View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 The Weeping Angels Now Recruiting 

The Weeping Angels are a well established legion looking for new members of any rank to help take us to the next level. We are very friendly with an active comm and you'll receive all the help you need with regards to planet sharing, credits, help and advice and artifacts. We don't sell to each other we give what we need and everyone helps each other out. We have a lvl 6 base currently split evenly between artifact and research production, daily base battles from ourselves or one of our battle pact allies. Lots of NPC shares and once we have the numbers we intend to move into legion missions. Come and give us a try, you might like it :)
Hit the link below to join
Good luck soldier and remember... Don't Blink!!!

https://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/ ... Q9MTA0Mzg=

Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:57 pm

Still recruiting, 8 places left at the moment :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:29 pm

Here we grow again !!!! I love it here at TWA !!!!!

Tonnes of activity, lots of NPC's and DAILY base shares !!! If u want to learn the game and have a TONNE of FUN, then TWA is the place to be !!!!! Oh and I shop a lot at the Trade Center so I usually have something to give away !!! Do u like halc traps?

Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:56 am

It's not that we're a picky bunch, we just like our members to remain active!

And it wouldn't hurt to be a bit chatty :D

Once again we have 8 spots left for the players, ( Players being the operative word ), so yes you do need to play the game :D

Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Ceasar wrote:

It's not that we're a picky bunch, we just like our members to remain active!

And it wouldn't hurt to be a bit chatty :D

Once again we have 8 spots left for the players, ( Players being the operative word ), so yes you do need to play the game :D

Quiet players are welcome too tho, we have a few strong silent types within the legion :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:34 pm

Yes, Rass is you're absolutely correct. The quiet ones are more then welcome to join. I probably should have stated that being active is the most important contribution any member can give.

That being said, we do have a few openings for any player, ( chatty or quiet ), who wants to to be part of a stable legion with all the support you could ask for, daily base targets, daily NPC's and if you need anything, chances are someone on the legion has it and will share it for the greater good of the legion.

We will only thrive when we ALL work together for each other. Thereby ensuring the legions success :D

Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:29 pm

Growing fast and growing strong.Team work is everything.Whether it be finishing sagas by helping each other with artifacts, or getting that 1% hit on epic ships for that special upgrade when your small in size, we help each other conquer these tasks together. Large or small, all are welcome.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:04 pm

That's right Jr. We really put a strong effort into helping all out members become better players! Which would explain why we have such a strong base of active and loyal members!

If having a dependable support system is what you are looking for, the come and join TWA before we run out of opportunities for you to take advantage of.

The time to think has passed. The time to act is NOW!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:19 pm

If you are playing this game to have fun, and be honest that is why we play games, The Weeping Angels may be the place for you. We are an active legion with fun conversations on the comm and lots of base and npc alerts. One thing we are serious about though is helping each other. Needed artifacts are freely given and planets are shared. If you are looking for fun home check us out.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:56 pm

Well it seems to me that what ever legion " Talberen " is from, they think along the same lines as we do in regards to playing the game. I don't know what legion this guy or girl is from, perhaps he or she was too embarrassed to mention what legion they are from :D It's nice to be noticed :D
talberen wrote:
If you are playing this game to have fun, and be honest that is why we play games, The Weeping Angels may be the place for you. We are an active legion with fun conversations on the comm and lots of base and npc alerts. One thing we are serious about though is helping each other. Needed artifacts are freely given and planets are shared. If you are looking for fun home check us out.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:34 pm

We(mainly me) are looking for some high rankers for NPC battles. I just hit 800 and will be needing help in these battles. I love this legion to much to leave. So fly on over, our docking bay is always open.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:40 pm

That's right, Jr isn't lying, he loves those NPC's :D

Also we have several base locks daily! As well as a lot of bases shared via the battle pacts we have with other very active and battle happy legions :D

If you're looking for your first legion to join or just need a change. Then come over to TWA :D

Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:29 pm

A warm welcome to our newest members: Kdod1, RafiAntraneek, Steph242, and Trash !

Here we grow again!!!

We're a fun legion, no stuck ups over here.

If you're looking for support and a fun place to be then come join TWA :D :D :D :D :D

Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:45 pm

We are growing fast ! only 7 spots left to fill. If you're looking for a legion that wants you to succeed in the game and is a fun place to be then TWA is waiting for YOU !

Don't wait too long :D :D :D :D

Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Here we grow again !!!

A warm welcome for our 2 newest members Bisha and Fixer1234 !!! :D :D :D :D

Now we only have 4 spots left to fill. So if you are looking for a fun legion without all the drama, but gives plenty of support via a great teamwork set up, then TWA is the legion for you :D

There's plenty of bases and NPC'c to go around :D

Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:47 pm

Only 4 spots left you say?
We have a great legion. Really.. don't be afraid. You'll be fine.... as long as you don't blink! :)

Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:32 am

What happens if you blink?

Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:22 am
Profile WWW

I blinked a few times, missed a base lvl 7 take down, blinked and missed some rare npc's during the holiday, blinked and missed some good auction items at cheap.Blinked and missed my upkeep as well. But with the many eyes here, some one was online to still take the base down and i got 1 badge, others had their eyes open and made sure the npc's were taken care of and i still got the drop with little hits in.And others kept there eyes open in the auction and passed around the items at 0 cost. And when i did miss my upkeep others helped get me back on my feet. Don't blink because a lot can happen, but nobody can hold there eyes open forever.Thats what were all here for. To watch out for each other. Fly safe.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:53 am

Here we grow AGAIN !!! A warm welcome to our newest members: Thanhthanh, LifesuxPJcool and Craggious!!! :D :D :D

Now there is just enough room to squeeeeze one or two more members :D

We're a fun legion that engages in daily base targets and base shares as well as daily NPC's :D

If you want some, come get some :D :D :D

Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:41 pm

A warm welcome to another new member, Inspectorbonk17 !! :D :D :D :D

Oh look at us grow :D

Still a little room left for those who want to be with a fun legion that realizes, we can't succeed without YOU !!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next