly if you dont want any recruits send them our way :lol:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:18 pm

People only seek out big legions so they get known and get stronger without worry, they're all cowards, I say you ban togethar and create a big legion off your own and kick they're bloody hulls.

And they do hunt you down, I know from expereiance, I reset my account so they couldn't find me.

I know I'm only new, but just make your own legion instead off fussing and ending up like a stupid no witts coward in a high ranking legion just because you think it will work to protect you, well just man up.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Emogal wrote:
People only seek out big legions so they get known and get stronger without worry, they're all cowards, I say you ban togethar and create a big legion off your own and kick they're bloody hulls.

And they do hunt you down, I know from expereiance, I reset my account so they couldn't find me.

I know I'm only new, but just make your own legion instead off fussing and ending up like a stupid no witts coward in a high ranking legion just because you think it will work to protect you, well just man up.

by saying that, did you just reveal yourself?

Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Emogal wrote:

Are you calling the members who are in these legions cowards or just the really low ranking members trying to get in them for protection and fame??

Ship size: Colossal Galaxy Destroyer,
Because just destroying your star wasn't enough.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:07 pm
Profile WWW

Well, of course I mean all the low ranking ones, they are cowards, who can't even try to protect themselves.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:24 pm

K just making sure. lol That is what I thought you meant but I wasn't 100% sure. :D

Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:27 pm
Profile WWW

Don't worry, I say some things and they don't coem out right, but you do get what I'm saying?

Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Yep I get it and I agree with you. We get around 2 to three applications a day from players under the rank of 20. I mean come on guys look at our stats and look at our members. Do you think you will get in when our lowest ranking member is 164?? Come on guys. Also read the main screen where it says we will not accept you if you are under the rank of 160.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:35 pm
Profile WWW

I wish you could send them all my way. They may all be noobs but considering that they are all of the same level will really help them when they reach boss NPCs at the same time.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Hm, well they all should ban togethor and make a legion out off all the lvl 20's.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:23 pm

so true id join a legion like that

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]