View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Lower base scans to 1 red per scan 

Lower player pop and less PVP have made reds scarce, so I think 1 red per scan could improve the game

Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:06 am

Cm1 wrote:
Lower player pop and less PVP have made reds scarce, so I think 1 red per scan could improve the game

just hack more ...

Red Badges: 17563

Quote:
Your Jam Attenuator provides you with an additional red Badge.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:58 am
Profile WWW

I agree with the OP. A base scan should be lowered to one red.

Also, the developer needs to get rid of the huge number or crap level 4 and 5 bases. As things are right now, it can take 80 to 90 reds to find just one level 7 base.

This needs to be fixed.

Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:29 pm

Xeno wrote:

Also, the developer needs to get rid of the huge number or crap level 4 and 5 bases. As things are right now, it can take 80 to 90 reds to find just one level 7 base.

This needs to be fixed.

i'm pretty sure that is the dev's intention in order to give a rationale for continued PvP .. even if it is now mostly just hacking.

what you're arguing is basically the same as saying that water shouldn't be wet .. it completely misses the point of the game design.

_____________Image

Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:26 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
Xeno wrote:

This needs to be fixed.

i'm pretty sure that is the dev's intention in order to give a rationale for continued PvP .. even if it is now mostly just hacking.

what you're arguing is basically the same as saying that water shouldn't be wet .. it completely misses the point of the game design.

Oh please, we both know that the damage cap and 11+ years of artifact collection means that PvP is broken and that's why he gave us the jammer. He should fix pvp (which we all know isn't going to happen).

Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:03 pm

ODragon wrote:
senatorhung wrote:
Xeno wrote:

This needs to be fixed.

Oh please, we both know that the damage cap and 11+ years of artifact collection means that PvP is broken and that's why he gave us the jammer. He should fix pvp (which we all know isn't going to happen).

no one is forced to PvP. no one is forced to lock bases either. but if someone wants the freedom to lock a desirable base .. they have to accept PvP and not stay halc'd up all the time. that's what i meant by designer's intent. has the design held up well over time ? not particularly. but someone really shouldn't argue that leaving lvl 4 and 5 bases in the lock pool doesn't have a purpose. you are free to disagree or dislike that purpose, but it is not unintentional.

_____________Image

Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:43 am
Profile WWW

there would need to be a game balancing reason and right now there is none to get it to one red badge, but dont worry i would like it, but red badge as they getting consume for me is fine rank 4300. just get ravyn or if not do ez player if u hate exp put more into prisoners into attack

Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:30 pm

What are you talking about? Pvp is not broken...turn off the halc trap ta da pvp is fixed and can badge once more!! and other players even super duper high ranks like Dj stop using the block feature and you could exchange reds with me instead of you just panicking and blocking me. I LOVE the idea of dropping the reds to one to scan for bases OR for raising it to 3 badges if want to scan higher bases.

Is that even possible could it be 1 for a level 5 or less and another button would cost 2-3 reds to scan for a level 7 or higher? Maybe could be a new feature to add I would love that personally if it was possible.

Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]